Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I wish Jagia shows up drunk for his engagement, and Sumi wants to kill herself out of shame. Hope 
In a drunk state Jagia makes fun of Sanchi and Shekhars and insult Sanchi.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why to punish Jagya for sumitra's fault?
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jan50

I wish Jagia shows up drunk for his engagement, and Sumi wants to kill herself out of shame. Hope 

In a drunk state Jagia makes fun of Sanchi and Shekhars and insult Sanchi.

I second your idea.😆
champawati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
koolsadhu100"Ira has shut Anandi up with her saas tantrums , Anandi speaks so much to husbands of other wives but not where it is really needed ...she should tell saas frankly that she has spoilt her

She should tell Shiv also

if i was elder bhabi i would be very upset if my younger nanand told me that she was going to do the engagement with or without my husband's presence ".

Dear forum buddy we all feel the same as you do , what you said in ur post is correct action.

The way Ananadi is doing by not poking her nose too much in this is politically correct. If Singhs were her real parents n Jagya real brother she could have definitely opposed this Jag-Sannchi by making singhs understand the facts.

But Ananadi is Ex-DIL of that house she is not exactly like Sugna.
Also at In-Law's house it takes at least 10 years post marriage to have the right to  poke nose in family matters even in most modern families.  Aanandi tried to some extent but it did not work , now if she said anything against Jag- Sannch rishta all Shekhar Kahndaan including Shiv will be against her, they will make her life hell.

Also Sumitra is doing Anandi- Anandi my daughter, once she gets DIL of her choice she will not remember who was Anandi.