Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

i am eagerly waiting for SaJa marriage to happen (Page 2)

maahi11 Goldie
maahi11
maahi11

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
even i want saja marriage... bt d outcome will again go against anandi... she will bear everythng... ira is so dumb in the luv of her silly gurl dat she will still support saachi and tell "koi baat nahi beta hum tumare liye dusra jagdish dhund denge tum chinta mat karo" and coz its her 1st divorce tho shaadi tho ho hi jayegi...

2ndly every1 will blame jagu he is nt upto mark for a gurl its he who have prob... and singh's will den find ganga and settel her dwn wid jagu and Ira will comment Ganga bani iski chuti patni...

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hahaha...nice post...
But marriage with Sanchi would be a very big punishment for poor jagya...as it is his life has just come on the right trackand now the poor dear has to pay for turning over a new leaf by getting married with a scheming, selfish, lying and a roughly spoilt brat called Sanchi...
The only one who deserves this harsh punishment is sumi... she is wearing blinkers where sanchi is concerned...she richly deserves her as a DIL...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedLibra123koolsadhu1000tiny15

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
kools,thats what I wonder how come a person can be this much disgusting.She has played with the emotions of her own mother several times.I can't expect anything from that girl who can fall in love with her bhabhi's ex.Her thought process is pukeworthy.And look at her shameless she is shouting from top of her voice and saying I will go alone and do the sagai.Is she a girl or something else!

Edited by shankythebest - 14 August 2013 at 10:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.byogs1charuluv_SVhookedshalinii173Libra123koolsadhu1000tiny15

Sree.b Goldie
Sree.b
Sree.b

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Hope cv take off sanchi s musk in front of all on the engagement day only:(:(hate her..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123tiny15yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Jagya doesn't deserve to be put through the wringers once again, please enough nonsense already, teaching Sumitra and Shekars a lesson at the expense of Jagya's happiness and mental balance is cruelty...sadism to the max. I would tune out if that happened. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedcharuluv_SVLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

kools,thats what I wonder how come a person can be this much disgusting.She has played with the emotions of her own mother several times.I can't expect anything from that girl who can fall in love with her bhabhi's ex.Her thought process is pukeworthy.And look at her shameless she is shouting from top of her voice and saying I will go alone and do the sagai.Is she a girl or something else!

It is pretty stupid of the Shekhars not to notice how far gone she is ...they should have detected it on the tattoo day itself ...no engagement , the guy does not know of her feelings even and she is putting permanent tattos , ideally her mother should have  slapped her and grounded her ...instead they sat on sofas and decided to judge Jagdish's feelings

girl who constantly manipulates her buddu mother , what is saas to her , nothing , of course it won't be past her to manipulate saas

imagine telling brother its ok if u don't come i will do sagaai without uShocked

STILL they won't notice how far gone she is , they will alll give each other embarassed uneasy smiles and then someone like Daddu will try to talk her out of 'bachpana'

Ira has shut Anandi up with her saas tantrums , Anandi speaks so much to husbands of other wives but not where it is really needed ...she should tell saas frankly that she has spoilt her

She should tell Shiv also

if i was elder bhabi i would be very upset if my younger nanand told me that she was going to do the engagement with or without my husband's presence .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 14 August 2013 at 11:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika_29charuluv_SVPicasso9umamLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15

NiharikaMishra Goldie
NiharikaMishra
NiharikaMishra

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
On the contrary, just for the heck of it, I want Jagya to be a joru ka ghulam again
As he was with Gauri, and make Singh's realize how they will never be able to digest a sheher ki chorri.

Let Jagya agree to her wearing her short skirts, dressing skimpily, not indulging in house work, hanging out with her friends till late and even going to the extent of advising him to separate from the family and open a clinic in Udaipur for her convenience and monetary benefit.

I just wish Jagdish agrees to all of it just to make Sumi teach a lesson for all the compromises he was forced to make for Ganga because of her Saanchi mania

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Its natural that shekhars will say ok engagement can happen without shiv its not like sanchi is getting married.Everytime sanchi shows tears and shekhars always fulfil her invalid wishes.When they heard that she loves jagya they should have made her feel ashamed how can you think of falling in love with your bhabhi's ex but instead of doing that they were pointing out jagya's faults.Jagya's character was assassinated in his back just because of this girl.Shekhars are pretty hopeless.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVLibra123koolsadhu1000tiny15

Go to top