Jodha's behaviour ! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
I didn't find any fault in her...i liked her justification...she made it clear that she has a firm belief in her cooking
she was stronger than yesterday...now she knows that jalal is just trying to create a terror in her mind by those heavy dialogues
Originally posted by loveagni

I didn't find any fault in her...i liked her justification...she made it clear that she has a firm belief in her cooking
she was stronger than yesterday...now she knows that jalal is just trying to create a terror in her mind by those heavy dialogues

and not seeing his misery ...lol ... she is so deep in her pittiness... good wife ... lol she is not behaving like sensitive human being
Originally posted by loveagni

Totally agree with you. She realised that as he's refusing to see reason even after giving him logical explanation then he just wants to bully her, so she'd to let him know that she's not gonna be terrorized by his efforts to do just that.
I don't know why some people are finding the comment , " I'm not afraid of you." unnecessary n out of the place. I found it very much necessary for her to say that. 
Originally posted by smile.sara

and not seeing his misery ...lol ... she is so deep in her pittiness... good wife ... lol she is not behaving like sensitive human being
Ya yah of course !!! When her husband has every right to be a monster with her just because he's her husband ?? Beating your wife n then mention it sort of proudly n gleefully let alone remorse in front of her mother , that's what I call sign of a great human being !!! Let's clap for him. 😊
Edited by Bamonforever - 10 years ago

Lovely post...

No words to all posts...
i think jodha was in todayz epi
she answered him back with grace
ab vo ruqu babes ki tarah to bolegi nahi

Originally posted by Bamonforever

Ya yah of course !!! When her husband has every right to be a monster with her just because he's her husband ?? Beating your wife n then mention it sort of proudly n gleefully let alone remorse in front of her mother , that's what I call sign of a great human being !!! Let's clap for him. 😊

Two points. He did not beat her. He did not force her. Moreover, he very rarely insults her, in the true sense of it. Even tonight, he was more annoyed with how she is more concerned about her parents than the mirchi fiasco. And the fact about his pointing out the injury, that was actually for quite a different reason. Did you see how Jodha got all red after it? He mentioned it because he wanted her to remember about how she got the injury. To embarrass her. To make her aware of him. To make her remember that he was trying to kiss her before that. Not hurt her. 😆
Just a few thoughts. The people who want to criticize Jodha just for the sake of it are not going to be swayed by anyone's opinion or reasoning that goes against how they see her. It's unfortunate because the way they are showing Jodha is that she's capable of making mistakes and yet whatever Jalal does seems to be justified because of the way she is behaving and his stand alone actions without looking at hers are hardly ever analyzed.

So to those of you who criticize Jodha, yes she is h
Shown as someone capable of making mistakes but she has never purposely done anything to hurt anyone. She's said things that might be construed as immature at times however can we give Jalal the same pass? Can his actions be reasoned with immaturity??? I think now because ultimately everything has changed for Jodha, she's the one that "had" to get married to him against her wish, she's the one that is no longer in a loving environment, she's the one that has to make every compromise.

What has Jalal done for the sake of any compromise? What has he been forced to do?

So much criticism goes to Jodha for her behavior. Well one thing that I admire of her is that he is willing to face the consequences when she picks a course of action. She knows that Jalal would take the song choice personally based on her dream, and yet she doesn't stop him when he leans in to do whatever to her. She averts her gaze and closes her eyes, but then Jalal knows he hates him, so not sure why he would think that his touch would produce a positive reaction from her.

Further, even if Jalal hates her he should not be flaunting the injury he gave her no mater how big or small. That scene was really quite nice up until he said that. Please let's not justify him hurting her and yes he knew he was hurting her when he was holding her hand. His being intoxicated is no excuse.

Also, with the spices she had no idea that he was eating spicy food while he was eating it. She only found out in his room and he of course had every right to be upset But IMO she gave a really good explanation, but just like Jodha doesn't want to believe anything good about Jalal the same goes for him with respect to her. No matter what she said it was going to go in one ear and out the other.

As for her behavior being childlike, who hasn't acted in that manner at one point in time. She's going through a rough time mentally , she has a husband who hates her and is trying to make her a life a living hell and she has no one whom she can trust or at least no one of any power.

It's easy to say she should act more regal and princess like but quite another for her to be living it right now.
Sangeeta di, excellently written. But what's the point I don't see...
If one look at a situation with jaundiced eye , it's bound to look yellow every time, isn't it ?
Originally posted by Star_girl

I don't get it. Why would Jodha help him? She did not even understand why he was jumping up and down until he mentioned the mirchi part. And by then, she was angry enough. Jalal was constantly accusing her without first explaining about the mirchi part. Her behavior was quite logical. And let me tell you, I am not the biggest fan of Jodha myself. But tonight, her reaction was apt. 

Exactly, I agree 👍🏼 At first I was disappointed too but after thinking about the whole scenario I concluded that our bold Jodha is back, remember after that night scene where Jalal pin her against the wall & saying all those harsh words, we complained that why Jodha did'nt answer him back? And now when she does we have that same problem again,  yes I know that he was helping her but the question is was he really? I mean common he was doing all this because of that "SHART". I think she said all that keeping that night incident in mind & inspite of her unconditional hatred she had to bath him. Actually when I got to know that Paridhi is going to play the role of Jodha I was little worried that how will she do but after watching her to be honest I am really impressed she has given out so well hats off to her 👏