Balika Vadhu

i am eagerly waiting for SaJa marriage to happen

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After looking at how everyone is hell bend on ruining Jagya's life i really want Saanchi to marry Jagya and ruin his and her own family...i want both Shekhars and Singhs to pay big for their foolishness...i know this all will break Jagya the most but he has Ganga and Mannu to help him...i want Sumitra to cry over her own proud decisions and get disgusted by remembering how low she went to get a bahu like Saanchi...Shekhars are super dumb,...they laugh off every matter...they need to cry the most...specially Ira and Alok for bringing up child like Saanchi...plz CVs let this marriage happen and make it a total disaster 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
what a view...!!!...

let sumi pay for all her decisions...

saja marriage..

sa showing her true colors...to J...

then

...J showing his real avatar..

it would be awesome to watch..

hahaha...🤣
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahaha !!!!sab ke sab ek saath doob marenge:):):)
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I badly want Jagdish to become the ziddi ladesar once more and teach Saanchi and Sumitra the lesson of their life...they r so egoistic and obstinate about not allowing any one to take decisions except themselves ...they need to be taught a lesson for their spoilt ego tantrums .
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I  would love to see that happening but that will be too harsh a punishment.

SaJa engagement is a big enough Saza for  J, Singhs and Shekhars.

Once the engagement happens Sanchi will start  revealing her claws and  fangs and if the engagement lasts  even for a few months everybody would have gotten their much deserved punishments.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Jagdish should purposefully be quiet if after engagement she shows true colors and if Sumitra complains , he should say YOU chose her and immerse himself in work .
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sanchi is the one and only girl who is ok to engage without her brother's presence in the ceremony.One of a kind Cheapo she is.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Neither does she care for the brother , or her family or Jagya's ...they don't know how far gone she is .
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
even i want saja marriage... bt d outcome will again go against anandi... she will bear everythng... ira is so dumb in the luv of her silly gurl dat she will still support saachi and tell "koi baat nahi beta hum tumare liye dusra jagdish dhund denge tum chinta mat karo" and coz its her 1st divorce tho shaadi tho ho hi jayegi...

2ndly every1 will blame jagu he is nt upto mark for a gurl its he who have prob... and singh's will den find ganga and settel her dwn wid jagu and Ira will comment Ganga bani iski chuti patni...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha...nice post...
But marriage with Sanchi would be a very big punishment for poor jagya...as it is his life has just come on the right trackand now the poor dear has to pay for turning over a new leaf by getting married with a scheming, selfish, lying and a roughly spoilt brat called Sanchi...
The only one who deserves this harsh punishment is sumi... she is wearing blinkers where sanchi is concerned...she richly deserves her as a DIL...