Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Loved the scenes but feel bad for Rc.. (Page 2)

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
can i have a single topic without argument plz Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran307

kiran307 IF-Dazzler
kiran307
kiran307

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya55

Originally posted by ShalMaZ

Originally posted by divasofV

sorry ...4 interference...but watever resu or not...who r u to say all other scenes r boring...stick to ur topic...love resu..love only dem...d serial runs becoz of all characters...dey all r worth watching,,,,,,i know u won't agree wid me...but still...i am a fan of SG,,,,,,NOT RESU AND NOT YUVREEN,,,,,,...SO DON'T MIND...IT'S A TEAM WORK...SO OVER...PEACE...

How old are you dear??...

<font size="4">i am 1 year old...happy ????...pls...i told peace...so...if u want post ur views separately...no need to make fun of my comment...keep it to urself...</font>

Adiya55 why r you so rude. You can tell her that calmly as well.. were any of us rude to u..?? Please be respectful to fellow sgians she was just asking ur age.. Anyways resu can't live peacefully here.. There have to b such arguments. But doesn't bother me, it means Rehan is so awesome n important.. Smile
divasofV Senior Member
divasofV
divasofV

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran307

sorry ...4 interference...but watever resu or not...who r u to say all other scenes r boring...stick to ur topic...love resu..love only dem...d serial runs becoz of all characters...dey all r worth watching,,,,,,i know u won't agree wid me...but still...i am a fan of SG,,,,,,NOT RESU AND NOT YUVREEN,,,,,,...SO DON'T MIND...IT'S A TEAM WORK...SO OVER...PEACE...

<font size="4">i am 1 year old...happy ????...pls...i told peace...so...if u want post ur views separately...no need to make fun of my comment...keep it to urself...</font>

Adiya55 why r you so rude. You can tell her that calmly as well.. were any of us rude to u..?? Please be respectful to fellow sgians she was just asking ur age.. Anyways resu can't live peacefully here.. There have to b such arguments. But doesn't bother me, it means Rehan is so awesome n important.. Smile
shalmaaz...asked me d question...i asked adiya55 to...to reply...becoz...i could'nt...i already wrote peace...der was no need to comment on my post...so blame me...not her...its my words...
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
ufff Confused
kiran307 IF-Dazzler
kiran307
kiran307

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kiran307

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">shalmaaz...asked me d question...i asked adiya55 to...to reply...becoz...i could'nt...i already wrote peace...der was no need to comment on my post...so blame me...not her...its my words...</font>

Ohhkkk.. Thumbs Up
divasofV Senior Member
divasofV
divasofV

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
relax...if just post our views...and be happy...den no arguements...no fights...dear...one...differences in opinions r required...otherwise...der will be no comments and disscussions...soo enjoy ur day...Tongue
divasofV Senior Member
divasofV
divasofV

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
d best way to enter a post is...support d post or share ur comments , likes...and problems come ...when comments r made on individual comments...so start fresh...Monkey Icon
divasofV Senior Member
divasofV
divasofV

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

ufff Confused
Monkey Icon Cici...relax...Monkey Icons Yoyo...baby...

Go to top