delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

I enjoyed the episode today.

My fav parts:

1. Tanveer tormenting Imran

I couldn't enjoy that because Amrapali ruined it for me. I wish they had picked another actress to play Tanveer. This woman grates! Also the CVs are back to making sure that Tanveer is omnipresent and omniscient.

2. Najma talking about Nikhat's mohabbat for Imran

Najma was mature today, however what did she hope to achieve by talking to Nikhat? If anything it should be Imran who talks to Nikhat.

3. Shireen's genuine concern for Badi B, Ayaan, Humeira

I really loved Shireen today. It's a pity her stupidity rides over everything.

4. Vikrant's acting

Vikrant is just fantastic. I really hope F32 gives us that interview because I would really like to hear from him. Brilliant actor!

5. Phir le aaya ghazal (one of my fav)

I didn't pay attention to it when it was playing on the show (very tired) but Harini pointed it out to me and the lyrics suit AyRa perfectly. (I just listened to it too...it's nice)

6. Razia's nautanki in the masala factory- as they say rassi jal gayi magar bal na gaya

Don't think it's nautanki - I have a sneaking suspicion that Razia is gonna go slightly mad and then come back with a vengeance. Also, if she kills that prison lady I might actually cheer!

Humeira probably has some type of neurological or psychiatric illness- not necessarily terminal. That explains the parent's overprotective behavior and their need to get her married within the family under the same roof

Yeah I am thinking neurological disorder too but I am trying to think of one you develop as a child and I am coming up empty.

Comments are in pink! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkaheeCanadianChikbheegi

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Really nice post Pri...boy...was I relieved to see no teenage love scenesLOL...yes I was. Now the whole arya scene was what a beautiful scene is...it was wonderfully done and I am very glad that slowly and steadily Vikrant is making his own place in Qubool Hai. 

I have no sympathies for Rashid...he has indirectly played an important role in robbing a child from her mother...and has robbed his own children a dad...not to mention abandoned Dilshad no matter the reason.

But, I was disappointed in the way they showed the family inviting a possible groom without consulting with Najma...they should have asked her...specially Zoya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikdelena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Really nice post Pri...boy...was I relieved to see no teenage love scenesLOL...yes I was. Now the whole arya scene was what a beautiful scene is...it was wonderfully done and I am very glad that slowly and steadily Vikrant is making his own place in Qubool Hai. 

I have no sympathies for Rashid...he has indirectly played an important role in robbing a child from her mother...and has robbed his own children a dad...not to mention abandoned Dilshad no matter the reason.

But, I was disappointed in the way they showed the family inviting a possible groom without consulting with Najma...they should have asked her...specially Zoya...

@bold - I loved that scene too. Very well done and it had a context unlike the other two.

@red - I don't sympathize with him in the larger context of things. The man has helped destroy a child's life so he deserves karma.

@pink - plot point I think and a very Indian approach :-/

AnkaheeCanadianChik

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Del I am surprised you thought story moved. I wont say it was bad episode but didn't do much for me...

Imran and Najma stuck is same rut, guy still lying that Nikhat doesnt love him and broke marriage, truth is his mom made her do it. Big difference!! And Najma, knows Nikhat loves him but not asking her but him:( Only difference today, was he was faking mardangi asking her to meet behind bro's back.

Amrapali, when I thought I have seen her worst, proved me wrong:(. One thing if Tanveer is bajaroo aurat as they are making her all of sudden why she didnt once think of losing baby, she knows its Imran and he is not rich:(

I loved Shireen scene, that was not story mover but more rewinding old track, Humaira's illness which we thought they forgot. And yes Shabnam was fab today..

Alkaji was brilliant and saving grace of today..

I like second AyRa scene better than first, Ketki overacts alot in dramatic scenes and with her sleeping in second one made it beautiful scene. Yes Khan men realizes worth of woman only being jackass and they both love their women when calm and serene, sleepingConfused, they rewind to realize all the mistakes and sorrow they gave. Also do you think Ketki too got hair cutOuch, never saw her fringes before..

I just want to move this Imran track fast, more they show him more jerk he sound to me. I want Haseena Bii to be back. I don't see they have plan for any redemption for him, and Zee foot note had no value..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 14 August 2013 at 8:54pm

CanadianChikdelena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Del I am surprised you thought story moved. I wont say it was bad episode but didn't do much for me...

Imran and Najma stuck is same rut, guy still lying that Nikhat doesnt love him and broke marriage, truth is his mom made her do it. Big difference!! And Najma, knows Nikhat loves him but not asking her but him:( Only difference today, was he was faking mardangi asking her to meet behind bro's back.

Amrapali, when I thought I have seen her worst, proved me wrong:(. One thing if Tanveer is bajaroo aurat as they are making her all of sudden why she didnt once think of losing baby, she knows its Imran and he is not rich:(

I loved Shireen scene, that was not story mover but more rewinding old track, Humaira's illness which we thought they forgot. And yes Shabnam was fab today..

I like second AyRa scene better than first, Ketki overacts alot in dramatic scenes and with her sleeping in second one made it beautiful scene. Yes Khan men realizes worth of woman only being jackass and they both love their women when calm and serene, sleepingConfused, they rewind to realize all the mistakes and sorrow they gave. Also do you think Ketki too got hair cutOuch, never saw her fringes before..

I just want to move this Imran track fast, more they show him more jerk he sound to me. I want Haseena Bii to be back. I don't see they have plan for any redemption for him, and Zee foot note had no value..

@pink - Yes the story did move. Let's list out what all happened:

1. Tanveer now knows about Imran and Najma. She is definitely going to use it to her advantage. So, the story moved.
2.Ayaan and Humeira also developed - Ayaan now realizes his mistake, feels guilty and is now very much in love. So, the story moved.
3. Rashid suffering by seeing his mother traumatized - this is karma for what he unknowingly or knowingly did to a little girl and her mother. So, the story moved.

And most importantly - Razia! Razia is going slowly mad and her threat about making sure everyone who put her in this position will suffer means that she will come back with a vengeance and destroy a lot of lives! So...yes the story moved.

Yes, Ketki overacted today in the first scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

<font color="#FF00FF">Del I am surprised you thought story moved. I wont say it was bad episode but didn't do much for me...</font>

<font color="#FF00FF">
</font>

<font color="#FF00FF">Imran and Najma stuck is same rut, guy still lying that Nikhat doesnt love him and broke marriage, truth is his mom made her do it. Big difference!! And Najma, knows Nikhat loves him but not asking her but him:( Only difference today, was he was faking mardangi asking her to meet behind bro's back. </font>

1. Tanveer now knows about Imran and Najma. She is definitely going to use it to her advantage. So, the story moved.
2.Ayaan and Humeira also developed - Ayaan now realizes his mistake, feels guilty and is now very much in love. So, the story moved.
3. Rashid suffering by seeing his mother traumatized - this is karma for what he unknowingly or knowingly did to a little girl and her mother. So, the story moved.

And most importantly - Razia! Razia is going slowly mad and her threat about making sure everyone who put her in this position will suffer means that she will come back with a vengeance and destroy a lot of lives! So...yes the story moved.

Ok get you pov better but I feel they are again moving in circle as before

I didn't get how Tanveer without wrecking her brain even for sec, guessed it all:( that just turned me off on their scene with AG act so didn't think much. She boast too much anyways we all know and all she want is money, doesn't care what source

Does Rashid know that woman he think he killed had a girl? I didn't know

Razia, we will see her back in action after what one episode? That's her punishment for month torture of old lady, and not looking forward to same lame BB and her scene

Yeah in context of AyRa I think we moved to next stage, Humaira back remembering all hurtful words of Ayaan.

CanadianChikdelena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

<font color="#FF00FF">Del I am surprised you thought story moved. I wont say it was bad episode but didn't do much for me...</font>

<font color="#FF00FF">
</font>

<font color="#FF00FF">Imran and Najma stuck is same rut, guy still lying that Nikhat doesnt love him and broke marriage, truth is his mom made her do it. Big difference!! And Najma, knows Nikhat loves him but not asking her but him:( Only difference today, was he was faking mardangi asking her to meet behind bro's back. </font>

Ok get you pov better but I feel they are again moving in circle as before

I didn't get how Tanveer without wrecking her brain even for sec, guessed it all:( that just turned me off on their scene with AG act so didn't think much. She boast too much anyways we all know and all she want is money, doesn't care what source

Does Rashid know that woman he think he killed had a girl? I didn't know

Razia, we will see her back in action after what one episode? That's her punishment for month torture of old lady, and not looking forward to same lame BB and her scene

Yeah in context of AyRa I think we moved to next stage, Humaira back remembering all hurtful words of Ayaan.

@bold - Tanveer is omnipresent and omniscient. Amrapali is an awful actress but unfortunately Tanveer is needed for the story to move.

Rashid doesn't know who the lady is and that is my biggest issue with him. He is such a coward - not once did he think that the woman he supposedly murdered would have a family who loves her. He hasn't even stopped to think how he has hurt someone else.

CanadianChik_vineeta_

Ankahee Goldie
Ankahee
Ankahee

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rupunzale

@bold - I loved that scene too. Very well done and it had a context unlike the other two.

@red - I don't sympathize with him in the larger context of things. The man has helped destroy a child's life so he deserves karma.

@pink - plot point I think and a very Indian approach :-/

@pink, I would think Zoya would at least still have a talk about it with Najma. Infact I would have expected same from Dilshad. But then it's a desi show, and side characters get relegated to the obvious and typical, distinct  tracks are saved for the leads.

CanadianChikdelena90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index