Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: devlishswaron77

Me too!!!! Now if Rey is at south pole then I want Sharon to be at north pole...can't stand them together never...

Feeling is mutual, I so hate their friendship now😡, CV's have ruined it🤢
Pooja-J thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hello_Vrushaan

awesome post well needed post...agree with u ...i m nt saatisfied wi the swaron chars...😕

Their characterisation has to be improved, they are losing their individuality and I hate it like anything😡  

Swayam should take some drastic step to teach Adi a lesson and try not to follow his BFF for every goddamn reason. Sharon should find out they ill treatment that others are receiving and doubt Adi's intentions
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res 
unres

i simply hate that adi
sharey jaise pure relationship ka kachra kar diya...
yuck yaaar!! ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

today was really disgusting
i adore SHAREY like anything but after what CV'S did today
all im left to say that this scene was intolerable..
just cuz their fa  ke pas girl nahi hain toh they are making toher girlfriend close to him ðŸ¤¢

please CV'S dont re to use this dirty trick
and adi you should rally go to hell
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hope ki team ka reaction specially swayam ka reaction jald se jald mile
and that adi ko MUH-TODH jawad mile

cuz obviously the great rey se hum kuch expect kar bhi nahi kar sakte hain..
he is just a puppet
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
today's epi only one word disgusting
i never really bothered about sharey that much.Their frienship was cute but after today i want Sharon and rey miles apart professionalism my 🤬
I'm tired of Swayam gandhi act too now.the non violence and it was amusing to an extent but after today's incident I wanted him and the gang to teach that Aadi the Daadi🤢 a lesson.
Coming to sharon,After rey Sharon has been shown the most dumbest nowadays.She did not object once when she came to know he was a back up dancer why?Who the hell knows and after knowing the gang reaction towards Aadi she was curious to find out but Swayam brushed it off and the curiosity died??So not sharon.I just wish that this track leads somewhere good.

Aadi the Daadi god what to say about him.He is such a vile creature.Okk what he was doing till now was tolerable but this is beyond our tolerance.Invading people's personal life just to make a single so called person star🤢.Earlier it was bad but it just turned cheap and D3 and cheap just does not go together.

Wishing a romantic and intense swaron camping date*sigh*
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i want swaron... not sha rey
Pooja-J thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Neeti-

Great post. I was super disgusted after watching today's episode. How could they show things like that? I mean Mr Adi has crossed his limits now! I don't get why Sharon isn't reacting. Shouldn't she want to know where the team is or anything? It's like she is immune to everything happening around her. Like you said, I was surprised she didn't question Mr Adi for choosing Swayam as the back up dancer. I was a little disappointed with Swayam too, today. He knows what Mr Adi is upto and he is smart enough to realise that Mr Adi would want to break up Rey and his friendship. And what better way than use to the person closest to his heart? I don't understand why he isn't doing anything about this. Dressing up and going against the photographer and lady in charge is fine but everyone know Mr Adi has gone to far. i was really expecting Swayam to take the lead here and foil Mr Adi's plans. But this track seems to be heading somewhere totally different.

And ya, I hope the next dates and more romantic and less "childish". The rain dance was fun but I really want some proper romance now. And not random scenes like the rain dance

Sharon's reaction is strongly needed, I can't see Sharon being so naive to things that are happening in the surroundings. Same applies to Swayam , he should take some step to teach Adi a lesson. The saturation point has reached, I just can't take it anymore😡
Pooja-J thumbnail
Originally posted by: -spongy-

res 

unres

i simply hate that adi
sharey jaise pure relationship ka kachra kar diya...
yuck yaaar!! ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

today was really disgusting
i adore SHAREY like anything but after what CV'S did today
all im left to say that this scene was intolerable..
just cuz their fa  ke pas girl nahi hain toh they are making toher girlfriend close to him ðŸ¤¢

please CV'S dont re to use this dirty trick
and adi you should rally go to hell

I never loved or liked Sha-Rey I used to ignore them happily but now, I despise them, and I never want to see them ever again in one frame, let alone as friends😡🤢
Pooja-J thumbnail
Originally posted by: -spongy-

i hope ki team ka reaction specially swayam ka reaction jald se jald mile
and that adi ko MUH-TODH jawad mile

cuz obviously the great rey se hum kuch expect kar bhi nahi kar sakte hain..
he is just a puppet

Swayam's reaction is needed badly, I won't take it, if he is shown okay with kind of ðŸ¤¬ photoshoot. He is a human and not some saint to be okay with his GF being close to his BFF in a goddamn photoshoot under the name of professionalism. LIMITS!!!
AJ.morgan thumbnail
I knw i agree plz dnt rush next wish plz