stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Gahhh who wants to be Jodha, when I have my rockstar Maham Anga...ROFLROFL

Jokes apart...

Nice post...Personally I love Maham Anga and Ruku...Embarrassed

wow I am surprised plus happy to know that u love them...personally I think actor of Maham is a strong actress with yrs of experience and is performing this role with lots of perfection. I enjoy her acting, expressions and bold dlgs delivery.

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveagni

I would love him if he supports me(jodha) against MA n Ruq

good point mentioned
thanks, me too waiting to see that he does such in future epis
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

why its taking Jodha so long...Ermm
Hmmm well because his list of what he's done to antagonize her is just as long (and more profound) than what he's done FOR her...

anyway I love both Jodha and AkbarDay Dreaming... and this love story can be savoured far far more if the pace is handled properly...already in a week her 'kataa huaa sar' wallaa dialogue has transformed into 'Ghrina' which is possibly more subtle...and acceptable in the current scenario...

I sincerely hope the makers take it slowly but steadily...anything faster and it would stop being believable...especially for 2 people who profess to hate each other so much...anything that's cooked and nurtured with love and care will taste that much better when finished and presented...aka their love story!!! so savour the journey...thats where the mazaa is...
just my 2 centsSmile

I 100% agree with ur Pov regarding this...yes she is taking it long coz he is responsible on the death of her fiance n whom she used to love I think. Also she is surrounded by all the wrong perceptions against him which she is living by till now. Thats y she doesnt want to look at him either. I too want it to be slow, steady and cvs handle it wth care...no need to jump or show anything nonsense. Already loving n enjoying their hatred war and am sure their love will be double the fun when it will start

thanks for ur reply, loved reading it
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QtnNotti

Originally posted by Star_girl

Haha, I would fall in love with the day I saw his body. Because, as the wise say, it all comes down to the body. LOL Jokes apart, nice post. 

Great post and good ideas!Smile

Yes, body will do for now.LOL At least it will make my mind do an about turn, just for a little while WinkLOLbefore I knock sense into myself. Jodha would need A BIG gesture from Jalal to make her develop soft feelings for him. It has to be earth shattering types...tabhi jaa ke maanegi wohEmbarrassed

thanks
I am waiting to see that "Big gesture" from him which will develop the feelings tht we r waiting for. Maybe she will watch him save an innocent's life or building temple or something more bigger...waiting and waiting...but dont forget he too needs to develop feelings for her as now both hate each other equally. 
samantha1987200 Senior Member
samantha1987200
samantha1987200

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Had Jodha done that she would have been nothing more than a doormat !
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
its a fun post so dont expect to see it happening in the actual show and not to forget this show is of Jo and Ja's love story so eventually they will start to develop feelings for each other

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index