Loved the scenes but feel bad for Rc..

kiran307 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am absolutely loving the scenes between Resu.. They are magical.. What chemistry they have, like they can read each others minds..

But I really feel sorry for Rc.. 🥺 Suvi ne RC ko kiss kiya, now isme RC ka kya fault hai.. She left from there without saying anything, but that poor guy was left standing there thinking what the hell just happened.. With so much difficulty he could forget and get over suvi, now again all the feelings have come rushing back..
Imagine if you truly love someone and are trying hard to forget that person and something like this happens..
Kaisa lagta hai, like the whole world stops and you can't think of anything else, just how rc felt when he looked at himself in the mirror with that lill blush today.. Perfect moment, one of my favs of rc..

But all said and done, they look adorable together.. The screens on fire when they come together.. Baaki pura lonavala scene and everything is boring.. But resu make SG worthwhile.. FOR ME ATLEAST.. ❤️ 😃

Love you Mohit, you are magic on screen.. ❤️ 😊

Edited by kiran307 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divasofV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry ...4 interference...but watever resu or not...who r u to say all other scenes r boring...stick to ur topic...love resu..love only dem...d serial runs becoz of all characters...dey all r worth watching,,,,,,i know u won't agree wid me...but still...i am a fan of SG,,,,,,NOT RESU AND NOT YUVREEN,,,,,,...SO DON'T MIND...IT'S A TEAM WORK...SO OVER...PEACE...Edited by divasofV - 10 years ago
kiran307 thumbnail
Well its my topic, my opinion, my view.. I found them boring, I said it.. Can't have the same views as you.. N neither am I saying you should agree with me.. So peace.. :)
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't bother who thinks what i just know ReSu are sizzling together and i lost interest in the show long back this kiss track brought me back

nothing against others but many of my friends watch SG when there is ReSu track or scene
Edited by Kadamvari - 10 years ago
kiran307 thumbnail
Resu are the only reason I watch sg coz nothing else about it excites me, its like seen all that already.. But there's something about Mohit, when he does romantic scenes, they just come alive.. ❤️
ShalMaZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divasofV

sorry ...4 interference...but watever resu or not...who r u to say all other scenes r boring...stick to ur topic...love resu..love only dem...d serial runs becoz of all characters...dey all r worth watching,,,,,,i know u won't agree wid me...but still...i am a fan of SG,,,,,,NOT RESU AND NOT YUVREEN,,,,,,...SO DON'T MIND...IT'S A TEAM WORK...SO OVER...PEACE...

How old are you dear??...
Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShalMaZ

How old are you dear??...

i am 1 year old...happy ????...pls...i told peace...so...if u want post ur views separately...no need to make fun of my comment...keep it to urself...
mohiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you topic starter...for me...mohit malik👍🏼 is the reason which made me to start watching surveen guggal otherwise i never knew such a show exists...i didn't know any actors😭except surveen😊 .i don't pay attention to other scenes whether they are good or boaring😕...resu makes me watch this show worthwhile...period.👏

My soul opinion...I am with you topic starter...😃
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can i have a single topic without argument plz 😔

kiran307 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adiya55

<font size="4">i am 1 year old...happy ????...pls...i told peace...so...if u want post ur views separately...no need to make fun of my comment...keep it to urself...</font>

Adiya55 why r you so rude. You can tell her that calmly as well.. were any of us rude to u..?? Please be respectful to fellow sgians she was just asking ur age.. Anyways resu can't live peacefully here.. There have to b such arguments. But doesn't bother me, it means Rehan is so awesome n important.. 😊