India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Enough is enough!!

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Sultan is getting disgusting with each passing day. I think we have tolerated this non-actor for good amount of time, now he needs to leave n rock the TRP charts elsewhere..

Coming to the leads, I have lost my connect with the show.  Not because I don't love Rishbala anymore but cant stand this stupid track.. anybody can enter the RK dharamshala.. suddenly the villain remembered to wear a hood to hise himself in the dead of nite else he moves in n out of parties of superstars in those attention seeking hideous outfits...

I dont feel bad for madhu's tears or RK's pain as there has to be some logic in a story. I think their talents are wasted. I dont have any patience left for this bull crap..

RK saw madhu fawning all over him a few hrs ago and now he is believing the crap. I refuse to buy it. And how can madhu expect sultan to not harm RK once she agrees to everything.  These are not the leads I signed up for..

I was one of those who thought that this track might be worth watching but I realized that nothing related to this disgust evoking character with sadakchaapish behavior can be interesting. His clunky character and dead pan expression face as quoted by TOI can never interest the audience.

Just venting out my feelings on this track. Plz maintain a decorum when u comment..and friends plz dont quote any attention seeking posts.. thanks!!

edit note: Please do not pinpoint and label people regarding their views. 

Edited by -Misek- - 18 August 2013 at 2:33pm

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

batooliskamanipookie2coolashuMona_mRISH1234nshahtalatikishlay95Hi2lifemystisweetmaya_khanbcbs_srkroma2011..PlayfulKiss..prema_kssuniksapvsluvyouberrysweethinapriyalove_arshadeepa02PolukllMinHoll4EVRoptimistmasan1Supervampire-Snow-White-TainarVipisablacklamboLSPDShazzieaan-rishhinasadiqteletubbydvs_smiRKice _girlamrithasafghangirlpriyachand-Raichu-TuMeriLove-BlossomsValar.Morghulisraj80sarcastic_teen_Tangled_Neel_Msusan7SoreThumbDark_ChocolateBeautyForAshesLaters.BabyRihan05_charu_Niki_coolMaria-capriBefikremanesha76.MishtyLove.Hybrid_Freakleelaa9rekha.366

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I agree with you. What bull crap is this?

And that SultanDead Why doesn't he record his dialogues in a tape recorder and send that TR to Madhu? She will listen to his DHAMKIS whenever she feels like. Why torture us, the audience?Censored

And what the eff was that hilarious moment in this disgusting track when Bhai entered the scene in that hood?ROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

batoolibcbs_srkroma2011kishlay95mystimasan1PolukShazziedvs_smiRK_charu_Maria-capriBeautyForAshessarcastic_teenleelaa9

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I 2 dnt undrstnd kash. Wat crap r da cvs shwng? Sultn gng newhre nd no1 recgnises hm. Madhu cryng day nd n8 bt nevr uses hr brain. Rk s brain to s gne fr gud i thnk. He belvs evrythng nw wdout usng hs brain. He wl burn da dvrce paper madhu wl say sumthng he wl drnk nd tl bi2ji to arng fr dvrce. Wre s da trk headng nd wat s hapening i dnt knw. Sultan s monotonus crap talks nd dsgustng ways mk me wnt 2 bng my head on da wal. Dsgustng shw.

Edited by Viviandsenarox - 14 August 2013 at 10:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkMaria-caprisarcastic_teenleelaa9

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Man, seriously!!
This show is getting more and more stupid with each passing day!!
I miss my MEIEJ!! It's been days since I watched an episode of MEIEJ.. 
I have been trying to convince myself that the track will end soon.. but this track has become interminably torturous!!
When will the story move ahead!! When will we see our leads in action!! 
That lame and puke-worth character needs to exit asap!! It's high time or the show will be damaged beyond repair, and I believe it's halfway there already! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanibcbs_srkmystiMaria-caprisarcastic_teen_charu_leelaa9

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Bhai's PICROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kishlay95mystimasan1dvs_smiRKTuMeriBeautyForAshesNeel_Msarcastic_teen_charu_Niki_coolMaria-capriRihan05.MishtyLove.

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you. Cvs have gone nuts. They could have made this track interesting but their continuous dragging of this clunk is hell irritating. RK aashiq ho gaya hai madhu madhu madhu madhu can he think something else.Now his Mind also thinks just about Madhu. Cvs finally butchered him. Madhu I m fed up of your useless crying. Why she slapped bittuji. That creep has hundred times insulted RK n threatened to kill him. She isnt even showing disgust at criminal's dialogues when he says kameena,ghatiya,sasta etc. Useless track cvs think we are kids who are wwatching Shaktimaan who cant relate to the story n just by giving illogical bail to RK they are asking about episode that did u like it. Sultan na hua bhagwan ho gaya n they literally voiced it via vamp. This track succcxxx big time n madhu u better kill that cheapster brutally or RIP MEIEJ.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanibcbs_srkMaria-caprisarcastic_teen_charu_leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@Chaaku. ROFL

What is this old dude thinking? An old dude donning hoodies.Dead He should rather come with a shawl hiding his face..LOL  cant stand his sorry face n sadakchaapish acts anymore. . I was always disgusted by bhai n madhu scenes but now they are just intolerable..

And these 'love cuts' etc dont help it either.. Either they should cut out their scenes completely or next scene should be madhu killing him off..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanibcbs_srkmystimasan1dvs_smiRK_charu_Maria-caprisarcastic_teenBefikre

kishlay95 Senior Member
kishlay95
kishlay95

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Its the same irritating feeling for all of us...wahi feeling jab kuch khana pasand nhi aur woh zabardasti khila diya jaye Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mystimasan1sarcastic_teenMaria-capri.MishtyLove.leelaa9

Go to top