SpellofJoy
SpellofJoy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
mayuri Angry
jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
It would have been nice if the cvs hadn't gone the gold digger route but I think they had to to ensure that family and viewer loyalty remained with Kaumudi. If the audience can find a reason to empathize with Mayuri then it makes CC's job harder...more interesting to watch though but it's supposed to be a light hearted show.
Right now Mayur is defintely flavor of the day but I don't think either Mauyri or Mugut is ready to let go of the other right now so it'll be interesting to see which one  ends up having to manao the other. The clever thing the cvs did is to plant the seed of disillusionment in Mugut's mind against Mayuri...and our girl is going to be diligently watering that seed and giving it plant food Smile
Mayuri's statement whilst correct was just a spontaneous reaction because Mugut was right his problem wasn't that she was with another man but that she lied to him about not being available but like most guilty people she distracted the conversation from her own fault and passed it on to Mugut. 
Mugut very much needed to hear this statement but one day I want an even stronger version from Kaumudi...perhaps CC could arrange a dinner date for Kaumudi with someone else...please cvs bring back Himanshu (even if it's in disguise) and let's see how well Mugut bhai handles another man paying attention to his wife

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xAaliya

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

It would have been nice if the cvs hadn't gone the gold digger route but I think they had to to ensure that family and viewer loyalty remained with Kaumudi. If the audience can find a reason to empathize with Mayuri then it makes CC's job harder...more interesting to watch though but it's supposed to be a light hearted show.
Right now Mayur is defintely flavor of the day but I don't think either Mauyri or Mugut is ready to let go of the other right now so it'll be interesting to see which one  ends up having to manao the other. The clever thing the cvs did is to plant the seed of disillusionment in Mugut's mind against Mayuri...and our girl is going to be diligently watering that seed and giving it plant food Smile
Mayuri's statement whilst correct was just a spontaneous reaction because Mugut was right his problem wasn't that she was with another man but that she lied to him about not being available but like most guilty people she distracted the conversation from her own fault and passed it on to Mugut. 
Mugut very much needed to hear this statement but one day I want an even stronger version from Kaumudi...perhaps CC could arrange a dinner date for Kaumudi with someone else...please cvs bring back Himanshu (even if it's in disguise) and let's see how well Mugut bhai handles another man paying attention to his wife
Nice idea Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100

Go to top