Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree , showing Sha rey like this is unacceptable . I was cringing at that scene .Divide can be made in some other way but please, not like this. Sharon needs to react a little more to this situation .
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Suhana..

i am done with SHA--REY plzz no more if u wanna show SHA.REY then plzz show them as friends only and not anything else and sum people cppl calling it names or vulgar lemme clarify it wasnt that bad but point is we cant see anyone else with SHARON except SWAYAM😊

u m8 be pointing towards me as i usd d term "VULGAR" please do read my cmmnt once again.I never said dat the scene was vulgar,but was asking whether it was vulgar...!!!!!!!!! Saying and asking are 2 different thngs...anyway's good dat all such crap scenes r being shown after i quit the show...!!!!!!! Palki maata ki jai
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@sreeja no I think someone else also called it vulgar!! I know u were asking as u didnt know about it!! And yeah the scene wasn't vulgar.. Infact irritating.
mohitmohanty19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i hate that episode...while watching sha...rey ...scene  ... .(meere khoon khool gaya tha...😡)...i just wanna killl that mr adi and that bloody photographer...
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanha29

@sreeja no I think someone else also called it vulgar!! I know u were asking as u didnt know about it!! And yeah the scene wasn't vulgar.. Infact irritating.

oh k..:) i shouldn't say this but ya the D3 sets will soon have an insecure visitor 2 spy on sum1 :-P all the best to Vrushika for that ;)
On a serious note,aftr reading all the posts can understand 1 thng.Palki is playing dirty tricks to gain viewer's.When people do hear about these scenes of Sha Rey they will automatically watch the show.As sum1 had said earlier a clever buisness woman she is
Summer_Rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

u m8 be pointing towards me as i usd d term "VULGAR" please do read my cmmnt once again.I never said dat the scene was vulgar,but was asking whether it was vulgar...!!!!!!!!! Saying and asking are 2 different thngs...anyway's good dat all such crap scenes r being shown after i quit the show...!!!!!!! Palki maata ki jai

did i take ur name that u said VULGAR no dear and by the way why do u think i would give exclusive importance to u in wat i wrote there are other ppl who used such cheap word thats why i answered i have no problem with u but as u r done with show better to stay away frm SWARON related topics ðŸ˜†
Summer_Rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

oh k..:) i shouldn't say this but ya the D3 sets will soon have an insecure visitor 2 spy on sum1 :-P all the best to Vrushika for that ;)
On a serious note,aftr reading all the posts can understand 1 thng.Palki is playing dirty tricks to gain viewer's.When people do hear about these scenes of Sha Rey they will automatically watch the show.As sum1 had said earlier a clever buisness woman she is

excusme me who is insecure over here and yes we  are well aware of wat PALKI wants so dont waaste ur time oon giving us suggestions coming to SHA...REY we always had problems and we still hjave problems today was the limit if it continues we will not at all tolerate and thats fr sure and u said ppl will hear about the scenes and watch the show  why i didnt get ur point but if such scenes are gonna repeat surely they would big time frm us SWARON fans and thats fr sure and why would someone spy on VRUSHIKA dear its   our problem that we cant see SHARON with anyone else apart frm SWAYAM so we want SWARON and not SHA...REY if REY doesnt have an girl it doesnt mean his so called best friend  would be made to do stuff in nmae of PROFESSIONALISM 
sreeja_rox thumbnail

did i take ur name that u said VULGAR no dear and by the way why do u think i would give exclusive importance to u in wat i wrote there are other ppl who used such cheap word thats why i answered i have no problem with u but as u r done with show better to stay away frm SWARON related topics😆

When did Sha Rey becum a Swaron topic?😳
Why starting a f8 for no reason???There's nothing 2 f8 here and it's better that the topic doesn't close down for fighting for no reason..!!!!!!!!!!!!! And ya i will cmnt where i want..;) *peace*
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

excusme me who is insecure over here and yes we  are well aware of wat PALKI wants so dont waaste ur time oon giving us suggestions coming to SHA...REY we always had problems and we still hjave problems today was the limit if it continues we will not at all tolerate and thats fr sure and u said ppl will hear about the scenes and watch the show  why i didnt get ur point but if such scenes are gonna repeat surely they would big time frm us SWARON fans and thats fr sure and why would someone spy on VRUSHIKA dear its   our problem that we cant see SHARON with anyone else apart frm SWAYAM so we want SWARON and not SHA...REY if REY doesnt have an girl it doesnt mean his so called best friend  would be made to do stuff in nmae of PROFESSIONALISM 

suhana i think she is not targeting us (ss fans) in spying thing...
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: swayamsharon

suhana i think she is not targeting us (ss fans) in spying thing...

haha thank u for understanding :-P ;):)