Jodha Akbar

Jodha's behaviour ! (Page 3)

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teletubby

Originally posted by smile.sara

Didnt see epi so cant comment on jodha behavior... but as i always said... the tag line is remain far behind... for me Jalal is perfact... he is an emperor and cant live or stand a chance infront of his subjects without this regal attitude ...he is already a man of words n honor... this jodha who needs to wake up from her lala jalal hate land ... she is at place where only Jalal her own hubby n absolute monarch is man of honor... stop behaving childish n open her eyes towards real villains 

she obviously wil na...but too soon at this point!!!Embarrassed

this is gonna get worse before an actual softening n understanding occurs!!

so lets watch n enjoy their skirmishes!LOL

i m enjoying my dear aur tell me i dont have right to share m views LOL

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
i m  dissapointed too  !! ufff first that scene where she burnt the gifted wedded saree  from jalal n now this ... Disapprove but i think for now its all abt her ego n selfrespect ... Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Didnt see epi so cant comment on jodha behavior... but as i always said... the tag line is remain far behind... for me Jalal is perfact... he is an emperor and cant live or stand a chance infront of his subjects without this regal attitude ...he is already a man of words n honor... this jodha who needs to wake up from her lala jalal hate land ... she is at place where only Jalal her own hubby n absolute monarch is man of honor... stop behaving childish n open her eyes towards real villains 

arre why so touchy?? of course every1 is sharing their views...pls continue.
i re read wat i wrote...i think maine aapko toka to nahin hai...if u felt so am sorry...seriously!Embarrassed

smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

i re read wat i wrote...i think maine aapko toka to nahin hai...if u felt so am sorry...seriously!Embarrassed

EmbarrassedHugSmile

teletubby

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

EmbarrassedHugSmile

Hug Embarrassed  
loveagni Senior Member
loveagni
loveagni

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I didn't find any fault in her...i liked her justification...she made it clear that she has a firm belief in her cooking
she was stronger than yesterday...now she knows that jalal is just trying to create a terror in her mind by those heavy dialogues

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatreeLady_Macbeth

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveagni

I didn't find any fault in her...i liked her justification...she made it clear that she has a firm belief in her cooking
she was stronger than yesterday...now she knows that jalal is just trying to create a terror in her mind by those heavy dialogues

and not seeing his misery ...lol ... she is so deep in her pittiness... good wife ... lol she is not behaving like sensitive human being
Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveagni

Totally agree with you. She realised that as he's refusing to see reason even after giving him logical explanation then he just wants to bully her, so she'd to let him know that she's not gonna be terrorized by his efforts to do just that.
I don't know why some people are finding the comment , " I'm not afraid of you." unnecessary n out of the place. I found it very much necessary for her to say that. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index