Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

i am eagerly waiting for SaJa marriage to happen (Page 3)

NiharikaMishra Goldie
NiharikaMishra
NiharikaMishra

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I don't think the saanchi mask will be off any sooner than some days after SaJa marriage when she'll be convinced that there is no way Singhs will ever be able to deny her.

If Ganga does get married to Jagdish, I want her to get her due respect.
Hence I don't want SaJa marriage cancelled in some maha episode or something like that and Ganga get married all of a sudden and then the whole sick track of ganga trying to please everyone will start...

I wish SaJa get married and the Singhs have their share of suffering and realize the importance of Ganga.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libsrocksleavesandwaves

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
It is an insult to Shiv although he was perhaps joking . That does not matter . What matters is that she is willing to do the sagaai without elder brother  who is not even abroad or elsewhere but in same house

Anandi should  not keep quiet now

if they r equating Anandi to a devi , one quality of devi is that she never tolerates husband's insult

Anandi should tell her that her immaturity is insulting and very much not appreciated and walk off just the way Ira walked off that day saying u all will be responsible

Ira should blast Saanchi and for once APOLOGIZE

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika_29..CrazyInLove..charuluv_SVlibsrocksleavesandwaves

-x-divine-x- Senior Member
-x-divine-x-
-x-divine-x-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
sanchi...just fu*k yourself...ive got nothing else to say
..CrazyInLove.. Senior Member
..CrazyInLove..
..CrazyInLove..

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
SaJa marriage would really teach Sumitra a much required lesson. Her insecurity of someone acquiring Anandi's place in the household has made her so blind in judging people that she would rather have an undeserving girl like Saanchi with her son. And Dadisa going back to her old antics emotionally manipulating Ganga to leave for Mangalore without Jagya. 

Saanchi is annoying to no ends and I am hoping that she'll show her true colours before marriage. Jagya has already had 2 failed marriages if the one with Saanchi doesn't work out(which it won't if it happens) he'll never attempt a relationship with Ganga regardless of how much he loves her. He is truly a changed man and deserves his shot at happiness. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jelena91charuluv_SVlibsrocksLibra123koolsadhu1000

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I wish Jagia shows up drunk for his engagement, and Sumi wants to kill herself out of shame. Hope 
In a drunk state Jagia makes fun of Sanchi and Shekhars and insult Sanchi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000leavesandwaves

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Why to punish Jagya for sumitra's fault?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

I wish Jagia shows up drunk for his engagement, and Sumi wants to kill herself out of shame. Hope 
In a drunk state Jagia makes fun of Sanchi and Shekhars and insult Sanchi.

I second your idea.LOL
champawati Groupbie
champawati
champawati

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
koolsadhu100"Ira has shut Anandi up with her saas tantrums , Anandi speaks so much to husbands of other wives but not where it is really needed ...she should tell saas frankly that she has spoilt her

She should tell Shiv also

if i was elder bhabi i would be very upset if my younger nanand told me that she was going to do the engagement with or without my husband's presence ".

Dear forum buddy we all feel the same as you do , what you said in ur post is correct action.

The way Ananadi is doing by not poking her nose too much in this is politically correct. If Singhs were her real parents n Jagya real brother she could have definitely opposed this Jag-Sannchi by making singhs understand the facts.

But Ananadi is Ex-DIL of that house she is not exactly like Sugna.
Also at In-Law's house it takes at least 10 years post marriage to have the right to  poke nose in family matters even in most modern families.  Aanandi tried to some extent but it did not work , now if she said anything against Jag- Sannch rishta all Shekhar Kahndaan including Shiv will be against her, they will make her life hell.

Also Sumitra is doing Anandi- Anandi my daughter, once she gets DIL of her choice she will not remember who was Anandi.

Go to top