Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Rajat aka Jalal holds a Ph.D degree on expressions (Page 3)

nisha26 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha26
nisha26

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Acting seems to b so easy wen it cums to Rajat.. a King rathr a master of sum flawless expressions,, sum peopl may nt lyk him coz of sum ridiculous reasons bt they cannot ignore him,, his eyes kills u wid terrific glaz n shine (well i admire his eye's a alot,, they are really givin a tuff f8 to SRK's), his voice quality is jst ufff,, (aftr hearin him say uff,, hav strtd usin it in my daily convo as wellEmbarrassed),, his nose is so very sweet n cute.. wanna jst touch it once.. lolll.. LOL

he automatically draws ur attntion.. u can't hlp it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi003

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile.sara

Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Seconded. Rajat is just a kid , all of 23 or something, right? And his range of expressions can beat half the tellywood hunks i can count on my fingers. He is flawless as Jalaal and I think Paridhi shines her brightest in her scenes with him - a good co-actor always takes you and the scene to another level.

hmm fawad khan fan Smile

Bigtime. Fawad, Faisal Qureshi, Imraan and Mohib Mirza are my loves from Pakistan.LOL
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smile.sara

Seconded. Rajat is just a kid , all of 23 or something, right? And his range of expressions can beat half the tellywood hunks i can count on my fingers. He is flawless as Jalaal and I think Paridhi shines her brightest in her scenes with him - a good co-actor always takes you and the scene to another level.

hmm fawad khan fan Smile

Bigtime. Fawad, Faisal Qureshi, Imraan and Mohib Mirza are my loves from Pakistan.LOL
dont like fahad mustafaEmbarrassed he is good tooLOL
--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Rajat is A Phenomenal Actor!! Clap Clap StarHis expressions are Matchless,I have never seen someone acting so flawlessly at the mere age of 22. Embarrassed
And Though I never watched his historicals,But Being his fan from "Tere liye" I can just say that He have such screen presence and acting talent,That unavoidable Charm to even make a "CAMEO" A landmark of Excellency!! Clap Clap Star
Ya I will always say that I always loved him sho much more bcoz He is sho cute and Hot.. LOL But Apart From that,He is an ACTOR which leaves an unforgettable impact from his skills and No one can Survive or Get chances for Historicals like JA if They don't have those "MAGICAL ACTING SKILLS!" Tongue Wink Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500pallavi003smile.saraStar_girl

--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha26

Acting seems to b so easy wen it cums to Rajat.. a King rathr a master of sum flawless expressions,, sum peopl may nt lyk him coz of sum ridiculous reasons bt they cannot ignore him,, his eyes kills u wid terrific glaz n shine (well i admire his eye's a alot,, they are really givin a tuff f8 to SRK's), his voice quality is jst ufff,, (aftr hearin him say uff,, hav strtd usin it in my daily convo as wellEmbarrassed),, his nose is so very sweet n cute.. wanna jst touch it once.. lolll..LOL

he automatically draws ur attntion.. u can't hlp it..

LOL I totally agree with you yaar. Smile
Rajat have those Killer eyes and Husky voice to make all of Us Go Crazy for him. Embarrassed LOL
And Not to forget that Evil Naughty Smirk and Sexy Hawttt Smile which are enough to kill all of us together.Wink Blushing Embarrassed
Aww you want to touch his nose?! Shocked LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500smile.saraAutumn_Rosenisha26

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
These posts make me blush,.. Idk why!!! It's just a post.. Lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi003smile.saraStar_girl

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
he is indeed a very good actor Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

well he is 22. but agree with each nd evry word of urs.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vacchiipallavi003smile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index