Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
kools,thats what I wonder how come a person can be this much disgusting.She has played with the emotions of her own mother several times.I can't expect anything from that girl who can fall in love with her bhabhi's ex.Her thought process is pukeworthy.And look at her shameless she is shouting from top of her voice and saying I will go alone and do the sagai.Is she a girl or something else!Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope cv take off sanchi s musk in front of all on the engagement day only:(:(hate her..
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Jagya doesn't deserve to be put through the wringers once again, please enough nonsense already, teaching Sumitra and Shekars a lesson at the expense of Jagya's happiness and mental balance is cruelty...sadism to the max. I would tune out if that happened. 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shankythebest

kools,thats what I wonder how come a person can be this much disgusting.She has played with the emotions of her own mother several times.I can't expect anything from that girl who can fall in love with her bhabhi's ex.Her thought process is pukeworthy.And look at her shameless she is shouting from top of her voice and saying I will go alone and do the sagai.Is she a girl or something else!

It is pretty stupid of the Shekhars not to notice how far gone she is ...they should have detected it on the tattoo day itself ...no engagement , the guy does not know of her feelings even and she is putting permanent tattos , ideally her mother should have  slapped her and grounded her ...instead they sat on sofas and decided to judge Jagdish's feelings

girl who constantly manipulates her buddu mother , what is saas to her , nothing , of course it won't be past her to manipulate saas

imagine telling brother its ok if u don't come i will do sagaai without u😲

STILL they won't notice how far gone she is , they will alll give each other embarassed uneasy smiles and then someone like Daddu will try to talk her out of 'bachpana'

Ira has shut Anandi up with her saas tantrums , Anandi speaks so much to husbands of other wives but not where it is really needed ...she should tell saas frankly that she has spoilt her

She should tell Shiv also

if i was elder bhabi i would be very upset if my younger nanand told me that she was going to do the engagement with or without my husband's presence .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
On the contrary, just for the heck of it, I want Jagya to be a joru ka ghulam again
As he was with Gauri, and make Singh's realize how they will never be able to digest a sheher ki chorri.

Let Jagya agree to her wearing her short skirts, dressing skimpily, not indulging in house work, hanging out with her friends till late and even going to the extent of advising him to separate from the family and open a clinic in Udaipur for her convenience and monetary benefit.

I just wish Jagdish agrees to all of it just to make Sumi teach a lesson for all the compromises he was forced to make for Ganga because of her Saanchi mania

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its natural that shekhars will say ok engagement can happen without shiv its not like sanchi is getting married.Everytime sanchi shows tears and shekhars always fulfil her invalid wishes.When they heard that she loves jagya they should have made her feel ashamed how can you think of falling in love with your bhabhi's ex but instead of doing that they were pointing out jagya's faults.Jagya's character was assassinated in his back just because of this girl.Shekhars are pretty hopeless.
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I don't think the saanchi mask will be off any sooner than some days after SaJa marriage when she'll be convinced that there is no way Singhs will ever be able to deny her.

If Ganga does get married to Jagdish, I want her to get her due respect.
Hence I don't want SaJa marriage cancelled in some maha episode or something like that and Ganga get married all of a sudden and then the whole sick track of ganga trying to please everyone will start...

I wish SaJa get married and the Singhs have their share of suffering and realize the importance of Ganga.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is an insult to Shiv although he was perhaps joking . That does not matter . What matters is that she is willing to do the sagaai without elder brother  who is not even abroad or elsewhere but in same house

Anandi should  not keep quiet now

if they r equating Anandi to a devi , one quality of devi is that she never tolerates husband's insult

Anandi should tell her that her immaturity is insulting and very much not appreciated and walk off just the way Ira walked off that day saying u all will be responsible

Ira should blast Saanchi and for once APOLOGIZE
-x-divine-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sanchi...just fu*k yourself...ive got nothing else to say
..CrazyInLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SaJa marriage would really teach Sumitra a much required lesson. Her insecurity of someone acquiring Anandi's place in the household has made her so blind in judging people that she would rather have an undeserving girl like Saanchi with her son. And Dadisa going back to her old antics emotionally manipulating Ganga to leave for Mangalore without Jagya. 

Saanchi is annoying to no ends and I am hoping that she'll show her true colours before marriage. Jagya has already had 2 failed marriages if the one with Saanchi doesn't work out(which it won't if it happens) he'll never attempt a relationship with Ganga regardless of how much he loves her. He is truly a changed man and deserves his shot at happiness.