Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Loved the scenes but feel bad for Rc.. (Page 3)

mohifan Groupbie
mohifan
mohifan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Hey guys..hey kiran even I feel nobody bothered abt RC point of view hw he is feeling...nybody who has ever felt love wud understand.. the person u love is constantly arnd u nd she commits a mistake like this..which ur brain knows is a mistake done unknowingly..but y cant stop urself..as its love..bd wen u come bak to reality u know she is not urs... feeling sooo bad for him..but truly that kiss gave me goosebumps..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran307Patrarekharelentless.

ShalMaZ Groupbie
ShalMaZ
ShalMaZ

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya55

Originally posted by ShalMaZ

Originally posted by divasofV

sorry ...4 interference...but watever resu or not...who r u to say all other scenes r boring...stick to ur topic...love resu..love only dem...d serial runs becoz of all characters...dey all r worth watching,,,,,,i know u won't agree wid me...but still...i am a fan of SG,,,,,,NOT RESU AND NOT YUVREEN,,,,,,...SO DON'T MIND...IT'S A TEAM WORK...SO OVER...PEACE...

How old are you dear??...
i am 1 year old...happy ????...pls...i told peace...so...if u want post ur views separately...no need to make fun of my comment...keep it to urself...

It was a very polite question, and I asked So that I could give exact reference to put my point across...like if you would have said 18 or something, I could hav told referring to colleg discussions. If you would have said still younger I would have talked to you keeping in mind my younger siblings, and explained you in tht manner. But I think everything that we are saying is just plain rude of accusation or lecture in your view. So let me put it straight. We have our own conscious mind to attend to and wee don't need any moral policing here.. What is worth watching to you may be just plain pathetic to us and vice versa. That way every serial coming on air is team work. But we don't watch the serial for team work...we watch it for entertainment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran307

divasofV Senior Member
divasofV
divasofV

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
let us be free from...arguements...it happens...many times...dat we take things in a diff meaning...and cause trouble...its common becoz..we r humans...some r short -tempered...some normal...some very calm...sooo don't feel bad...yes ...everything is temporary in a show...not permenant...sometimes d...show can be closed within no time...sometimes...it can run 4 long...
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

i don't bother who thinks what i just know ReSu are sizzling together and i lost interest in the show long back this kiss track brought me back

nothing against others but many of my friends watch SG when there is ReSu track or scene

I have to agree with this! I lost interest in the show mainly coz I don't see or feel any chemistry between YuVreen! They are cute sometimes but I prefer them as friends... The accidental kiss between ReSu was hot! I really wished ReSu were endgame! Chemistry between them is so natural and intense... Moreover Mohit's a way better actor amongst male actors in SG lol

Edited by KiShaholic. - 21 August 2013 at 6:45pm
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiShaholic.

Originally posted by Kadamvari

i don't bother who thinks what i just know ReSu are sizzling together and i lost interest in the show long back this kiss track brought me back

nothing against others but many of my friends watch SG when there is ReSu track or scene

I have to agree with this! I lost interest in the show mainly coz I don't see or feel any chemistry between YuVreen! They are cute sometimes but I prefer them as friends... The accidental kiss between ReSu was hot! I really wished ReSu were endgame! Chemistry between them is so natural and intense... Moreover Mohit's a way better actor amongst male actors in SG lol

i won't say YuvReen doesn't have chemistry yes they have a cute sweet one they look also cute together but this cute friendship wala love is not my cup of tea its too common that makes me bored and then yuvreen look more like best friends to me i always find passionate , sizzling chemistry in a bit unusual pair and i love matured older guy and young immature bubbly girl's concept i feel spark in such relation i mean there are much to be explored unlike friendship wala love and then Rehaan-Surveen look too passionate together , must say Mohit and Smriti shares a sizzling chemistry
i love Shivin Narang personally more but i am in love with ReShu

but its channel v means all for youth friendship wala love not many chance for such unusual love track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mohifanrelentless.

mohifan Groupbie
mohifan
mohifan

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Hey I love this topic of discussion...kudos kiran...yuvreen is cute but its a serial the story has to go somewhere for god sake its not real life..nd resu is some chemistry man... unsaid words nd feelings...they just comolument each other so much...and olz my dear frnds all of yuvreen nd resu fans...no arguments only healthy discussions...as we all love SG...

Go to top