Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Rajat aka Jalal holds a Ph.D degree on expressions (Page 6)

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Agree with u... he's damn hawtt n sexy. Specially his evil expressions mal dala...Blushing

nisha26 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha26
nisha26

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janvie

Originally posted by nisha26

Acting seems to b so easy wen it cums to Rajat.. a King rathr a master of sum flawless expressions,, sum peopl may nt lyk him coz of sum ridiculous reasons bt they cannot ignore him,, his eyes kills u wid terrific glaz n shine (well i admire his eye's a alot,, they are really givin a tuff f8 to SRK's), his voice quality is jst ufff,, (aftr hearin him say uff,, hav strtd usin it in my daily convo as wellEmbarrassed),, his nose is so very sweet n cute.. wanna jst touch it once.. lolll..LOL

he automatically draws ur attntion.. u can't hlp it..

LOL I totally agree with you yaar. Smile
Rajat have those Killer eyes and Husky voice to make all of Us Go Crazy for him. Embarrassed LOL
And Not to forget that Evil Naughty Smirk and Sexy Hawttt Smile which are enough to kill all of us together.Wink Blushing Embarrassed
Aww you want to touch his nose?! Shocked LOL
yaa,, Tongue
nisha26 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha26
nisha26

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PallaviDas003

Originally posted by nisha26

Acting seems to b so easy wen it cums to Rajat.. a King rathr a master of sum flawless expressions,, sum peopl may nt lyk him coz of sum ridiculous reasons bt they cannot ignore him,, his eyes kills u wid terrific glaz n shine (well i admire his eye's a alot,, they are really givin a tuff f8 to SRK's), his voice quality is jst ufff,, (aftr hearin him say uff,, hav strtd usin it in my daily convo as wellEmbarrassed),, his nose is so very sweet n cute.. wanna jst touch it once.. lolll.. LOL

he automatically draws ur attntion.. u can't hlp it..
LOL..wow what a cute wish you have..Wink..And about the ridicules. well there always are some people who, when you want to go up always try to pull you down. And this ridicules make Rajat to be more and more perfectionist.Smile

agreed totally!Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index