Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

purvi is so selfish DT note pg 10 (Page 12)

Salrina_Ashvik Goldie
Salrina_Ashvik
Salrina_Ashvik

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Omg i love dis selfish purvi god i missed her a lot.Finally my baby has got her #milliondollersmile back.Enough of rona dhona i hope she stays like dis...Pagal larki agar pahlai selfish ban jati to itna dino mai arjun aur pari k sath ak happy enjoy karti

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtamachar13ashfaque2012pallavi25

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Did Saint Onir and Purvi's divorce come through ? How the hell is she marrying Aljoon without a divorce ? Is she marrying just like that ? Huh ? And btw , WHAT divorce if he isn't married ? Infct SHE will be branded as a bigamist if she marries without a divorce and when hubby has no doosri shaadi .

Poor Saint Onir . All that sleeping on the floor like servant Ramu kaka was coming to nothing , forget even a one time sex , the pavitra hoity toity was not even willing to testify on his behalf although he took panga with his license for her sake

I'm sure , even Shambhu kaka had a charpai

_notinuse_cs-07MidnightRamblerDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Hey kools all the fools in deshmukh-kirloskar-karanjkar families think as Onir is married to Shalini b4 he married Purvi, Purvi's marriage to Onir is null and void...So she is as good and fresh as single gal Wink to be married off...

Heard of Curry in a hurry

here we have Marry in a hurry LOL

No one knows Ovi-Arjun divorce papers which were turned in were already granted divorce or not...But here Archana the love guru cupid wants ArVi to be married off..

I was laughing thru the whole episode...People are nuts & w/o commonsense in PR..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonAnjli2010cs-07_notinuse_koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
So lemme get this straight

they think he is bigamist so Purvi is automatically  free so why bother about divorce

so loveguru Archana who got premonitions that Aljoon is 'sahi' for Purvi is directly getting her married

Evil Smile

Aha . Carry on with the wedding shopping . Buy designer wear ghagras so they will look lovely when lifted and running to Saint Onir who i am sure will be sobbing outside the wedding hall .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 15 August 2013 at 2:21pm

Anjli2010cs-07MidnightRamblerDabulls23

Anjli2010 Goldie
Anjli2010
Anjli2010

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

even if we forget ovi angle,and also assume onir has cheated purvi.but hw can purvi nt help to get onir license.she knew onir isnt involve in organ traficing,and she was reaponsible fr d swap thing,but just to give her one statement ovi had toconvince her somuch.hw cld she frget tht hw much onir took care of her,and dint evn touch her whn she was readily agreeing to sleep wid him.whn ovi heard abt dk ka attack,she evn went to meet him.And people stiill alwys comment hw selfish ovi is,if ovi is selfish so purvi is maha selfish and self centerd person of pr.
ClapClap  Absolutely!!   Purvi never thought of helping Onir to clear his name
before Ovi came and requested her to come to the court.  Yet everywhere
we keep reading how selfish Ovi is.   I am getting so fed up with all this
Ovi slander and holy holy Purvi-Arjun reunion, shadi, etc. etc.Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Thapeloparis.hiltoncs-07MidnightRamblerkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
What a laughable courtscene...Court reinstating Doc Onir's license as Missy Purvi testified & said "Doc swapped the babies on her request"

Court did not even put her in jail ROFL No Qs asked..

Onir thanked Purvi...No thanks or nice words to Shikha or Ovi...They are the ones who initiated the whole thing...But Purvi gets Kudos LOL from Bengali babu Onir Dutt-A ...

Under the influence of Mishti ki chai ka asar WinkLOL

PR is getting to be hilarious by the seconds

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 August 2013 at 3:02pm

..CrazyInLove..cs-07MidnightRamblerkoolsadhu1000

machar13 Senior Member
machar13
machar13

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Why do ppl hate on purvi so much and why is this forum so NEGATIVE ? Can ppl have an opinion and discussion not slanderous and disgusting comments with no merit or facts to support? . It seems to me that blindly ppl are instigating for the sake of it. I come back hoping that one day ppl will open their eyes and see their is more than one side to a story. 

I'm sure ill get reported but honestly someone needs to take a stand against the meanness and nasty comments out of certain folks in this forum. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtatch912soniiyaaasharithviksunflower52peachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by machar13

Why do ppl hate on purvi so much and why is this forum so NEGATIVE ? Can ppl have an opinion and discussion not slanderous and disgusting comments with no merit or facts to support? . It seems to me that blindly ppl are instigating for the sake of it. I come back hoping that one day ppl will open their eyes and see their is more than one side to a story. 

I'm sure ill get reported but honestly someone needs to take a stand against the meanness and nasty comments out of certain folks in this forum. 

I'm sorry but where were YOU when characters you not not support were being bashed? Everything is not black and white. People can choose to CRITICIZE any character they like, even if they happen to be one of the main characters. People will lash out more against those portrayed as positive but does wrong things..

In all honesty it is fun to DISCUSS and have disagreeing arguments, to read other people's views. I see it as passtime. What I don't like is being chasticized for having a differing opinion and having said opinions termed as "negative" and being labelled as blind. That takes the fun out of it.

If you want to counter an argument, do so, but don't get judgemental on the poster. It's demeaning and low.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..CrazyInLove..cs-07shermaMidnightRamblerkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Go to top