India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Oh NOOO!have to wait till Monday!

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Oh nooo I cannot wait till monday! damn damn damn! it was hilarious with Chanchan's mom saw Manav and didn't see CC and him air kissing as they were too far at that time!!

hahahahahhha she will do real dhulaai of poor Manav!

ROFL for a change a serial mummy will react very accordingly to the SIL cheating on her baby girl! hahahahaha this time it might be a total MU but ROFL am I gonna enjoy it!! ROFL

I want her to actually get hold of him and give him a good class before CC manages to intervene!! hehe ROFL he will never actually even dare look at a girl in fear of his in laws! Not that he will ever with the most beautiful girl as his biwi, so why need to look at ugglier girls? LOL

but omggg this is hilarious!! And I am guessing that as per the Sarabhai habit Maithali is so gonna tell it to everyone in the family first and they will get hold of Manav!! ROFLLL

hahahha in anticipation I am growing crazy thinking of the extra long wait!! aarghhh

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81princessep136luckyricha15SIFAN87sajanp--Sanujholic--Rainy01radiationStimmyDEE2803golpokobitaIronButterflySS88shruathiNNN-08-sarita_barunSanzforSushvanitha3dmisscrazyfanayshaomarShreeswathyshowviewerSpellofJoyMesmerizingSanzDiyaSOysterGodhuliLogon-Marie-BillyJean.shonasandyxAaliyaAdorableDevilsadhnasoumya

AdorableDevil IF-Stunnerz
AdorableDevil
AdorableDevil

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
i think its first in Indian serial dat Mother in law is not crying but angry and wants to teach lesson Smile

Edited by CrazyAmie - 14 August 2013 at 10:11am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13SIFAN87sajanpvanitha3dSS88shruathiNNN-08-sarita_barunayshaomarShreeswathyBillyJean.DiyaSprincessunara

SanzforSush IF-Dazzler
SanzforSush
SanzforSush

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
What an amazing episode it was! Anuj was too gud! His "Bhaiya ki shaadi bachate bachate apni na toot jaye" was hilarious! D way he hides his face behind d menu card   ROFL
Oh God its going to be a 4 day wait Disapprove

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81princessep13Rainy01SIFAN87sajanpsarita_barunSS88shruathiNNN-08-vanitha3dayshaomarShreeswathyDiyaSprincessunara

--Sanujholic-- Senior Member
--Sanujholic--
--Sanujholic--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
This weekend is so long., have to wait for 4 long day:((

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanpshruathiprincessunara

SIFAN87 Senior Member
SIFAN87
SIFAN87

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Why, Why...don't know if I can wait that long.  Must watch old episode on Youtube for my sanity!AngryEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainy01princessunara

misscrazyfan IF-Rockerz
misscrazyfan
misscrazyfan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
its tooo long wait yaar..nooo...
coming to the episode it was too coool and hilarious...loved it...
as usual chaman was too cute and rest did perfect...
chanchan mom .i liked her today...tooo lovely..got a glimpse of her last show character

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyAmie

i think its first in Indian serial dat Mother in law is not crying but angry and wants to teach lesson Smile

totally! Star
and btw the lady was very classy! hehe u do NOT confront at such a time in public and bringing shame to every1 involved! n she was dying of curiosity and indignation, but was quite rational! she even double checked with her daughter before deciding! hehe anyway absolutely love the lady who plays the role! hahaha next week I am sure we will get the Sarabhai's back! i missed them a lot!! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13Rainy01sajanpDiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Such a hilarious episode ... esp from the moment CC's mom appeared ... and then started her sleuthing!!! LOL And Manav hiding his face behind the menu card, petrified of his ma in law ... uski shaadi na toot jaye!!! LOL

CC and Manav blowing kisses to each other was super duper cute ... this couple gets more adorable every single day!!! Not to forget the first ChanMan scene and the way it ended ... *ahem ahem* ... ROFL

Even I'm looking forward to seeing the Sarabhais back ... and maybe for a change, Umaben placating Maithili to give her son a chance ... and inwardly cursing Chhanchhan as to how she got her darling son into trouble for nothing, when just a month earlier she would have been leaping at this chance!!! LOL

Aaargh ... a four day wait for the next episode!!!! AngryAngryConfusedConfusedAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainy01sajanpSanzforSush

Go to top