14th August - What did you love/like/dislike

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
1) How elated Mainawati should have felt when Akbar decided to drop her off at Jodha's room himself personally... even Jodha's younger sis was shown mighty pleased...😳
He looked so majestic standing aside while letting the mother daughter duo have their moment too... πŸ˜ƒ

2) Jodha and Akbar's naughty yet subtle altercations in front of Mainawati appeared a little childish but thankfully it didn't last too long... πŸ˜†

3) The next scene was excellent...πŸ‘ well executed..Bharmal was happy presenting the gifts to the mughals and elated to see the well being of his daughter...but when Akbar offered to make him incharge of a small portion of the army (in return for his loyalty during war) Bharmal and Bhagwant Das appeared embarrassed since that'd mean they'd have to war against fellow Rajputs... Jodha wasn't too happy either...

4) I even liked the manner in which the ladies were seated behind a purdah in court and how the topic slowly led to Akbar inviting the guests for dinner...that the Ameris could taste their daughter's food...the whole thing flowed very well... πŸ‘

5) Btw I don't even think Moti is very convinced about Jodha's ghrina for Akbar anymore...πŸ˜†

6) Liked the way Jodha magnanimously accepted MA's condition of having to taste the food before presenting it to the king...😳(unlike the drama that happened in the movie)
The chilli addition was an immature tactic however!

7) The scene of the gracefully veiled Jodha serving a proudly seated Akbar looked 1000 times more delicious than the food she was serving

8) Needless to say, the poise with which Akbar gulped down the fiery hot food while remaining quiet was breathtakingπŸ˜›
Poor Jodha - she was so confident of her culinary skills that not once did she dart glances towards her husband to seek his approval or for reactions

9) I LOVED Akbar's dialogue and it must be so true 'The best cooks in the world await a chance so they'd be able to present me with their dishes...they consider it fortunate if I'm able to taste even a morsel of their delicacies...and YOU...have made me eat this rubbish!' LOL
It was so sweet when he reminded her that he kept up his promise and didn't tell her parents anythingπŸ‘

'Jis Zubaan ko aapne jalaayaa hai kyaa aap jaante hai uski ek farmaan se kyaa kuch ho sakti hai'πŸ‘

Unlike other serials where there is MU after MU (since the heroine always keeps quiet instead of speaking up)...the straightforward Jodha explained everything about her own stance - how she understood that he kept his word while she hers...that THERE WAS NO NEED FOR HER TO SPICE - UP THE FOOD! and that SHE WAS NOT SCARED OF HIM
But Akbar was furious nevertheless - wonder if he'll tell Bharmal everything...πŸ˜•

10) Precap - Liked the precap too... let's see how its directed...
a very good episode...most scenes quite believable and directed well... πŸ‘

Edited by lashy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Jalal is adorable! The way he personally decided to drop off Mainavati to Jodha's rooms & his subtle insults to Jodha in front of her mother. The regal way he stood aside when the mother daughter were doing their mel Milan. And the slight smile he had at seeing their tearful happiness. So so so well acted! And noticed how he became jealous when Jodha very tartly told him that even if she wanted to spice his food she wouldn't do it in front of her beloved family more so when Jalal agreed to presenting a happy front to them? "Oh toh Aapko apne Waalidaan ke bare mein Humse zyaada fikr hain(?)" .. Jodha being Jodha, didn't refute. Aw the poor thing, Jalal. This Jodha is day in and day out smashing his cruel callous face & Imperial Ego into smithreens! 
πŸ˜†

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very well-directed and solid episode. I want more episodes like these. They also included a political problem in between the kitchen intrigue tonight. Great. Also, people who were worried that the show is going to turn into saas-bahu drama, can rest easy. The mirchi scene and the reaction-after was perfectly in tune with the show. 
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
dont u guys think Jalaal shud get to know who spoilt the food and punish Maham??? If it happens then he wud feel sorry for his behaviors to Jodha regarding the food
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Both Jalal & Jodha are an interesting character... but i really have problem with how they are being potray ATM... for me there is inconsistent in the track... Sudden hatred... Sudden plead... Then sudden anger back.. etc... i would prefer if hare track, make it hate... then slowly change it to next stage. i get confuse with hatred then it turned into nothing like asking for help. I find it as disturbance. Suddenly bathing him... πŸ˜† even though i liked the scene πŸ˜‰... then now chili scene...

For me it shows both Jodha & jalal at fault. Dun jalal knows that the person who prepares the food needs to taste it first Maham anga being there was she not suppose to test the food.I fail to understand how he is accusing Jodha. N jodha i fail to understand why she did show any sign of pity looking at her husband state... or mayb she did not notice it as being blinded by hatred only and not want to look anything further...Im aware both are in longgerheads n no wrong in Jalal thinking that jodha did it for taking revenge. Here i feel the is surely no trust n understanding in both... But as an emperor wat he should have done is get the matter investigated ... Bas πŸ˜†... Now emperor busy with chili issue with his wife 😲...

The πŸ˜† moment when hyperwati adress Jalal javaisa 🀣 hilarious
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.