ShaRey- only as friends please? [VB Nt Pg5]

Posted: 10 years ago
ShaRey- Only as friends please?

I would like to keep this short and sweet because I neither want to write much, neither am I in the mood too. 

I know many SwaRon fans out here and all of them are pissed off after tonight's epi. And I'm no exception. I won't say this was one of the worst episodes of d3, but yes, there were manyyy reasons as to why I didn't like "the particular scene". You might have guessed it right. It was ShaRey.

I prefer writing sharey as sha-----rey because I am on the verge of disliking them now and although I'm aware of the fact that the cvs will not make them a couple whatsoever, it genuinely hurt me as a SwaRon fan when I saw them extra close to each other. I don't care about professionalism here... I loathed the fact that they were so close to each other.

The part before that where Sharon refused to go with him but went only because of Swayam, I liked it, but I wish she had protested a bit more :) 

We have been getting Swaron so for me, it was not really a problem today. The fact that Adi intentionally asked rey to move closer to her irked me beyond any limits.. Okay if the cvs have planned to divide reyam, I have no issues. It will only make the track more interesting and frankly I really don't care who is with whom since SwaRon are together. If they want to use Sharon to divide reyam or whatever, they can happily do it! My only request to the cvs is that please do not add such scenes which hurt us! I don't like excess ShaRey! Neither of us do in fact.
They can use sharon in dividing ReYam in a hundred ways! Making sharey stand extremely close to each other and do such crap scenes in the name of professionalism only hurts us! Please, there are a hundred ways to divide reyam , this is certainly one of the methods I hate. Please don't show such scenes between them. Let them remain best friends only.

Sharey aren't supposed to be a couple! SwaRon are! Please do not show such scenes between them (Sharey)

And oh, to the cvs, a big thumbs up. Lovely characterization of adi and yes, you have managed to make me hate him! :D a big applause to the cvs and script writers for that! :)
Seriously ID agree with you !!
I can't write much but can say CV's are giving me more reason to hate sha---Rey 😡
And that adi I hate him..🤬
Btw Swayam was looking cute in that MJ costume😳
Edited by swaron_pk - 10 years ago
Agree completely!!
Sharey should remain as friends, I know this was Aditya's plan but my point is why are cv's using sharon to make Rey look dumb??? In order to make Rey stupid, they are on the verge of making Sharon dumb too😡
This is not tolerable CVS😡
Today swayam n gang were gud:)
The biggest mistake in this track is sharon and her p.o.v and her behaviour also. Even cant blame her fully bcs swayam hide so many things from her like about BG dancers. But hating sha-rey is obvious as we all swaron fans and we are never able to tolerate if sharon get close with rey but what irking me is she is not even feeling awkward for a sec.
Am rofling out here🤣
Palki actually did it??!!!!!!!!! What exactly was the scene like??I mean sum vulgar scene?? Palki seems 2 hav turnd Rey into a katputla of the manager..
Seriously didnt like today's epi!!!

I know Adi wants to use Sharon to bring in divide btwn ReYam!! but that dsnt mean they have to show Sharon - Rey like this... that photo shoot just made me feel very weird ðŸ¤¢ Im not gona accept this crap in the name of professionalism!!!  I hope i dont get to watch such things in the coming up episodes😡
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Am rofling out here🤣
Palki actually did it??!!!!!!!!! What exactly was the scene like??I mean sum vulgar scene?? Palki seems 2 hav turnd Rey into a katputla of the manager..
scene was not at all vulgar they are just close scene jada intimate bhi nahi tha but we cant tolerate sharon standing wid anyone else other than swayam.
and yes rey has become puppet of adi and sharon was shown dumb too.Edited by vinitam - 10 years ago
*pukes* 

Thank God I'm over this show! ðŸ˜³
Seriously i really luv sharey as friends and reyam as well if they r using sharon for dividing reyam then woh bohat bari galti ker rahe hain i am really hating that A for aligator to the core plzzz swayam ko agar pata chal about that adi using sharon phir woh chup nahi bethega plzzz cvs dont make us hate sharey we really adore them as friends and we really lu swaron as couple 
sharey as a couple is equal to a worsrt nightmare

i really adore sharey friendship par cvs ne toh🤬