Pavitra Rishta

purvi is so selfish DT note pg 10 - Page 2

JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
When Ovi do one good deed she becomes an angel🀒
But Purvi can do a million good things she will still be called selfish, shameless, characterless and what not. 

Really this constant Purvi bashing is getting to much Mods should do something about it

My opinion of course

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ahh not again
https://31.media.tumblr.com/fe102137050000bae2bcaf73268d8f3d/tumblr_mmhu61D3J41r1mr1po1_500.gif

shagufta2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jonelle

When Ovi do one good deed she becomes an angel🀒

But Purvi can do a million good things she will still be called selfish, shameless, characterless and what not. 

Really this constant Purvi bashing is getting to much Mods should do something about it

My opinion of course

i totally agree with your opinion @jonelle
shagufta2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful HUMA πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today Purvi's behaviour towards Onir was appalling. Seems like she has forgotten all his help and good behaviour towards her. And the fact that he is where he is today largely because of her.
This is my opinion . And no mob- bullying will make me change it!
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sk11

Why is purvi selfish now bc she's finally thinking of herself ?

How many times ovi asked for purvi to be thrown out of house? What about all the times ovi mistreated Archu prior to accepting her? She didn't find out the truth either abt Archu just like people are upset purvi isn't finding out the truth abt onir?

What about when ovi was drinking madly inspite of being pregnant? Her sorrows were so important she had to harm her innocent baby. How self centered is that?

The list can go on and on about ovi... Just as you can probably make a list now about purvi.

I don't object to opinions being expressed but this is just daily bashing. There is no constructive critism just any little issue picked up and a new topic posted to bash purvi.

Regardless of whose fan you are, I think it can be agreed now that everything is happening the way it should have. Whether you hate them or not, they're getting married to one another. Onir got his license back. Ovi had matured and taken a positive turn. The mess is finally being cleaned up... !

if u read my post i said ignore and her angle wid arvi cause it will involve many debate,i am nt evn talking abt arvi and their marriage.my topic was only abt purvi and her equation wid onir.wat exactly purvi had to do in court that she needed to b convincd so much.evn ovi shld have grudge against onir,but still she took an effort.i am happy ovi showed her the mirror that purvi initiated the swap thing nt onir.
pallavi25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sk11

Why is purvi selfish now bc she's finally thinking of herself ?

How many times ovi asked for purvi to be thrown out of house? What about all the times ovi mistreated Archu prior to accepting her? She didn't find out the truth either abt Archu just like people are upset purvi isn't finding out the truth abt onir?

What about when ovi was drinking madly inspite of being pregnant? Her sorrows were so important she had to harm her innocent baby. How self centered is that?

The list can go on and on about ovi... Just as you can probably make a list now about purvi.

I don't object to opinions being expressed but this is just daily bashing. There is no constructive critism just any little issue picked up and a new topic posted to bash purvi.

Regardless of whose fan you are, I think it can be agreed now that everything is happening the way it should have. Whether you hate them or not, they're getting married to one another. Onir got his license back. Ovi had matured and taken a positive turn. The mess is finally being cleaned up... !

Well said! πŸ‘
Its time to let go of the past and let bygones be bygones! Like Ovi had to be convinced to do the right thing when she was pregnant, Onir and Purvi had convinced her that time. Now Ovi convinced Purvi to do the right thing this time. And Purvi did it despite thinking of Onir as a cheat and a deceiver. Really, these daily Purvi bashing posts are getting to be tiring now! And its increased tenfold now because shes getting married to Arjun finally! πŸ˜† 
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think this is a free forum where opinions can be expressed. No ones opinion counts more than other's. and by ridiculing others opinions, they cannot be silenced.cant help if it tires someone.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TM, I wholeheartedly agree with you about Purvi's selfishness today! I am not a fan of this show anymore but my Mom used to watch it when I was at home, and being a doctor myself I always felt bad for Onir. It was Purvi who made him swap the babies and then never looked back at him. He was a fool to have done it in 'love'. Gah! Idiotic fellow!

I am actually appalled that Ovi had to come all the way from Canada to help Onir restore his license!!! This should have been done by Purvi way long back- it should have actually been done just at that point when the court decided to cancel his license! No matter if he was a two timing jerk, but FACT remains that he switched the babies only bcos of her! He lost the license only bcos of her! I am not excusing his act of baby swapping, it was totally wrong, but Purvi never took any responsiblity of this action of hers! Ovi had to actually remind her that she was the one actually responsible for this.

And how the hell did the court let both Onir and Purvi go scot free? Purvi should have ideally got a punishment from the court, and same goes for Onir, maybe not a cancellation of license but something of the sort that he cannot practise for X number of years or a fine of some sort. Whatever it was, this whole thing was managed really really shoddily by Balaji telefilms, but then again why am I even expecting anything right from them.

PS: Do not get bogged down by the jibes Sherma! Having been part of the forum for so long I know very well that you criticise even your favourites, I remember all the anti-Manav posts by you in the past. πŸ˜†.

onam_life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on , loved your topic . This girl used ONIR, as and when she wanted. Her baby wanted a father z name , onir gave her, she had a rubbish idea of exchanging kids he did it for her n lost his career , she was thrown out of the huse, he lived in d streets with her, dint eat himself, so that he could feed her and her kid. And today OVi has to remind her of all the good things he does for people , this worthless wife dosent even remember a single dime...wow, hats off to her , good she z out of his life , atleast he ll gt a partner who ll deserve a worthy guy like him.