Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post...
Amrapalli really can't act...i was laughing seeing her fake cry...and wen i saw her sitting in imraan's room i was like "haila ye kaise hua"...seriously her description of how she trapped so many men was cringeworthy and disgusting...she deserves a lot of torture and a very slow painful death...
I loved Shireen today for a change and truly said shabnam was amazing today...Shireen's pain wen she was feeding badi bi was beautifully portrayed by her
Ayra scene was beautiful today...i loved the background score and everytime i watch their scene i can't help but say that Vikrant is a great actor...
Well alka kaushal is a great actresses and she doesn't forget to remind us that...and ya razia will be back and more fierce and dangerous than ever before...
Well karma has striken Rashid and his mother is paying for his deeds...
Well personally i love asya scenes so i won't say m happy about there being so asya scnes but i won't say that the episode was incomplete without them either😊
bheegi thumbnail
I enjoyed the episode today.

My fav parts:

1. Tanveer tormenting Imran
2. Najma talking about Nikhat's mohabbat for Imran
3. Shireen's genuine concern for Badi B, Ayaan, Humeira
4. Vikrant's acting
5. Phir le aaya ghazal (one of my fav)
6. Razia's nautanki in the masala factory- as they say rassi jal gayi magar bal na gaya

Humeira probably has some type of neurological or psychiatric illness- not necessarily terminal. That explains the parent's overprotective behavior and their need to get her married within the family under the same roof
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is my take on today's episode:

It was a good one. True, zaroori nahin to have AsYa in every episode and today the writers/CV's proofed it to us. 

Vikrant - IMO, this has to be one of the best replacements ever. Let me make it clear, that my intention is not to make a comparison between Rishabh and Vikrant, but I just want to mention it in order to make my point clear. Vikrant is one hell of a good actor and he is portraying his role with perfection. Ever since he has started to play Ayaan, he is giving us an incredible good performance. Today he was too good. 

The love triangle, Nikhat-Imran-Najma, wat do I say about it? Imran said to have full faith in their love, well can I ask you something Imran...where was your faith in your love when Najma left you? He might not have been at fault, at that time, but please don't talk about love and all when you did not try to bring Najma back in your life. I like how Najma is not being selfish and is still thinking about Nikhat. 

Shireen's concern was really touching. She might be naive and not very smart, par dil ke achi hai woh. πŸ˜Š

ladyhobbes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post :)
QH seems to always faithfully follow the law of extremes! Whether it is intensity or evilness or cheesiness or acting, everything is shown in the extreme. Razia went to the extreme in her treatment of Badi Bi and now her punishment also seems to be rather extreme. This particular extreme is distasteful actually.
Amrapalli seems to be giving it her all to stay in a popular show like QH! Today's hamfest was cringeworthy.
Ayan is growing on me. To the extent that nowadays I wait more for him to come on screen than even Asad!! I hope the makers properly flesh out the Ayan-Humeira track and give Vikrant more screen space!
The episode was decent altho Najma and Imran's justifications for their actions I found to be stupid and selfish! What was Najma planning to talk to Nikhat about? That she wants to marry the spineless dude who was Nikhat's former fiance?
Also I don't understand the whole Imran Tanveer angle! So Najma left him three years ago but he is still so brokenhearted over her that he just happens to sleep with Tanveer roughly some 4-5 months before the current time? Which is like 2 and a half years after Najma leaves him? In that case, a broken heart is an extremely lame excuse to have slept with Tanveer! Also some two months after this broken heart but sleep with creepy chick episode, he gets engaged to Nikhat and spends two months making sheep eyes at her? Confusing!
Edited by ladyhobbes - 10 years ago
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

I think everyone cringes when they see Tanveer now. But it was pretty crazy how she was just *there* when Imran turned around.

I loved Ayaan waking up to the terrible dream. I wish they showed Humeira waking up today! But oh well, it was really sweet how he was just sitting there the whole time waiting for her. Even if she wanted to see that crook Vikram, he was fine with it. He just wanted her to be okay. That was heartbreaking. But I still hope that Humeira stays away from him after she gets better. He needs to chase her around this time. I don't understand how Humeira's medication work exactly. Must be very strong for it to be dangerous though.

But the most amazing scene was Razia going crazy towards the end. Alka is truly an amazing actress. It sent shivers through me.   

She was fantastic! I literally got the chills!
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: me2you

This is my take on today's episode:

It was a good one. True, zaroori nahin to have AsYa in every episode and today the writers/CV's proofed it to us. 

Vikrant - IMO, this has to be one of the best replacements ever. Let me make it clear, that my intention is not to make a comparison between Rishabh and Vikrant, but I just want to mention it in order to make my point clear. Vikrant is one hell of a good actor and he is portraying his role with perfection. Ever since he has started to play Ayaan, he is giving us an incredible good performance. Today he was too good. 

The love triangle, Nikhat-Imran-Najma, wat do I say about it? Imran said to have full faith in their love, well can I ask you something Imran...where was your faith in your love when Najma left you? He might not have been at fault, at that time, but please don't talk about love and all when you did not try to bring Najma back in your lifeI like how Najma is not being selfish and is still thinking about Nikhat. 

Shireen's concern was really touching. She might be naive and not very smart, par dil ke achi hai woh. πŸ˜Š

@red - I am going to disagree with you here. When Najma dumped him Imran was under no obligation to prostrate himself in front of her to get her back. In fact in the original scenario I think Najma was completely to blame. Why get into a relationship with someone when you know you brother will not approve? She callously led Imran on and then dumped him. So, no I don't think Imran needed to fight for her then. However, yesterday he was weak and manipulative when it came to Najma.

Vikrant is the best thing to happen to QH in a while. Brilliant actor!
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladyhobbes

Nice post :)
QH seems to always faithfully follow the law of extremes! Whether it is intensity or evilness or cheesiness or acting, everything is shown in the extreme. Razia went to the extreme in her treatment of Badi Bi and now her punishment also seems to be rather extreme. This particular extreme is distasteful actually.
Amrapalli seems to be giving it her all to stay in a popular show like QH! Today's hamfest was cringeworthy.
Ayan is growing on me. To the extent that nowadays I wait more for him to come on screen than even Asad!! I hope the makers properly flesh out the Ayan-Humeira track and give Vikrant more screen space!
The episode was decent altho Najma and Imran's justifications for their actions I found to be stupid and selfish! What was Najma planning to talk to Nikhat about? That she wants to marry the spineless dude who was Nikhat's former fiance?
Also I don't understand the whole Imran Tanveer angle! So Najma left him three years ago but he is still so brokenhearted over her that he just happens to sleep with Tanveer roughly some 4-5 months before the current time? Which is like 2 and a half years after Najma leaves him? In that case, a broken heart is an extremely lame excuse to have slept with Tanveer! Also some two months after this broken heart but sleep with creepy chick episode, he gets engaged to Nikhat and spends two months making sheep eyes at her? Confusing!

Haha me too. Vikrant is just brilliant and frankly these days there is no Asad. All Asad ever seems to do is make moon eyes at Zoe and obey orders and follow her around like a puppy...oh and of course cry! 🀒

The Imran-Najma track is confusing but Nikhat is definitely getting the better end of the deal. I found the whole scene of Tanveer magically appearing in Imran's room so ridiculous that I swear I burst out into manic laughter. It was that or cry. πŸ˜†
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ar-n-only-ar

yeah maybe... πŸ˜†
ya ilness part... u hve a point... do u hve any idea abt dat?
maybe i am little small or u can say immature also to understand d drama quotient in QH...
but i m trying to look deeply...
i hated tanveers part, najma imraan scene was ok ok, ayra scene was nice, alka ji performance was nyc...
overall a 7/10 epi 4 me :-)

I like you...you are objective 😊

I am not sure about Humeira's illness - I was looking it up yesterday. It's most like a neurological or respiratory disorder and I can't wait for it to come into play because Ayaan deserves more Karma and of course Shireen's baddua has to hurt her own children...unfortunately.
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Nice post...

Amrapalli really can't act...i was laughing seeing her fake cry...and wen i saw her sitting in imraan's room i was like "haila ye kaise hua"...seriously her description of how she trapped so many men was cringeworthy and disgusting...she deserves a lot of torture and a very slow painful death...
I loved Shireen today for a change and truly said shabnam was amazing today...Shireen's pain wen she was feeding badi bi was beautifully portrayed by her
Ayra scene was beautiful today...i loved the background score and everytime i watch their scene i can't help but say that Vikrant is a great actor...
Well alka kaushal is a great actresses and she doesn't forget to remind us that...and ya razia will be back and more fierce and dangerous than ever before...
Well karma has striken Rashid and his mother is paying for his deeds...
Well personally i love asya scenes so i won't say m happy about there being so asya scnes but i won't say that the episode was incomplete without them either😊

She really does deserve a painful death and really I don't understand the fascination with Amrapali. Can the CVs just move on from her ridiculousness already

@brown - I like AsYa too but honestly speaking they have been a snoozefest the last two days. I want my old bantering, fun, cute AsYa back. Not them crying at the drop of a hat.

Razia is going to come back hard. Rashid and yes even Gaffur will have to pay a very huge price. I wouldn't be surprised if Razia ensures that Zoya hates her father...even if temporarily.
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

I enjoyed the episode today.

My fav parts:

1. Tanveer tormenting Imran

I couldn't enjoy that because Amrapali ruined it for me. I wish they had picked another actress to play Tanveer. This woman grates! Also the CVs are back to making sure that Tanveer is omnipresent and omniscient.

2. Najma talking about Nikhat's mohabbat for Imran

Najma was mature today, however what did she hope to achieve by talking to Nikhat? If anything it should be Imran who talks to Nikhat.

3. Shireen's genuine concern for Badi B, Ayaan, Humeira

I really loved Shireen today. It's a pity her stupidity rides over everything.

4. Vikrant's acting

Vikrant is just fantastic. I really hope F32 gives us that interview because I would really like to hear from him. Brilliant actor!

5. Phir le aaya ghazal (one of my fav)

I didn't pay attention to it when it was playing on the show (very tired) but Harini pointed it out to me and the lyrics suit AyRa perfectly. (I just listened to it too...it's nice)

6. Razia's nautanki in the masala factory- as they say rassi jal gayi magar bal na gaya

Don't think it's nautanki - I have a sneaking suspicion that Razia is gonna go slightly mad and then come back with a vengeance. Also, if she kills that prison lady I might actually cheer!

Humeira probably has some type of neurological or psychiatric illness- not necessarily terminal. That explains the parent's overprotective behavior and their need to get her married within the family under the same roof

Yeah I am thinking neurological disorder too but I am trying to think of one you develop as a child and I am coming up empty.

Comments are in pink! πŸ˜ƒ