Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

purvi is so selfish DT note pg 10 (Page 6)

JShiv IF-Dazzler
JShiv
JShiv

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Everyone have there own view no one is deniying that
But for the past few weeks its not about view but the aim to bash Purvi for every single thing she does or doesn't do.

Its Posts like this that turns into a battle field and spreads negativity throughout the forum. I'm not saying you shouldn't post your POV i'm no one to tell anyone on this forum what to do and what not to do. But tread after tread are being made for the sole purpose of bashing purvi. Which IMO is instigating.

Anyway enjoy your tread this is my last post here no need to say more.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtadiana72soniiyaasunflower52aathyapeachesnplumsHuma-pallavi25relentless.ashfaque2012

GManda72 Senior Member
GManda72
GManda72

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

Originally posted by GManda72

if purvi acts ;like mahan people bash her for being mahan
when purvi stops being mahan people bash her for being selfish
so bashing of purvi is gonna be there no matter what...

I think people can have a different opinion about Purvi. Not necessarily always do her bhajan-Kirtan.
And these comments are specific to today's context.

ok did i tell u not to hate purvi? go ahead and hate her as much as u want i just told the truth

Of course, I am free to hate her, if I wish to. I also speak the truth.
The TM gave an opinion in todays context and I agree with her.
No matter what anyone says or posts here.

in the same way i have the right to disagree and express my opinion

Of course you do!
But can you question others opinions or ridicule them?
Anyways, goodnight!

Edited by GManda72 - 14 August 2013 at 11:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltoncs-07

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jonelle

Everyone have there own view no one is deniying that
But for the past few weeks its not about view but the aim to bash Purvi for every single thing she does or doesn't do.

Its Posts like this that turns into a battle field and spreads negativity throughout the forum. I'm not saying you shouldn't post your POV i'm no one to tell anyone on this forum what to do and what not to do. But tread after tread are being made for the sole purpose of bashing purvi. Which IMO is instigating.

Anyway enjoy your tread this is my last post here no need to say more.

Yes, correct, even when Purvi does something good, like trying to help Soham, even then she was bashed. We are not like that, when Ovi does something good, we appreciate that gesture. Thats the main difference between bashing and being fair! 
Anyway Purvi doesnt have to be forgiving and jump to help Onir right away as he has given her a big dhokha with bigamy (as everyone thinks). Just because shes an adopted orphan she doesnt have to be the good Orphan Annie everytime. LOL
 Ovi was bad to the bone, still she had many admirers, so why critique Purvi for holding a grudge against her ex-husband who has deceived her? 
At least she did do the right thing eventually, unlike Ovi who took a whole year to reform. LOL

Edited by pallavi25 - 14 August 2013 at 11:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaJShivaathyasunflower52Huma-relentless.

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

if purvi acts ;like mahan people bash her for being mahan
when purvi stops being mahan people bash her for being selfish
so bashing of purvi is gonna be there no matter what...

I think people can have a different opinion about Purvi. Not necessarily always do her bhajan-Kirtan.
And these comments are specific to today's context.

ok did i tell u not to hate purvi? go ahead and hate her as much as u want i just told the truth

Of course, I am free to hate her, if I wish to. I also speak the truth.
The TM gave an opinion in todays context and I agree with her.
No matter what anyone says or posts here.

in the same way i have the right to disagree and express my opinion

Of course you do!
But can you question others opinions or ridicule them?
Anyways, goodnight!
ok read my post again i didnt question any1 i just posted my opinion... anyways peace 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Huma-relentless.

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
there have been like 5 actual replies.. am so tired.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

muse10 Senior Member
muse10
muse10

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hi guys:

I am partially with both groups. I am happy that the track will end with Arvi wedding and that they are reuniting. I also do not see anything wrong in anyone looking for self-interest as Purvi is doing now. Good for her! 

But it is only reasonable not to make her into some kind of goddess with no flaw. (I loved the term "bhajan kirtan" used by someone). That would actually make her a boring character. She is more easy to relate to with many good qualities but also some major faults.

I have always thought that her treatment of Onir is very unfair (even though I want to emphatically state that I recognize many qualities like caring for family and gentle demeanor in her). 

I have not seen today's episode yet. But from the WU it looks like she again showed majorly inconsiderate behavior with regard to Onir. 

I am guessing that the CVs are making this look more intense on purpose now so that when the truth comes out, Purvi's repentance can have dramatic effect. (that is at least my guess.) . So, as I have been saying it would be best to just wait and watch and give some time also to the CVs to sort this out. 

With all your hilarious mistakes, we love you too CVs, for giving us a good show to discuss!

Edited by muse10 - 14 August 2013 at 11:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtadiana72soniiyaaJShivHuma-relentless.pallavi25

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Purvae she wont  is selfish and i am sure she wont even be able to face onir once she knows the thruth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hilton

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
And since everyone here is saying that now for a change Purvi is being human and not mahaan yet she is being bashed, here are my two cents.

No one says Purvi cannot be a normal girl or human and that she has to only Mahaan all the time. Problem is Purvi chooses the WRONG time to be mahaan and the WRONG time to be human. If she had chosen to be selfish and normal by refusing the deal with Ovi, taking care of Pari happily rather than asking Onir to swap the baby, or telling Arjun that she is pregnant and getting back to him on time, it would have been normal. But at that moment she chose to be mahaan and ended up in misery for herself as well as others.

And today, she choose the wrong time to be selfish and hold grudges against Onir of all people. Girl, are you nuts? Its not like the man cheated you just yesterday. Its been some time now. Haven't you even introspected enough that he lost a lot bcos of you? His license especially, that was NOT his fault at all! In fact it was more of Purvi's fault. No matter what his faults as a two timing jerk, he was a honest, good doctor doing social work who suffered only bcos of you girl! Haven;t you had a guilty conscience thinking about it all these weeks that he was going through shit for something that ideally you too deserved punishment for?

If Purvi had done anything to restore Onir's license all these weeks or given a single thought to it, I would have applauded her. No seriously, I would have. Because, then she would have risen above normal mortals in a very REAL and HUMAN way by accepting HER part in the mistake owing to a guilty conscience and helping her ex-husband get back what he unfairly lost. But of all occasions, today was the time she decided to behave petty and 'normal'. Well, it didnt go down with me. Not at all.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhani10Anijoyceparis.hiltonmuse10pujli07bipscs-07MidnightRambler.Sidrakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Go to top