India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

If you were Begum Jodha...

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Suppose you are the real Jodha thats being shown in reel Jodha, then on which occasions and how do you think u wud have developed some soft feelings for your husband; Shahenshah Jalaal, EmbarrassedEmbarrassedwhom you till now hated to the core and wanted his headless body before marriage?AngryDead

Share ur ideas when u wud have fallen for him...Clap

here's my ideas:EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

If I was Jodha then I wud start to develop feelings for him when he spoke nicely wth my sisters after our weddingBig smile

If I was Jodha then I wud start to develop soft feelings for him when his mother; Hamida Bagum, showered kindness and love upon me thinking a son from her can never be so unkind!Confused

If I was Jodha then I would start to develop soft feelings for him when he agreed to behave nicely with my parents.Smile

If I was Jodha then I would start to develop soft feelings for him when he brought Maan and my bro with me so that I dont feel lonely hereShocked

If I was Jodha then I would start to develop soft feelings for him when he forgave Maan even when he broke harem's rule . I wud have even met him to thank himClap

If I was Jodha then I would start to develop soft feelings for him when he brought my masa to meet me in haremTongue

If I was Jodha then I would start to develop soft feelings for him when he agreed to my conditions prior of our marriage. I mean he truly doesn't dislike my religion or my worshipingClap

If I was Jodha then I would start to develop soft feelings for him when he still agreed to marry me even I burnt that gift and humiliated him infront of allSleepy

If I was Jodha then I would start to develop soft feelings for him when he ate all those spicy mirchi foods and said nothing to meOuch

to be added...

and more ideas to come in future as the show progresses...

now share ur own ideas from whats been shown already in the showStar 

thanks, its a fun post and sorry that I make so many threads here...wht to do I can't stop discussing about them wth u allBig smile...and can't stop drooling over this hot Jalaal and AKdhaHeart

~Sara*~Embarrassed

Edited by stephhh - 14 August 2013 at 10:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-MonChreri-XDPagalKuriXDpallavi003yoga23priya

LitleMissMuffet IF-Sizzlerz
LitleMissMuffet
LitleMissMuffet

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Loved your ideas ...sorry but I don't have any idea

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
oh its ok, no prob dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priyaLitleMissMuffet

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I would POUNCE on Jalal & ravage him!!! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QtnNottiForumuser_Star_girlyoga23priya

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
1 din mae pata  laiti shansha ko Day Dreaming
my mom said nikkah k do bolo mae bohat takat hoti hae ... apne aap feeling develop ho jati hae... yaha tau double power... for jodhah phaere n for jalal nikah.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Annie..pallavi003yoga23priya

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
OH OMG

yoga23priya

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile.sara

1 din mae pata  laiti shansha ko Day Dreaming
my mom said nikkah k do bolo mae bohat takat hoti hae ... apne aap feeling develop ho jati hae... yaha tau double power... for jodhah phaere n for jalal nikah.

yes u r right...but whats taking this Jodha so long to develop a pinch of feelings for him??? Their wedding is special as they had both Nikah and faeres

yoga23priya

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
you have taken all ideas..nothing left...Cry

yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index