India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Humeira's illness (Page 3)

parthianglory. Goldie
parthianglory.
parthianglory.

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
My younger sister's a med student and she reckons Humeira's either got CHD (congenital heart defect) or Syncope. 

Both of these would explain her symptoms - the breathing problem, the fainting and her having to take medicine daily for the rest of her life.

If it was cancer, then the symptoms would be more obvious and a psychological disorder doesn't explain the fainting. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_galMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Yes Humeira's illness has been re-visited again. This is the right way to go. Only Razia and Gaffur know the exact nature of her illness. No one else seems to know what it is? 

It is possible it is neurological disorder. Would explain the recent "Rajini" incident. She assumed the identity of someone else, coz she found herself incapable to deal with her personal reality. She transferred another persons's reality on to herself in order to escape her own. She was seriously mentally disturbed. I wonder if she has a pre-disposition to this short of thing?? Hence my theory of a neurological disorder. 

How Zoya will help is unclear at this point...but it is entirely possible that she is put in a position of having to help Humeira. Anything is possible! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 28 August 2013 at 3:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal

Go4welkin IF-Dazzler
Go4welkin
Go4welkin

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Humaira's illness? Did previous QH episodes showed that she takes medication for some illness? I thought medications that Humaira is taking is for stress that caused Rajni fiasco.
-Aswini- IF-Dazzler
-Aswini-
-Aswini-

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
yes i agree she is suffering from some disorder..but i'm sure its something psychological then how can bone marrow transplant come into playConfusedLOL
-Aswini- IF-Dazzler
-Aswini-
-Aswini-

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Go4welkin

Humaira's illness? Did previous QH episodes showed that she takes medication for some illness? I thought medications that Humaira is taking is for stress that caused Rajni fiasco.

tey dint show it regularly.. but she fell ill in the beginning of the show and there was a fb scene recently showing that she took some medicines...

edited t add: they said the meds shud be used oly under extreme conditionsOuch

Edited by -Aswini- - 28 August 2013 at 1:15am
rajnid68 IF-Sizzlerz
rajnid68
rajnid68

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
dont think its personality disorder..
think she got on to thinking she is rajni because of the accident..
think zoya will be the person to cure her..DNA match..
phir thi razia ka face dekhna hoga...

NorthNode Senior Member
NorthNode
NorthNode

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by braich_gal

Originally posted by -Shayari-

Nah i think she has personality disorder whoh zoe cant cure... I think thts the why the rajni thing happened. Psychological disorders usually arent curable but supressable with proper medication..after years sonetimes the symptoms become so supressed that it seems like the disorder is cured and gone but once u go off the medication chances of relapse are still there. Just as raazia said she needs to take meds all her lfe but in emergency cases and can also hold side effects and its to bring her bak to consciousness.

I think its a personality disorder vut we will have to wait an watch.

never thought of it that way...good prediction...that would be interesting to watch...but what about her falling ill all the time in the beginning - her fainting fits? how is that a personality disorder? Ouch 

There was a show long back where Varun Badola played the role of a sort of mentally challenged guy. It was later revealed that it was his own mother who was responsible for his state (she used to medicate him) because she did not want him to spill the beans on some secret of hers.

So, for all you know, Razia might be responsible for Humeira's illness, but in any case it is going to be connected to Zoe somehow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_galMrDarcyfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index