Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: smile.sara

I love that show... Akbar the great... i have all the episode.
young akbar is so cute... it is so interesting show... did justice to every historical character... even Jodha bai is so beautiful n intelligent n so regal 

wow u also watched it too, Sara??? yea and actor Akbar Khan played Akbar isn't it? they started by showing his grandpa Babur then Humayun and ended with Akbar's sad demise...tht show ran for longer time, rlly enjoyed it...btw was there Jo in it as well? I forgot as I watched it when I was very young maybe in my school days!!! I also forgot how akbar died...
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flyblue_bird

how do you know annie?

I don't know. I just assumed. It is supposed to be something around twenty to twenty two, I think. That's what Ekta said shayad. 
stephhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonilausarun

i hv no ideaπŸ˜’ ... but ur post is just awsome..too good πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks for appreciating...am glad to knw tht u liked it
yoga23priya thumbnail
Gahhh who wants to be Jodha, when I have my rockstar Maham Anga...🀣🀣

Jokes apart...

Nice post...Personally I love Maham Anga and Ruku...😳
vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You have define & mention all πŸ˜Š
loveagni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would love him if he supports me(jodha) against MA n Ruq
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
why its taking Jodha so long...πŸ€”
Hmmm well because his list of what he's done to antagonize her is just as long (and more profound) than what he's done FOR her...

anyway I love both Jodha and Akbar... and this love story can be savoured far far more if the pace is handled properly...already in a week her 'kataa huaa sar' wallaa dialogue has transformed into 'Ghrina' which is possibly more subtle...and acceptable in the current scenario...

I sincerely hope the makers take it slowly but steadily...anything faster and it would stop being believable...especially for 2 people who profess to hate each other so much...anything that's cooked and nurtured with love and care will taste that much better when finished and presented...aka their love story!!! so savour the journey...thats where the mazaa is...
just my 2 cents😊
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ya Akbar is shown to be 22 or 23 right now. The same age as Rajat who is 22. Which was a smart move to make unlike most Hindi shows!!!
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Haha, I would fall in love with the day I saw his body. Because, as the wise say, it all comes down to the body. πŸ˜† Jokes apart, nice post. 

Great post and good ideas!😊

Yes, body will do for now.πŸ˜† At least it will make my mind do an about turn, just for a little while πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†before I knock sense into myself. Jodha would need A BIG gesture from Jalal to make her develop soft feelings for him. It has to be earth shattering types...tabhi jaa ke maanegi woh😳
Edited by QtnNotti - 10 years ago
stephhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoga23priya

Gahhh who wants to be Jodha, when I have my rockstar Maham Anga...🀣🀣

Jokes apart...

Nice post...Personally I love Maham Anga and Ruku...😳

wow I am surprised plus happy to know that u love them...personally I think actor of Maham is a strong actress with yrs of experience and is performing this role with lots of perfection. I enjoy her acting, expressions and bold dlgs delivery.