Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

purvi is so selfish DT note pg 10 (Page 13)

machar13 Senior Member
machar13
machar13

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

Originally posted by machar13

Why do ppl hate on purvi so much and why is this forum so NEGATIVE ? Can ppl have an opinion and discussion not slanderous and disgusting comments with no merit or facts to support? . It seems to me that blindly ppl are instigating for the sake of it. I come back hoping that one day ppl will open their eyes and see their is more than one side to a story. 

I'm sure ill get reported but honestly someone needs to take a stand against the meanness and nasty comments out of certain folks in this forum. 

I'm sorry but where were YOU when characters you not not support were being bashed? Everything is not black and white. People can choose to CRITICIZE any character they like, even if they happen to be one of the main characters. People will lash out more against those portrayed as positive but does wrong things..

In all honesty it is fun to DISCUSS and have disagreeing arguments, to read other people's views. I see it as passtime. What I don't like is being chasticized for having a differing opinion and having said opinions termed as "negative" and being labelled as blind. That takes the fun out of it.

If you want to counter an argument, do so, but don't get judgemental on the poster. It's demeaning and low.

I wasn't referring to the poster. Just FYI. I am referring to the comments that are derogatory, such as sadak chaap and looking up designer skirts etc. THAT'S DEMEANING!!!!! Even to a fictional character. U shd read my whole threads before assuming. Next time I will quote all the posts I'm referring to so it is clear. 

Where was I when characters I support were being bashed?. Rather than attacking me, pls see my posts. I am voicing my opinion as u are. And I'm for onir, did not like early ovi (but like current ovi) and pro- Arjun/purvi. 

I was NOT chastising anyone but certain language is a little OTT. I have been reported for stating my opinion in the past and so I fully expect that with this thread again. 

And I would welcome a healthy DISCUSSION any day...so bring it...and let's keep it clean.  

PS btw...u judged me because of my differing view. If u read my post its clear that I'm asking a question and why ppl have to resort to derogatory language without facts when attacking a character. It was in NO WAY attacking the poster of this thread. 

Edited by machar13 - 15 August 2013 at 4:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaaasharithvikpallavi25

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Hahaha Kools and Dabulls I LOVE the creative names you guys came up with.

Loveguru Archana. 

Saint Onir. 

ALJOOON (BAAHHAHAHA So funny and sooo true!). ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07shermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Excuse me

What is wrong in saying a character should wear designer ghagras for the wedding ?Confused

And r not they cutely lifted to the ankles while running ? Aishwarya Rai has , many many times in her movie and i think Hum Dil DE Chuke Sanam track may be  used in PR where Purvi may go back to her pati keeping aside her pehla pyaar

nowhere did i say looking up designer skirts

Why would i say skirt . the character dresses traditionally , at what point in the serial did she ever wear a skirt or western dress ?

A request . Please read and understand my post properly before arriving at conclusions that disgust you .

As far as finding the posts not suiting ur opinion negative , cannot really do anything about it . Will say exactly my thoughts just as others say theirs .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 15 August 2013 at 7:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

onirfanscs-07shermaMidnightRamblerDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Why do ppl hate on purvi so much and why is this forum so NEGATIVE ? Can ppl have an opinion and discussion not slanderous and disgusting comments with no merit or facts to support? . It seems to me that blindly ppl are instigating for the sake of it. I come back hoping that one day ppl will open their eyes and see their is more than one side to a story. 

I'm sure ill get reported but honestly someone needs to take a stand against the meanness and nasty comments out of certain folks in this forum. 

I'm sorry but where were YOU when characters you not not support were being bashed? Everything is not black and white. People can choose to CRITICIZE any character they like, even if they happen to be one of the main characters. People will lash out more against those portrayed as positive but does wrong things..

In all honesty it is fun to DISCUSS and have disagreeing arguments, to read other people's views. I see it as passtime. What I don't like is being chasticized for having a differing opinion and having said opinions termed as "negative" and being labelled as blind. That takes the fun out of it.

If you want to counter an argument, do so, but don't get judgemental on the poster. It's demeaning and low.

I wasn't referring to the poster. Just FYI. I am referring to the comments that are derogatory, such as sadak chaap and looking up designer skirts etc. THAT'S DEMEANING!!!!! Even to a fictional character. U shd read my whole threads before assuming. Next time I will quote all the posts I'm referring to so it is clear. 

Where was I when characters I support were being bashed?. Rather than attacking me, pls see my posts. I am voicing my opinion as u are. And I'm for onir, did not like early ovi (but like current ovi) and pro- Arjun/purvi. 

I was NOT chastising anyone but certain language is a little OTT. I have been reported for stating my opinion in the past and so I fully expect that with this thread again. 

And I would welcome a healthy DISCUSSION any day...so bring it...and let's keep it clean.  

PS btw...u judged me because of my differing view. If u read my post its clear that I'm asking a question and why ppl have to resort to derogatory language without facts when attacking a character. It was in NO WAY attacking the poster of this thread. 

There . Quoted if mods make an issue .

I have reported none as am uninterested in reporting and i expect the same as there is nothing offensive in my post .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Dabulls23

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

then you should definitely quote the specific posts you are referring to instead of generalizing. Also the report button is there for a reason. Your generalization is harbouring a hostile environment and as some people might feel targeted. By all means state your opinions on the topic on hand, however, please do not generalize. I'm sorry you felt I judge you, it was certainly not my intention but I felt your post felt out of place in a healthy discussion. I have criticized Archana, Manav and even defended them. I would hate to go to a forum and find all posts agreeing to the same thing  with all OS and appreciation thread. I'll take a discussion anyday.

Edited by PandorasBox - 15 August 2013 at 8:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

machar13 Senior Member
machar13
machar13

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

then you should definitely quote the specific posts you are referring to instead of generalizing. Also the report button is there for a reason. Your generalization is harbouring a hostile environment and as some people might feel targeted. By all means state your opinions on the topic on hand, however, please do not generalize. I'm sorry you felt I judge you, it was certainly not my intention but I felt your post felt out of place in a healthy discussion. I have criticized Archana, Manav and even defended them. I would hate to go to a forum and find all posts agreeing to the same thing  with all OS and appreciation thread. I'll take a discussion anyday.

Ok then lets have the discussion. 

I still don't understand why my post or me are comsidered hostile. I merely asked the question of why ppl need to use offensive language and derogatory references. I generalized only to not start a fight with particular ppl.and yes I will keep it general because I came on this forum to have discussion not be personally attacked or offended by derogatory references. 

In no way is my post saying anything toward the person who created the topic..in fact this is to help keep it clean and a discussion. I don't have a problem with differing views. I have been opinionated for a long time...so I have had to defend my arguments many a time . Smile

Anyways...I don't hv a problem with anyone...and now if u will excuse me...I have some good discussion going on in another topic that I would rather be on as I'm sure u do too. I'm sure I will c u soon on another topic I'm sure. Have a nice day/afternoon/night.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaapallavi25

soniiyaa Goldie
soniiyaa
soniiyaa

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

I couldn't agree more. I don't think your generalizing! More like just asking a question and expressing your feelings. I've seen the vulgar terms used to describe character also! So disgusting! I think those vulgar comments make it more of a hostile environment!

More power to you!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13sunflower52peachesnplumspallavi25

Go to top