The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kryan4ever

NishalHolic Groupbie
NishalHolic
NishalHolic

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kryan4ever

Originally posted by NishalHolic

i find this track much btr than riya track..
miss virat badly..

[DIV]everyone hated the riya track thoand that's your opinion but I think the Riya track was better than what we're getting to see now
Like atleast we got to see real emotion and stuff and not jut confusion
Atleast people looked forward to seeing what was going to happen next
And the Riya track we got to see virika seperation track so no in my opinion this isn't better than the riya track
cnt agree with u.. i knw intrducing new chrctrs is disgusting... bt mst of us says dat dis is far far btr dan riya track bcz v gt 2 c btfl mannu-monty uncle bond..

Viru_Neutrogina

Kryan4ever Senior Member
Kryan4ever
Kryan4ever

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kryan4ever

i find this track much btr than riya track..
miss virat badly..

everyone hated the riya track thoand that's your opinion but I think the Riya track was better than what we're getting to see now
Like atleast we got to see real emotion and stuff and not jut confusion
Atleast people looked forward to seeing what was going to happen next
And the Riya track we got to see virika seperation track so no in my opinion this isn't better than the riya track

[DIV]cnt agree with u.. i knw intrducing new chrctrs is disgusting... bt mst of us says dat dis is far far btr dan riya track bcz v gt 2 c btfl mannu-monty uncle bond..

I believe that tracks stupid tho
Like its just illogical
He has such a strong relationship with her and feels he has done sort of"bond" with her but he doesn't even know he name and calls he pizza girl
They're just doing it to drag the track which is just boring now
The most people you're talking about would probably just be you
Viru_Neutrogina IF-Dazzler
Viru_Neutrogina
Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Missing Virman!
Especially Virat!
I support you as well!

Kryan4ever

chasinghope IF-Dazzler
chasinghope
chasinghope

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Why do the CVs have to incorporate new characters when the show is ending in just a month! 
I've honestly lost interest in the show, mainly because the CVs are adding in new characters every track! 
I think the CVs know that we want to see the main characters and NOT the new ones! 

I thought that we'll finally get a nice track since the show is ending, but the CVs say otherwise. Confused
*sigh* We can go on and on and rant about the CVs but no action's going to be taken. Ouch Now only a miracle can save the show. 

Kryan4ever

lovelife. IF-Sizzlerz
lovelife.
lovelife.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
This is SO VERY disappointing. </3 The CVs have seriously lost whatever they had! They can't even think about anything for the show. No wonder, they are giving such tracks! I am too frustrated with them that I have no words to describe my anger! Even my favourite song cannot calm me down right now!! Arghhh!!

This show has lost its charm long back! The CVs have the MOST awesome actors in their hand and they are not utilizing them at all! That is highly disappointing! </3 The show is going to be over in just a month and we are getting baseless tracks. Introduction of new characters when we have the best in the hand! *sigh* The show has already lost whatever it had. :( There is NO point in us crying over it when the CVs themselves don't seem to care! :( It really hurts when your most favourite show ends like this, in a way where Patheticness is at its best! Yeah, that is the word we should use for the show atm.

If we leave, we should with a BANG and not something like this, totally! Hope the CVs understand this and end this Vidhi track soon! Bring back the JeeMan, VirMan and VirIka! We, fans, don't want anyone else except the cast that make up Hum Bum, i.e, the awesome foursome, choudhrys and Vadheras. Heart

I can keep on ranting about the show and the baseless plot, but, we are NOT going to attain anything! Ermm Let's just see what is going to happen in this show or better said, to the show..! *fingers crossed*

P.S: This was only my opinion. No harm intended on anyone! I am just too fed up with the CVs! Arghh!

Edited by ..Preethz.. - 15 August 2013 at 5:23am

Kryan4ever

Dee-jay Senior Member
Dee-jay
Dee-jay

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
HAhahahah actually the funny thing is Virat called Manvi by her name in from of Monty uncle so many times.. yet he didnt hear it!! he kept saying pizza girl.
i think that jeeman should find Monty uncle is there father together. its shows the behna relationship more real. 
lastly i think the baby Vidhi is carrying is hers and harshad/ not virka's

Kryan4ever

Kryan4ever Senior Member
Kryan4ever
Kryan4ever

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
^^ I know it's just weird like obviously you would think he would realise by now seeing as he feels he has such a strong connection and he knows her name, or just hasn't heard like what do these Cvs think we are!?
We weren't born yesterday
If it were to be a decent track he would just find out when virat called her manvi and from that he would have tried to find out If she was actually his daughter
It just frustrates me how illogical the show is becoming

Go to top