Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

purvi is so selfish DT note pg 10 (Page 5)

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by aathya

ok thank god finally she is being selfish... its better to watch her like this 

YESS, thats right!
 Ovi was always rude and selfish but still people liked her because she was supposed to be real and human!
 Im glad Purvi is FINALLY being HUMAN and SELFISH! Shes thinking abt herself and holding grudges, shes being mean! Being HUMAN! YAYY! ClapLOL 
Purvi doesnt have to be noble, forgiving and sacrificing all the time! Shes showing that shes human too. Big smile

Superb answer Pallavi Di

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aathyapallavi25relentless.

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GManda72

if purvi acts ;like mahan people bash her for being mahan
when purvi stops being mahan people bash her for being selfish
so bashing of purvi is gonna be there no matter what...

I think people can have a different opinion about Purvi. Not necessarily always do her bhajan-Kirtan.
And these comments are specific to today's context.
ok did i tell u not to hate purvi? go ahead and hate her as much as u want  i dont give a damn i just told the truth

Edited by aathya - 14 August 2013 at 11:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivsunflower52Huma-pallavi25relentless.

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

TM, I wholeheartedly agree with you about Purvi's selfishness today! I am not a fan of this show anymore but my Mom used to watch it when I was at home, and being a doctor myself I always felt bad for Onir. It was Purvi who made him swap the babies and then never looked back at him. He was a fool to have done it in 'love'. Gah! Idiotic fellow!

I am actually appalled that Ovi had to come all the way from Canada to help Onir restore his license!!! This should have been done by Purvi way long back- it should have actually been done just at that point when the court decided to cancel his license! No matter if he was a two timing jerk, but FACT remains that he switched the babies only bcos of her! He lost the license only bcos of her! I am not excusing his act of baby swapping, it was totally wrong, but Purvi never took any responsiblity of this action of hers! Ovi had to actually remind her that she was the one actually responsible for this.

And how the hell did the court let both Onir and Purvi go scot free? Purvi should have ideally got a punishment from the court, and same goes for Onir, maybe not a cancellation of license but something of the sort that he cannot practise for X number of years or a fine of some sort. Whatever it was, this whole thing was managed really really shoddily by Balaji telefilms, but then again why am I even expecting anything right from them.

PS: Do not get bogged down by the jibes Sherma! Having been part of the forum for so long I know very well that you criticise even your favourites, I remember all the anti-Manav posts by you in the past. LOL.

i know it was so much of fun that time.this show as well as forum is nt the same.here to just post a topic u need to think 10 times,but there can b 100 of topic discusiing offscreen chemisty abt the so called jodi.i remembr hw much we used to argue,but it was so healthy,unlike now where people just want to insult u.i just hope people understng every1 have their own view.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

butunaAnijoyceparis.hilton_notinuse_cs-07.SidraDabulls23

GManda72 Senior Member
GManda72
GManda72

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

I think people can have a different opinion about Purvi. Not necessarily always do her bhajan-Kirtan.

ok did i tell u not to hate purvi? go ahead and hate her as much as u want i just told the truth

Of course, I am free to hate her, if I wish to. I also speak the truth.
The TM gave an opinion in todays context and I agree with her.
No matter what anyone says or posts here.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

butunaAnijoyceparis.hiltoncs-07Dabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by nikitagmc

TM, I wholeheartedly agree with you about Purvi's selfishness today! I am not a fan of this show anymore but my Mom used to watch it when I was at home, and being a doctor myself I always felt bad for Onir. It was Purvi who made him swap the babies and then never looked back at him. He was a fool to have done it in 'love'. Gah! Idiotic fellow!

I am actually appalled that Ovi had to come all the way from Canada to help Onir restore his license!!! This should have been done by Purvi way long back- it should have actually been done just at that point when the court decided to cancel his license! No matter if he was a two timing jerk, but FACT remains that he switched the babies only bcos of her! He lost the license only bcos of her! I am not excusing his act of baby swapping, it was totally wrong, but Purvi never took any responsiblity of this action of hers! Ovi had to actually remind her that she was the one actually responsible for this.

And how the hell did the court let both Onir and Purvi go scot free? Purvi should have ideally got a punishment from the court, and same goes for Onir, maybe not a cancellation of license but something of the sort that he cannot practise for X number of years or a fine of some sort. Whatever it was, this whole thing was managed really really shoddily by Balaji telefilms, but then again why am I even expecting anything right from them.

PS: Do not get bogged down by the jibes Sherma! Having been part of the forum for so long I know very well that you criticise even your favourites, I remember all the anti-Manav posts by you in the past. LOL.

i know it was so much of fun that time.this show as well as forum is nt the same.here to just post a topic u need to think 10 times,but there can b 100 of topic discusiing offscreen chemisty abt the so called jodi.i remembr hw much we used to argue,but it was so healthy,unlike now where people just want to insult u.i just hope people understng every1 have their own view.

Haha yeah I remember.. when we were angry with Archana we had Manav ka swayamvar LOL when we were angry with Manav we had Archana ka swayamvarLOL  Actually differences in POV were there earlier also, but people used to debate and discuss and it all ended there. There were no personal attacks and no bullying.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoyceparis.hilton

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Purvi is not only loved on this forum but whole INDIA FORUM. People follow her each and every move. Praise or hate U never ignore Purvi. Only good people get bashing every time for others. But all bad people get all time praise. So, I like this type Selfish, characterless PURVI TOO MUCH. Honestly say that PURVI is my dream queen.Embarrassed

Edited by ashfaque2012 - 14 August 2013 at 11:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52Huma-pallavi25relentless.

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged

ok did i tell u not to hate purvi? go ahead and hate her as much as u want i just told the truth

Of course, I am free to hate her, if I wish to. I also speak the truth.
The TM gave an opinion in todays context and I agree with her.
No matter what anyone says or posts here.

in the same way i have the right to disagree and express my opinion

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandysoniiyaaJShivsunflower52peachesnplumsHuma-ashfaque2012pallavi25relentless.

kandykandy Goldie
kandykandy
kandykandy

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LiveLaughLove-

What do people want from Purvi????????????????/

Damned if she does Damned if she doesn't.

How is it wrong for Purvi to say she won't be able to do it... She believes Onir gave her a dhoka you think she would easily agree to go help him like this? To face him again?

Shes Human who has feelings. If shes selfish Im happy!

I totally agree with you dear and if Purvi is selfish me too very happy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52peachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

Go to top