SUVI -SONI CONVOOO????????? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by .S.i.m.r.a.n.

I know right that was really stupid to ask. And ok why not ask the five w's about it, and try to give some sensible advice. Instead soni tells her not to tell him the truth. Why so this disgusting mistake can come out later on for more escalated sick drama? -_- those scenes were boring drama and glorifying a cheap act with this one sided feelings.
I Know yuvi  will come  to know...abt dis...and  will be...mad...alisha will use it...all  same drama...sick of it...CV's r sooo dumb...lame script...
Originally posted by adiya55

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">I Know yuvi will come to know...abt dis...and will be...mad...alisha will use it...all same drama...sick of it...CV's r sooo dumb...lame script...</font>

Yes for sure he will. But how Aadi, so far besides them only Soni knows.
Cvs are gonna face wrath of yuvreen fans, they underestimated us

Yes for sure he will. But how Aadi, so far besides them only Soni knows.
Cvs are gonna face wrath of yuvreen fans, they underestimated us
don't trust dem...suvi's  scary dream ...really   scares me...if CV's force suvi to RC...and 4 dis...if dey force alisha on yuvi...i will  really kill dem...literally...
Her dream was scary for sure, but I still don't think new couples will be entirely formed

Her dream was scary for sure, but I still don't think new couples will be entirely formed
can't  think of yuvi-alisha even close...sooo  horrible it will be...i am sure CV's r not  dat dumb...it will be their worst mistake...
Edited by adiya55 - 10 years ago
Eww don't want imagine them or any new pairs of them. Yuvreen are special and it'd be beyond unbearable to see love being made a mockery of, if they go down that route.
yes...but CV's r gonna create drama...but from whom will yuvi know abt d kiss ??????????
I dunno but season 2 has been way too much drama stuffed down our throats. Atleast now they should give it a rest.

Seriously wonder how he will find out about the kiss and what his reaction will be. Poor yuvi will be heartbroken of course. And he really respected rc too, looked up to him. Feel so bad for yuvi
he can't even tolerate anyone...near to suvi...and dis...moreover...suvi hiding it from him...dumb soni...yuvi will go mad really...he may even leave iris...