14 Aug 2013 EpiAnalysis Phir le Aya Dil...

an_k thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Assalaam u Alaikum

Episode starts with Ayaan waiting for Humera to wake up...Humera wakes up and asks for Vikram,she starts accusing Ayaan and says that he has wrong intentions...Humera tries to leave the place and Ayaan tries to stop her😕😕😕...Humera slaps him during the struggle...Ayaan wakes up it was his dream...Ayaan pleads Humera to get up and open her eyes once😭...Ayaan breaks dwn and starts crying...Ayaan leaves the room and Shireen see this from the window

Najma talking with Imran on phone,she tries to tell him that she can't leave the house,Asad will get furious if he will knw this😡😡😡...
Imran says that he  wil take care of this all and Nighat herself broke the relation
Najma says how can i do this with Nighat as she is my sister
Imran says he loves Najma😲
Najma replies""Nighat loves you too,we should talk to her first ""
Imran ""i will talk to her but we have to wait for the right time...""he asks Najma to promise him not to leave his side ever🤢🤢🤢...
Zoya comes and asks Tamatar to come with her to the hall...Zoya takes out a duppata and ear rings and asks Najma to accompany her to the hall...Najma can't get whats happening

Imran turns and see Tano sitting on a chair...Tanveer starts acting like Imran and says that was this the girl for whom you kept crying for many days...i worked really hard to get you,but later i came to know that  u are not rich at all...bt i am going to be the mother of your child and now you hav to give me money😡
Imran says""i have already paid you alot""
Tano says""if you don't give me money i will go to your Najma and wil tell her abt ur kid""😲😲😲
Imran asks how does she knows Najma
Tano says she was having a relation with Asad Ahmad Khan and now she will tell him that this kid is your kid...😳😳😳
Imran gives her money and she leaves the place

Shireen is restless ,she is thinking abt Mamu's words abt punishing AYaan...Shireen remembers some incident when Razia gave her some medicine for Humera during her childhood days...Shireen asks Nighat abt that medicine and gets to know that its in Humera's drawer😕...Shireen rushes towards Humera's room and is abt to give the medicine to Humera...Ayaan comes and the glass falls from Shireen's hand...😲😲😲
Shireen makes an excuse that she was placing the glass of water near Humera as she will be thirsty when she will wake up...
Ayaan says he will sit with Humera she can go...Ayaan is sitting with Humera, reminiscing abt all the past events ""Dil keh raha PLAYING IN The background""😭

Rashid and SHireen trying to make Dadi walk again...Both are motivating Dadi ,Shireen asks her to eat something ,Dadi is eating with difficulty...😕😕😕
Rashid see this and gets emotional""Woh kehte hain na koi aik de tu Allah use so deta hai...Allah will punish Razia the same way ""

At factory Razia is not eating the food,she is been tied with rope ...Razia is ill treated in the factory,Razia crying and still thinking abt taking revenge🤢

Precap;
Humera wakes up see the date and gets down she has got her memory back 😃and everyone is shocked
Dilshad says i think we should ask Najma once..Najma stands up and says she doesnt want to get married😲😲😲

Analysis;
Hmm a nice episode overall but could have been a bit better if KSG was there😛😛😛...but Ayaan acted really well and kind of made it a better episode👏👏👏

Coming back to the episode,the start with Ayaan's dream sequence was really enacted well by both👍🏼
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼..,...Vikrant acts really good...the way that dream ended and Ayaan pleaded Humera to come back to senses,the way he broke down was something worth watching, he was brilliant in that scene...

Najma Imran conversation shows Imran is really in love with Najma,but Najma is right they have to talk to Nighat first as she is her half sister secondly Haseena Bee is not less than a vamp how will Najma bear this all???😲😲😲...Felt bad for Imran he is not that cunning but i cannot get one thing..He said to Nighat on there Sangeet that he is truely in love with her,they were behaving like lovie dovies before the car accident but after that day Imran is acting weird and all ...Creatives should work a little more keenly on the characters Rashid's character was spoilt the same way a while ago😭...they should be careful abt Imran now...

Zoya is acting way too fast...she is interfering in Najma's life now which can add problems in ASYA's life later on...Zoya has to learn a bit of manners or shd slow down a bit in my opinion...

Shireen can act smart at times ,now Creatives are ack to unfold the secret behind Humera's illness,but how can an ill woman stay away from her house for  a month??😕...Coming back to the track Shireen remembered Razia's words at the right time😉😉😉...Ayaan thinking abt Humera with that Song in background was so great to watch...Precap added hope for good days at Ayaan's mansion as Razia the evil spirit is out of the house😆😆😆,Najama saying no to her marriage is good move.Waiting for more twists in Qabool Hai

A 4.56⭐️ out of 5 from my side

Best Scene👏 was Ayaan thinking abt Zoya

Best Dialogues👍🏼
👍🏼👍🏼
were of Ayaan with Humera
Edited by an_k - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey you are back😛, Thanks for update..

So its not Imran at the door TG, and LOL is there only one Najma in whole Bhopal that she guessed in like no time..

This whole Najma Imran track is annoying like hell, with no backup story..
-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I never thought I would say this but after watching Tanveer and Imran today..I like Tanveer more than Imran..Tanveer though evil is honest to her character but Imran?? I'm having hard time tolerating Imran these days!!
an_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Thanks for the update😊

U ARE WELCOME😊
an_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Hey you are back😛, Thanks for update..

So its not Imran at the door TG, and LOL is there only one Najma in whole Bhopal that she guessed in like no time..

This whole Najma Imran track is annoying like hell, with no backup story..

Hiii...Vineeta how are u dear???/

yep i am back...you are always more than welcome

yes its someone else...yeah that so unrealistic...

yes it is but Imran is truely in love with Najma thats something new
ddking thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
MY THOUGHTS - An extremely irritating epi, I wish I hadn't seen. Its not like i want to watch AsYa only.. but the storytelling was a bit boring today.. MORE like a filler episode.. 

Note - The actor playing Imran really needs to improve.. Tanveer outshone him in the scene totally!!
Edited by ddking - 10 years ago
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: an_k

Hiii...Vineeta how are u dear???/

yep i am back...you are always more than welcome

yes its someone else...yeah that so unrealistic...

yes it is but Imran is truely in love with Najma thats something new

Imran is still hiding his mistake from Najma, asking her to meet behind her family's back and paying money to Tanveer to keep quiet, and we have to believe he really love Najma😡

If Nikhat didnt say anything and gave up to his mother, he would have been standing like weak guy still alongside of his devil mom.

This whole track is beyond pathetic and Najma cannot once call Nikhat herself😕
an_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: -HoneyBunch-

I never thought I would say this but after watching Tanveer and Imran today..I like Tanveer more than Imran..Tanveer though evil is honest to her character but Imran?? I'm having hard time tolerating Imran these days!!

haaha good one Honney Bunch...agree to ur words...yeah i can't get the character of Imran he is good bad innocent or evil??
an_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Imran is still hiding his mistake from Najma, asking her to meet behind her family's back and paying money to Tanveer to keep quiet, and we have to believe he really love Najma😡

If Nikhat didnt say anything and gave up to his mother, he would have been standing like weak guy still alongside of his devil mom.

This whole track is beyond pathetic and Najma cannot once call Nikhat herself😕

agree ...with your words exactly feeling the same
an_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess3101

Thanks for the update

u are welcoe dear