Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

purvi is so selfish DT note pg 10 (Page 7)

MishtiPrasad Groupbie
MishtiPrasad
MishtiPrasad

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sk11

Why is purvi selfish now bc she's finally thinking of herself ?

How many times ovi asked for purvi to be thrown out of house? What about all the times ovi mistreated Archu prior to accepting her? She didn't find out the truth either abt Archu just like people are upset purvi isn't finding out the truth abt onir?

What about when ovi was drinking madly inspite of being pregnant? Her sorrows were so important she had to harm her innocent baby. How self centered is that?

The list can go on and on about ovi... Just as you can probably make a list now about purvi.

I don't object to opinions being expressed but this is just daily bashing. There is no constructive critism just any little issue picked up and a new topic posted to bash purvi.

Regardless of whose fan you are, I think it can be agreed now that everything is happening the way it should have. Whether you hate them or not, they're getting married to one another. Onir got his license back. Ovi had matured and taken a positive turn. The mess is finally being cleaned up... !

That was VERY well said. 
Ikr.. Purvi has rights to think of her self right now.. and anyway in todays episode she did help Onir even though she was angry with him.
I mean if your husband had a wife previously before you.. that would increase the anger inside of you.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtasoniiyaaJShivaathyaHuma-peachesnplumspallavi25relentless.ashfaque2012

nigahlad Senior Member
nigahlad
nigahlad

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
How can arjun and purvi r so happy ..don't they both feel guilty! !!!!
And this Arjun man!!!!!
soniiyaa Goldie
soniiyaa
soniiyaa

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Why is purvi selfish now bc she's finally thinking of herself ?

How many times ovi asked for purvi to be thrown out of house? What about all the times ovi mistreated Archu prior to accepting her? She didn't find out the truth either abt Archu just like people are upset purvi isn't finding out the truth abt onir?

What about when ovi was drinking madly inspite of being pregnant? Her sorrows were so important she had to harm her innocent baby. How self centered is that?

The list can go on and on about ovi... Just as you can probably make a list now about purvi.

I don't object to opinions being expressed but this is just daily bashing. There is no constructive critism just any little issue picked up and a new topic posted to bash purvi.

Regardless of whose fan you are, I think it can be agreed now that everything is happening the way it should have. Whether you hate them or not, they're getting married to one another. Onir got his license back. Ovi had matured and taken a positive turn. The mess is finally being cleaned up... !

if u read my post i said ignore and her angle wid arvi cause it will involve many debate,i am nt evn talking abt arvi and their marriage.my topic was only abt purvi and her equation wid onir.wat exactly purvi had to do in court that she needed to b convincd so much.evn ovi shld have grudge against onir,but still she took an effort.i am happy ovi showed her the mirror that purvi initiated the swap thing nt onir.

I understood what you said.

So what purvi needed to be convinced? Wouldn't you need to be convinced if your hubby started to act shady and then you became suspicious slowly and finally he reveals he has betrayed you? This shady onir track was played for quite a few weeks so how do you expect purvi to suddenly be jumping to help onir?

And in terms of convincing ... Ovi needed convincing to stop drinking too. At least purvi is being convinced bc she feels betrayed which is a reasonable emotion and she's unaware of onirs truth. In Ovi's case, she knew drinking was harming her innocent child but she still continued it inspite of being convinced by several family members and onir himself.

At the end of the day, ovi made the effort but it's purvi who in the end decided she would testify. She didn't have to agree with ovi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaJShivsunflower52aathyapallavi25ashfaque2012relentless.

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
so there are these so called daily "bashing purvi" topics ? ... and in return everyone gangs up on the person ... fantastic!... has anyone ever heard of cyber bullying? ... because we are slowly getting there ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltoncs-07MidnightRamblernikitagmcDabulls23

soniiyaa Goldie
soniiyaa
soniiyaa

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Maybe I'm wrong here but if you open a topic in a public forum, you will get both types replies: negative and positive.

In my posts to the TM sherma, I don't think I've cyberbullied him/her. I've only stated a differing opinion. And if he/she feels I've been rude here in my replies, then I apologize to sherma.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtamachar13JShivashfaque2012relentless.pallavi25

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Maybe I'm wrong here but if you open a topic in a public forum, you will get both types replies: negative and positive.

In my posts to the TM sherma, I don't think I've cyberbullied him/her. I've only stated a differing opinion. And if he/she feels I've been rude here in my replies, then I apologize to sherma.

na na ... i was not referring to you ... you actually talked about what the TM said, just had a different opinion ... Its the other replies that are rude/dismissive/personal that irritate me whenever anyone posts anything about purvi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonsoniiyaashermaDabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

so there are these so called daily "bashing purvi" topics ? ... and in return everyone gangs up on the person ... fantastic!... has anyone ever heard of cyber bullying? ... because we are slowly getting there ...

I agree! I honestly didn't find anything wrong in the TM's post.. she merely stated her opinion and opened a topic for discussion, she provided points in support of her POV, she didn't curse, she didn't use bad words. She has been replying to every post with proper arguments.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

muse10paris.hiltoncs-07shermaMidnightRamblerDabulls23

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

it has alwys been good debating wid u,and ya u gett bth type of replies,but that doesnt mean people get personal like few of dem

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaacs-07MidnightRambler

Go to top