Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

tere jaisa dost video link :) (Page 2)

riddzyee Senior Member
riddzyee
riddzyee

Joined: 20 April 2012
Posts: 469

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
tfs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vruShan_rocks.

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Joined: 22 May 2009
Posts: 5569

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
What a small sequence they got, blink ur eye and its gone. Atleast am thankful that they got 2 scenes not unlike other 2 serials who just made an appearance at the end for 2 secs.

We could only see the Buddy Project ppl all over the video. Just coz they have received an award, only they get the importance, the others r negligent..Really Channel V SUCKS !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VruShan_MaNan.vruShan_rocks.

nature-beauty IF-Rockerz
nature-beauty
nature-beauty

Joined: 19 August 2011
Posts: 6693

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
thats really unfair song mein they were hardly for 5 sec
but chota bhi ho it was awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vruShan_rocks.

.vruShan_rocks. IF-Dazzler
.vruShan_rocks.
.vruShan_rocks.

Joined: 14 May 2013
Posts: 4299

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

What a small sequence they got, blink ur eye and its gone. Atleast am thankful that they got 2 scenes not unlike other 2 serials who just made an appearance at the end for 2 secs.

We could only see the Buddy Project ppl all over the video. Just coz they have received an award, only they get the importance, the others r negligent..Really Channel V SUCKS !!

they have edited all shareyam scenes
really channel V sucks!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VruShan_MaNanabhilasha_dream

.vruShan_rocks. IF-Dazzler
.vruShan_rocks.
.vruShan_rocks.

Joined: 14 May 2013
Posts: 4299

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nature-beauty

thats really unfair song mein they were hardly for 5 sec
but chota bhi ho it was awesome

Ouch
MimiVruShan Goldie
MimiVruShan
MimiVruShan

Joined: 04 August 2012
Posts: 1410

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Well that blows!! Half the video was exclusively for buddy project.. In second half also they were present.. But ya atleast D3 got some scenes unlike SG n CSI who just appeared for 2 secs in the end!! Shareyam were doing so many lifts in bts n none of it was actually shown.. Channel V seriously sucks!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VruShan_MaNan.vruShan_rocks.

.vruShan_rocks. IF-Dazzler
.vruShan_rocks.
.vruShan_rocks.

Joined: 14 May 2013
Posts: 4299

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon4ever

Well that blows!! Half the video was exclusively for buddy project.. In second half also they were present.. But ya atleast D3 got some scenes unlike SG n CSI who just appeared for 2 secs in the end!! Shareyam were doing so many lifts in bts n none of it was actually shown.. Channel V seriously sucks!!!

i seriously hate this thingAngry

VruShan_MaNan IF-Dazzler
VruShan_MaNan
VruShan_MaNan

Joined: 29 April 2013
Posts: 3841

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Nice songBig smile

Sad D3 was shown so less.Broken Heart

Hate Channel V.Angry

First of all talking about the award, we know about the politics.Thumbs Down

but I Loved SwaRon/VruShan so much. they are damn adorable. Heart


Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Telly Dost features the 'SwaRon Khamakha' moment

2 3 4 5 6

Author: LiveEatLove   Replies: 43   Views: 3193

LiveEatLove 43 3193 15 February 2013 at 6:34am by LiveEatLove
ArSha & KriYansh : Acche Dost se Kuch Zyaada :* :*

2 3

Author: Snigs.   Replies: 22   Views: 1286

Snigs. 22 1286 29 December 2012 at 3:11am by sumimita
KriYansh/ArShaSI#123: Tum Jaisa hai koi Iktara

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Araina-   Replies: 1198   Views: 25274

-Araina- 1198 25274 20 August 2012 at 7:35am by kuhu_Arsha
KriyaanshOS-Acche dost se kuch zyaada-Updated pg63

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84

Author: binx-D3   Replies: 671   Views: 49283

binx-D3 671 49283 01 March 2012 at 6:57am by RIYA178
D3 Dil Dost Dance love, friendship, dance chap 13

Author: Parvathi12   Replies: 8   Views: 6006

Parvathi12 8 6006 23 February 2012 at 7:47pm by Eyesfriendly

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index