Qubool Hai

Movement and Hams! (Page 6)

rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
True, like todyas epis

QH is a beautiful show with 4-5 stories

My other serial just focuses on hero and heroines and a villain comes in and breaks them, so boring

this is real class!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
lol episode was beyond boring for me. 
Cheesy Asya or not, story movement or not, todays episode just did not have that entertaining factor for me. I was like *yawn* next scene please. Not to forget, this whole imran-najma-nikhat triangle looks forced. This is purely a WU read and done wala episode for me! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Layibhinagyi...

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by bheegi

I enjoyed the episode today.

My fav parts:

1. Tanveer tormenting Imran

I couldn't enjoy that because Amrapali ruined it for me. I wish they had picked another actress to play Tanveer. This woman grates! Also the CVs are back to making sure that Tanveer is omnipresent and omniscient.

I don't care for AG but yesterday liked Tanveer for the first time because u know my thoughts on Imran

2. Najma talking about Nikhat's mohabbat for Imran

Najma was mature today, however what did she hope to achieve by talking to Nikhat? If anything it should be Imran who talks to Nikhat. 

yes Imran needs to talk to Nikhat. I was just happy to see Najma at least keep that in mind

3. Shireen's genuine concern for Badi B, Ayaan, Humeira

I really loved Shireen today. It's a pity her stupidity rides over everything.

her intentions have always been good...she is just too gullible and Razia takes advantage of it

4. Vikrant's acting

Vikrant is just fantastic. I really hope F32 gives us that interview because I would really like to hear from him. Brilliant actor! Yes, love him in emotional scenes

5. Phir le aaya ghazal (one of my fav)

I didn't pay attention to it when it was playing on the show (very tired) but Harini pointed it out to me and the lyrics suit AyRa perfectly. (I just listened to it too...it's nice)

6. Razia's nautanki in the masala factory- as they say rassi jal gayi magar bal na gaya

Don't think it's nautanki - I have a sneaking suspicion that Razia is gonna go slightly mad and then come back with a vengeance. Also, if she kills that prison lady I might actually cheer!

She is a big nautanki baaz but yes, she will come back bigger and more evil like she did after the asylum stint

Humeira probably has some type of neurological or psychiatric illness- not necessarily terminal. That explains the parent's overprotective behavior and their need to get her married within the family under the same roof

Yeah I am thinking neurological disorder too but I am trying to think of one you develop as a child and I am coming up empty.
I am thinking either some type of seizure disorder or psychosis. 

Comments are in pink! Big smile
ladyhobbes Groupbie
ladyhobbes
ladyhobbes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by ladyhobbes

Nice post :)
QH seems to always faithfully follow the law of extremes! Whether it is intensity or evilness or cheesiness or acting, everything is shown in the extreme. Razia went to the extreme in her treatment of Badi Bi and now her punishment also seems to be rather extreme. This particular extreme is distasteful actually.
Amrapalli seems to be giving it her all to stay in a popular show like QH! Today's hamfest was cringeworthy.
Ayan is growing on me. To the extent that nowadays I wait more for him to come on screen than even Asad!! I hope the makers properly flesh out the Ayan-Humeira track and give Vikrant more screen space!
The episode was decent altho Najma and Imran's justifications for their actions I found to be stupid and selfish! What was Najma planning to talk to Nikhat about? That she wants to marry the spineless dude who was Nikhat's former fiance?
Also I don't understand the whole Imran Tanveer angle! So Najma left him three years ago but he is still so brokenhearted over her that he just happens to sleep with Tanveer roughly some 4-5 months before the current time? Which is like 2 and a half years after Najma leaves him? In that case, a broken heart is an extremely lame excuse to have slept with Tanveer! Also some two months after this broken heart but sleep with creepy chick episode, he gets engaged to Nikhat and spends two months making sheep eyes at her? Confusing!

Haha me too. Vikrant is just brilliant and frankly these days there is no Asad. All Asad ever seems to do is make moon eyes at Zoe and obey orders and follow her around like a puppy...oh and of course cry! Dead

The Imran-Najma track is confusing but Nikhat is definitely getting the better end of the deal. I found the whole scene of Tanveer magically appearing in Imran's room so ridiculous that I swear I burst out into manic laughter. It was that or cry. LOL

@bold - Yes I think he is trying to break the constantly-crying-hindi serial- heroine stereotype! Role Reversal FTW!
@Red - I cried! Coz she follwoed it up with that creepy laugh and hamfest!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index