Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha's behaviour ! (Page 2)

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

I don't get it. Why would Jodha help him? She did not even understand why he was jumping up and down until he mentioned the mirchi part. And by then, she was angry enough. Jalal was constantly accusing her without first explaining about the mirchi part. Her behavior was quite logical. And let me tell you, I am not the biggest fan of Jodha myself. But tonight, her reaction was apt. 

U felt it good ! Smile 
 Both r accusing each other every moment !Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

QtnNotti Goldie
QtnNotti
QtnNotti

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
It's amazing that she made it clear, unflinchingly, that she doesn't fear him AT ALL. THAT point was very clearly made by her and Jalal NEEDED to hear it. It takes a lot of courage to stand in front of Hindustan ka Shehenshah and boldly state one's fearlessness. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77yoga23priyacocoatree

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QtnNotti

It's amazing that she made it clear, unflinchingly, that she doesn't fear him AT ALL. THAT point was very clearly made by her and Jalal NEEDED to hear it. It takes a lot of courage to stand in front of Hindustan ka Shehenshah and boldly state one's fearlessness. 

this statement itself showed how much she fear himLOL 

yoga23priya

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged

dont expect softness n compliance frm her...dat wud b too soon n illogical!

th audience is sympathetic towards jalal cuz we kno how he suffered tday...but jo has only seen his threatening conniving n cunning side!

n she had no clue...n felt she was being falsely accused n her family unnecessarily threatened!!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priyacocoatree

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I'm going to paste here what I've posted elsewhere

His crimes against her - his soldiers looting & plundering her people/temples, killing her fiance, revenge marriage, making her a slave, humiliating her and holding her wrists so tight her jewellery cut into her wrists...additionally he makes fun of her

Her crime is supposedly that she added some mirchi to his food (and even that she didn't do) so she refused to bow down and accept fault for something SHE'D NOT DONE...
She didn't tease him about it..all she did was rationalize 'When you kept up your word..I'd do mine too...why would I spice your food especially when my parents are here... since their pride is more important to me than anything else...I tasted the food and it was fine...'

For a guy who didn't have an ounce of remorse after hurting her, I can't imagine why she should run to nurse him with honey and the sort...especially after we know she HATES him...she has been shown as someone hot-headed against her enemies...she's just maintaining that stance now...albeit in a more matured fashion...Big smile 

I'm proud of the depiction of this princes who refuses to take blame...so fed up of heroines taking on blame for the crimes that their saas/nanand/bhabhi/jhet/mohalla people etc have committed...

Edited by lashy - 14 August 2013 at 11:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

samantha1987200prachi153teletubbyminnie2308Rozy77yoga23priyacocoatreeStar_girlLady_Macbeth

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Didnt see epi so cant comment on jodha behavior... but as i always said... the tag line is remain far behind... for me Jalal is perfact... he is an emperor and cant live or stand a chance infront of his subjects without this regal attitude ...he is already a man of words n honor... this jodha who needs to wake up from her lala jalal hate land ... she is at place where only Jalal her own hubby n absolute monarch is man of honor... stop behaving childish n open her eyes towards real villains 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latanziayoga23priyacocoatree

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Okay, I've to say this today, I'm disappointed with Jalal today . He's supposed to be an emperor ?? No way his brain worked like that of a shrewd n great emperor as he's supposed to be. I just couldn't believe that he refused to see the truth that was glaring him in the face. How could he overlook the solid logic so aptly put by Jodha , n so calmly , that too in the face of very immature Jalal lashing out at her in a very volatile manner ???

Firstly he should've at least shown the decency to ask her first  whether she has done it or not ! Inherent sense of justice my foot ! The poor girl steps in his room n baas suru ho gaye janab in full fury ! Wah wah !

Secondly, it was very stupid of him to not to notice that Jodha was not looking at his expressions while he's eating n looked blissfully ignorant of the whole event. Come on, no body , not even an excellent actor could not but give away certain signs of surprize or disappointment when he kept on munching the food ! He looked towards  Jodha quite a few times while eating n every time he found her face flat n expressionless. No joy at harassing him or no dismay or face-fell-jaw-dropped expression ,after he kept on eating, flitted across her face even for a second , that alone should've made him suspect that she might be ignorant of the whole fiasco. But no ! He needs an excuse to lash out at her n accuse her , so he jumps n grabs at any thing to fit into his plan of doing that.

Ok, I take for argument's sake that the guy isn't quite so brainy as that, but what happened to him after Jodha explained so clearly why it's just not impossible but also highly ridiculous an idea that she'd do any thing like that, especially when the same food was to be served to her family n parents n specially when she's so desperate to keep up a good happy conjugal picture n therefore peace in front of her family that she compromised with her hurt after last night's brutal violence from him n came to him n also accepted his highly inappropriate condition just for the sake of making this deal with him. I loved how Jodha mentioned all of it to Jalal in hope against hope that Jalal'd understand how much it'd taken her to take those steps which should be enough to knock some sense in to any sensible man how much this deal meant to her, how important to her n therefore she couldn't even dream of doing any thing that could provoke him to break the same.

But alas ! All these to deaf ear. Among all these logic the only sentence that entered his otherwise deaf ears is that, Why the girl doesn't love me more than her parents ,( whom I always manhandle n even hurt physically with out a drop of remorse )? Really Jalal ??? * Head desk * D'oh

Ego I understand. Wo emperor hi kya jiska ek badda sa ego na ho ! Anger I understand ! Mirchi saar pe chad jaye to aisa kavi kavi ho sakta hai ! Immaturity n idiocy I can't understand or tolerate ! It's Akbar the great we're talking about ! No way could he be so blatantly blind to reason ! Why the cvs butchering his character ? What if the Mughals start protesting now for disgracing Akbar's character like that ??  Haivan tak hi thik tha, haivan nahi hua to insaan kaise banayega Jodha after all ! But use itna vi illogical dikhane ki koi jarurat nahi thi IMO.

I wished Jodha'd said on his face, " Whoever has burnt your mouth has done one great job ! Aap ko baat karne ki vi tameej nahi ! "

But alas that's not to be ! Jodha ko mahan jo dikhani hai, n also the fact, that the girl must have been worried that Jalal'd do some thing really stupid in front of his family, forgetting , as he'd done that day at the court by making her sing, that he's actually spoiling his own reputation. So she kept her cool ! Atta girl. Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lilspritesamantha1987200teletubbyminnie2308yoga23priya

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile.sara

Didnt see epi so cant comment on jodha behavior... but as i always said... the tag line is remain far behind... for me Jalal is perfact... he is an emperor and cant live or stand a chance infront of his subjects without this regal attitude ...he is already a man of words n honor... this jodha who needs to wake up from her lala jalal hate land ... she is at place where only Jalal her own hubby n absolute monarch is man of honor... stop behaving childish n open her eyes towards real villains 

she obviously wil na...but too soon at this point!!!Embarrassed

this is gonna get worse before an actual softening n understanding occurs!!

so lets watch n enjoy their skirmishes!LOL

yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index