Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Swayam and Sharon as individual characters?

Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Okay I'm keeping the drama that happened in todays episode aside, needless to say I feel so disgusted that in the name of professionalism, this type of track had to be shown. Not acceptableDead

From many days I wanted to say, but somehow seeing SwaRon the way I wanted to see, I kept mum and avoided speaking it out.

Coming to the main topic, when we got to know Sharon is going to re-enter, I had my very own expectations with this. I wanted her to sense Adi's intention and take things in her own hand. But sadly, no one from gang and even Swayam told her about the conference that happened wherein the partiality started. I gave the benefit of doubt by thinking she has just entered but in coming days, she herself would gauge the situation. But sadly that didn't happen. Even after knowing Swayam was selected as back-up dancer, her reaction to the same was disturbing. I expected her to question this to Adi on what basis Swayam was chosen as a back up dancer and not a lead one. But sadly that never happened.

Coming to Swayam, till now I was happy he had decided to handle Adi in his own non-violent manner. But one thing that constantly hurt me, was how was he okay with being a back-up dancer? Being a best friend doesn't mean to overlook upon one's own talent and capability. I understand Swayam doesn't like limelight, but its disturbing to see him getting treated like a side-kick who has nothing to do but stay calm and get sidelined. After today's episode, I want some strong reaction from Swayam's side to whatever Adi is planning which is most probably going to affect Sharon. I hope he doesn't stay calm and teach Adi a good lesson, because a professional like Adi has crossed his limit by invading the personal space of one of the team members, that too a girl. And he speaks about being professional, ah what a jokeAngry

Lastly I wasn't happy with rain-dance, but on coming dates, i.e. Camping one and next two, I don't want to see it rushed and fun filled. I want it exclusive and romantic, where SwaRon behave like a couple, just like first chai-date. 

Needless to say, I never wish to see Sharon with Rey again, not as a lead, not as friends. I condemn this highly and better they are not shown again like this, its an insult to the term friendship in the name of professionalism

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmiriyaswaronvrushanS1stluvshantanushaanswayamdamonTVDrocksSaee.Tvenusrockzmohitmohanty19snehaswaron77tannuluvExpectoPatronusAnonymous----Anushka--VruShan_MaNan--Rose--BeulaSwaRonJJ_HolicsadafarshaMrsChandlerBing---Priya---Magical_NaiRan-Vishaka-

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Im actually surprised that Sharon didnt question Adi as to why Swayam was made Rey's back up dancer when he is equally good... But sadly we didnt get to see that!! I agree that Swayam dsnt want sharon to get into all this tension and mess, but they cant show Sharon not being bothered about all these things happening around her... Its high time they involve Sharon in this!!

Swayam was always like this. He agreed to be back up dancer for the team's sake!! I dono if he will ever stand up for his rights coz he thinks from everyone's pov and not just his!! But after today, i want Swayam to start reacting... Adi has crossed his limits, to just get his plan worked out Angry I so want swayam to react when he gets to know what adi has done!!

I dont want sharon and Rey anywhere near each other be it friends or what everSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja-J

sadafarsha IF-Rockerz
sadafarsha
sadafarsha

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I so agree to that aligator what does he think of himself now i m really hating him to the core from the bottom of my heart i really adore sharey's friendship alooot but just becoz of him i m getting negative doubt that what will happen in future and as aligator was checking sharon's phone i really hated it alooot ab swayam chup nahi beth sakta becoz that adi sharon ko involve ker raha expecting sumthing major drom swayam's character i hope bohat jaldi kuch team ki taraf se adi ko action miley 

Pooja-J

snehaswaron77 Goldie
snehaswaron77
snehaswaron77

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I don't wanna say much as I haven't watched the
episode & after reading the posts & WU m glad I
missed it !!!!To be honest I never liked sharey like
never...In fact I hated them to the core, I know I
might sound rude, but wenever there was
overdose of sharey I just hated it aur agar aaj ka
episode dekhleti toh I don't know mere ghar ka
koi samaan bachta bhi ya nahi...Thankgod I
didn't watch the episode & that double battery
khurana ka toh I swear I just want to crush his
spec into pieces & pierce them deep into his
eyes!!!!!
P.S. Its completely my POV...Sorry if
unintentionally I hurt anybody's feelings...

Pooja-J

snehaswaron77 Goldie
snehaswaron77
snehaswaron77

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">Im actually surprised that Sharon didnt question Adi as to why Swayam was made Rey's back up dancer when he is equally good... But sadly we didnt get to see that!! I agree that Swayam dsnt want sharon to get into all this tension and mess, but they cant show Sharon not being bothered about all these things happening around her... Its high time they involve Sharon in this!!</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">Swayam was always like this. He agreed to be back up dancer for the team's sake!! I dono if he will ever stand up for his rights coz he thinks from everyone's pov and not just his!! But after today, i want Swayam to start reacting... Adi has crossed his limits, to just get his plan worked out Angry I so want swayam to react when he gets to know what adi has done!!</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">I dont want sharon and Rey anywhere near each other be it friends or what everSleepy</font>

Me too!!!! Now if Rey is at south pole then I want Sharon to be at north pole...can't stand them together never...

Pooja-J

Magical_NaiRan IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_NaiRan
Magical_NaiRan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
awesome post well needed post...agree with u ...i m nt saatisfied wi the swaron chars...Confused
Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

Im actually surprised that Sharon didnt question Adi as to why Swayam was made Rey's back up dancer when he is equally good... But sadly we didnt get to see that!! I agree that Swayam dsnt want sharon to get into all this tension and mess, but they cant show Sharon not being bothered about all these things happening around her... Its high time they involve Sharon in this!!

Swayam was always like this. He agreed to be back up dancer for the team's sake!! I dono if he will ever stand up for his rights coz he thinks from everyone's pov and not just his!! But after today, i want Swayam to start reacting... Adi has crossed his limits, to just get his plan worked out Angry I so want swayam to react when he gets to know what adi has done!!

I dont want sharon and Rey anywhere near each other be it friends or what everSleepy

Exactly Priya  its so surprising to see Sharon not all bothered about Swayam being made as a backup dancer, she is so cool with it. And I didn't like it to some extent when Swayam decided to keep Sharon out of this, as in future the decision could be backfired, but then again Sharon wasn't bothered to find this out on her own, so not Sharon likeConfused

Swayam's decision to keep the team together is costing him way too much. He might be okay with not being given importance, but we as viewers are certainly not. I want people to recognize his talent and not get treated like some secondary character, and I had wished that Sharon would do something in this, but sadly she is not giving it importance.

Both are very casual with their career, and are acting like mere followers of Rey, who in turn doesn't give a damn about them. I don't care about Rey, but certainly I care about SwaRon

About Sha-Rey, I despise them from now on, and I'd not like to see as friends too. 
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Great post. I was super disgusted after watching today's episode. How could they show things like that? I mean Mr Adi has crossed his limits now! I don't get why Sharon isn't reacting. Shouldn't she want to know where the team is or anything? It's like she is immune to everything happening around her. Like you said, I was surprised she didn't question Mr Adi for choosing Swayam as the back up dancer. I was a little disappointed with Swayam too, today. He knows what Mr Adi is upto and he is smart enough to realise that Mr Adi would want to break up Rey and his friendship. And what better way than use to the person closest to his heart? I don't understand why he isn't doing anything about this. Dressing up and going against the photographer and lady in charge is fine but everyone know Mr Adi has gone to far. i was really expecting Swayam to take the lead here and foil Mr Adi's plans. But this track seems to be heading somewhere totally different.

And ya, I hope the next dates and more romantic and less "childish". The rain dance was fun but I really want some proper romance now. And not random scenes like the rain dance

Pooja-J

Go to top