Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Crisp Bytes SC - 14th Aug 13 (Page 9)

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
^^^
Actually yes Arshi. Dukhba fits the bill. Guniyal is too refined for likes of Gumaan and Pramaad. Let her deal with them. It's a fun to watch... But when it comes to Kumud and her 'Antarman'. Please let it be Guniyal, Cvs.

Edited by smrth - 14 August 2013 at 11:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdogg-Ivy-twilavidz2122Arshics

-Ivy- Goldie
-Ivy-
-Ivy-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
smrth, Arshi... A digression plus concern... Would Sunny too be 'sacrificed' in favour of Danny (rumored to be making a return soon) in this determination, for "mass over class"? Sunny is not exactly "galley material" either? Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdoggtwilavidz2122Arshics

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Ivy, 
'Chandrakant' is so under utilised. You know in book of Beta SC, chandrakant was real alpha! Taking all headlong. SC, VC, LN, Gumaan and Kusum...only one he always deferred to- Kumud!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdogg-Ivy-happychappytwilavidz2122Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Ivy, 
'Chandrakant' is so under utilised. You know in book of Beta SC, chandrakant was real alpha! Taking all headlong. SC, VC, LN, Gumaan and Kusum...only one he always deferred to- Kumud!

We are heading for a triple marriage maybe - Saras Kumud, sunny kusum and Danny Kumari ! 

And there I hope sc will end. 

Other wise as hgg said we will have all the teri saree Meri saree se sunder kaise ! 

Though I must admit, Guman's sarees are worth fighting for Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdoggsmrth-Ivy-twilavidz2122

-Ivy- Goldie
-Ivy-
-Ivy-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshicritic

Ivy, 

We are heading for a triple marriage maybe - Saras Kumud, sunny kusum and Danny Kumari ! 

And there I hope sc will end. 

Other wise as hgg said we will have all the teri saree Meri saree se sunder kaise ! 

Though I must admit, Guman's sarees are worth fighting for Big smile

Bold: ROFL Hgg bhai's asides are a marvel! 

You know, as per spoilers, Yash was the one who spilled the beans to P. So your theories regarding Umess Dead being back are credible. It's all in the service of hero-giri. Which I personally don't appreciate. Saras is not a "hero"... He is a flawed human being. That is what makes him stand out from the rest of telly denizens. It's S' innate essence which lies on the chopping block with this continuing track of Dukhbaa re-awakening, BD repenting, et al Ouch

hotdoggsmrthtwilahappychappyvidz2122Arshics

hotdogg Senior Member
hotdogg
hotdogg

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged

^^^
Actually yes Arshi. Dukhba fits the bill. Guniyal is too refined for likes of Gumaan and Pramaad. Let her deal with them. It's a fun to watch... But when it comes to Kumud and her 'Antarman'. Please let it be Guniyal, Cvs.

arshi & smrth--

also remember in 'good' TRP shows the 'good' heroine's mother is generally an extremely docile person...someone who has a fetish for self-sacrifice and who has no mind of her own...who always looks at samaj to show her the light and generally follows what others say and do...ergo the social 'lesson' ...if you are married and deemed good, please shut up and listen to what others have to say... that's what seems to be happening to guniyal's character...a pity since she was one with the force of character, wisdom, tact, most socially aware, problem solver, the cement for VC's world AND the person kumud was aspiring to become..

DB is now slowly morphing into the typical 'bua' character...(apparently there is some dadisa or such type character in the balika badhu? serial...this from one of my cousins..so cannot personally vouch for it) ...but along the lines of someone who is generally either ummarried or a widow but typically a family elder...but who is a big harridan type...to whom everyone defers too irrespective of whether this person is right or plain bonkers...

the moot point being that typically such a person is given alot of rope...and who when she does what she does is forgiven her trespasses on conventional behaviour ...and who is generally feared than loved...

Imagine...I mean till last week DB was so blisfully unaware and pushing the family to keep hands off kumud's life...it was only Guniyal who was sensitive enough to sense the undercurrents of something wrong, who pushed VC to find out discreetly about pramad, who was pushing for some sort of way to check with kumud!!!

So I think that is the path this will take...the fab Guniyal (one of the best depiction of a mom of a young girl with a modern outlook...look at the way she handled the PMS with kumud, saras & gumaan!!...) reduced to a caricature...Dead... Why can't we have a supermom which Guniyal was in the novel and which would have been so refreshingly real and with the times?  ...Really a Nayi Soch...

Edited by hotdogg - 15 August 2013 at 12:44am

smrth-Ivy-twilavidz2122S.StephyArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Another problem : 

The timeline 

Since pagphera is happening now, it's only a few days since the wedding right? 

But already - blind faith in Naveen the naukar, respect for his acumen I get, but trust, of this level? 

BD already giving up on Kumud pramaad marriage - what did he expect, overnight miracle? Even he would have expected al least a few months time before his errant son is brought to heel

Isn't it too much reliance by an astute politican on two accidental miracle workers - Kumud and Saras? 

Logic ki vaat or rush to a speedy end? 

hotdoggsmrth-Ivy-happychappytwilavidz2122

-Ivy- Goldie
-Ivy-
-Ivy-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshicritic

Another problem : 

The timeline 

Since pagphera is happening now, it's only a few days since the wedding right? 

But already - blind faith in Naveen the naukar, respect for his acumen I get, but trust, of this level? 

BD already giving up on Kumud pramaad marriage - what did he expect, overnight miracle? Even he would have expected al least a few months time before his errant son is brought to heel

Isn't it too much reliance by an astute politican on two accidental miracle workers - Kumud and Saras? 

Logic ki vaat or rush to a speedy end? 

The timeline is a big problem, Arshi, all over the place. 

I've always maintained that BD has no basis to transfer that much 'trust' onto Naveen/Saras. He's like propping Naveen up in the extreme of ways, and himself getting ready to face the hugest of personal blows. But will he? As you've mentioned, Saras is going to be that miracle for BD, in his quest to do 'right' by Kumud later. One 'son' replacing another. 

Another factor is that BD has no basis either to show this much concern for Kumud now. He blows hot and cold with her at the drop of a pin. He props her up, only to belittle Pramad. Kumud was his means to an end. So his repentance is not sitting right with me. His overnight or rather growing a conscience simply after reading a kavita is not believable. 

Plus, BD's "astuteness" is much to selective for my liking, Arshi. 

Bold: I would venture both. And add "character meddling" as well Ouch

Edited by IdiotViewer - 15 August 2013 at 1:09am

hotdoggsmrthtwilahappychappyvidz2122Arshics

Go to top