India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Mayuri reactions very apt!

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
U know at first I was like when the 1st precap came 'isn't Mayuri's aboutface a bit too fast?'

Then I watched it and I realized how apt it is in reality!

Cz think about it. Mukut is married, he might be spending time and money on her, but he is not in a rush to divorce his wife and marry her. So long term perspective he isn't that steady.
Plus the guy is old! Good when nothing else is available cz he does have cash to spend.

And now the whole scenario has changed with a new rich, eligible bachelor has shown interest in her. Now if one is a gold digger think of the calculations that would go in to it.

Mukut may be rich, but Mayur is richer
Mukut is married, Mayur is single and ready to mingle and maybe even to commit to her
Mukut is old and not that good looking, Mayur is way younger and wayyy more good looking!
At this point there is no competition as to which one she wants to keep!

And Mukut catches her red handed lying. And at that point what worries her more is keeping her 2nd better catch rather than keeping Mukut sweet..
And her fear of Mukur interfering and hinting anything to Mayur takes precedence over maintaining her perfect sweet facade in front of Mukut cz he has simply become the backup plan instead of the main game!

Thus what she thinks at that moment is about how Mukut interrupted a good chance for her to ensnare Mayur. And she lashes out cz the guy was just a pest for her at that moment..
And as she thinks Mayur is already in her trap she would want to remove Mukut out of the way before it can harm what she can have with Mayur..

When thinking all this i thought it was quite well done.. And made a lot of sense too!

hmm.. a gold diggers thought process.. hope I read it correctly lol..

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13richa15hayakhnsjnpsajanpspring22MeeraHKgolpokobitadipali13shruathisarita_barunshowviewerSpellofJoyjaya100SanzBarbieDiyaSGodhuliLogon-Marie-kbtrxAaliyaAdorableDevilsadhnasoumya

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Very true, Sunara ... also in the process, she also pointed out a  few home truths to Mukut ... hope they make him start changing his attitude towards his wife! What she said was justified, even if she wasn't a gold digger ... Mayur, from what she knows, is single ... a single guy is a better prospect for a single girl anyway ... Mukut has no business telling her anything, when he isn't breaking up his own marriage for her, and he was also lying to his wife and family about her for a long time! Pot calling kettle black here ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13showviewerSanzBarbie

golpokobita Goldie
golpokobita
golpokobita

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Whatever Mayuri did, choosing mayur over mukut --  absolutely suits her character.. 

But what I liked the most is the truth that came out from her mouth during her confrontation with mukut. Somebody had to tell these things to him.. and good that it came from the person for whom this guy was standing against his whole family...

good shot!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKdipali13showviewerSanzBarbie

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Resz sunara
showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Very true, Sunara ... also in the process, she also pointed out a  few home truths to Mukut ... hope they make him start changing his attitude towards his wife! What she said was justified, even if she wasn't a gold digger ... Mayur, from what she knows, is single ... a single guy is a better prospect for a single girl anyway ... Mukut has no business telling her anything, when he isn't breaking up his own marriage for her, and he was also lying to his wife and family about her for a long time! Pot calling kettle black here ...

Well explained Sunara and ditto Diya.
sadhnasoumya IF-Addictz
sadhnasoumya
sadhnasoumya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Yes right sunara
Very well explained
Can totally justify her behavior
Beauceant IF-Rockerz
Beauceant
Beauceant

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Was hoping Mayuri doesnt turn out to be just another vamp gold digger but at least she did  her bit by pointing out to Mukut his own  set of double standards.. 
He wants Kaumudi to take care of home n kids n Mayuri for entertainment.. Atleast Mayuri told what his parents  should have..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Mayuri is completely justified in what she is saying. But was there an agreement of exclusivity between them? I wonder? If there was, then she is wrong. But does she care? Of course not, show her the $$ and she will fly to it!!

Go to top