India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Crisp Bytes SC - 14th Aug 13 (Page 6)

P020167 Senior Member
P020167
P020167

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Haven't seen the episode yet...looks like nothing happened and it is better to skip.

Now since SC got two months extension and that too with KJs production, will we be able to see some pace, let us wiat and watch?

So this Umesh guy is here again and will poison Pramad more. Didn't Pramad knew about Saras?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I think you guys are letting the offscreen speculations getting to your views on the episode way too much. Utkarsh has been writing the episodes and he has not been informed of the show ending so why would he pen any scenes to suggest they're closing anything up? Secondly, I thought last week was FANTASTIC! So powerful. You can't have an intense Saras-Kumud scene in every episode otherwise it loses its essence. They have to come at the right time to have the right effect.

Everyone was loving last weeks episodes but unfortunately the speculations behind the scenes ONCE AGAIN are effecting peoples views this week.  What is so terrible about the episodes that one has to think so negatively? 

Nothing in the show has been shown half-heartedly to suggest that things are being twisted for TRPs. You have your high-drama days and some days are more relaxed.

It's a shame but seeking for positivity in this forum is almost like finding water in the desert at times.

Edited by *Reemz* - 14 August 2013 at 2:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubsmayurtwilaAmii90

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Amen
smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Ouch
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I think you guys are letting the offscreen speculations getting to your views on the episode way too much. Utkarsh has been writing the episodes and he has not been informed of the show ending so why would he pen any scenes to suggest they're closing anything up? Secondly, I thought last week was FANTASTIC! So powerful. You can't have an intense Saras-Kumud scene in every episode otherwise it loses its essence. They have to come at the right time to have the right effect.

Everyone was loving last weeks episodes but unfortunately the speculations behind the scenes ONCE AGAIN are effecting peoples views this week.  What is so terrible about the episodes that one has to think so negatively? 

Nothing in the show has been shown half-heartedly to suggest that things are being twisted for TRPs. You have your high-drama days and some days are more relaxed.

It's a shame but seeking for positivity in this forum is almost like finding water in the desert at times.

And unfortunately, its becoming increasingly difficult to find tolerance to other's views in your posts either @ Reemz. Would you please permit some less stringent insistence on finding positivity water only even in actual 'deserting' time? For I do respect and value your views and posts both- else I would not have bothered to respond.Ouch

Edited by smrth - 14 August 2013 at 2:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ivy-happychappySiri22twilaInfofan

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
^I think you took it too personally. I've lessened my posts in the forum anyway for a few reasons, negativity being one of them but if my search for some positivity is seen as intolerance...I apologise and won't be here from now on.
smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
^^^
That would be other way round... I have not been speaking over me in perticular, but 'Shame' is not a very nice censure to encounter, won't you agree? But now you are taking it personally, ' not being here.' That's a loss, I would not incur on my account. Please forgive me. And please keep visiting this thread in perticular. I insist, even if I have no right. And please notice. This is Arshi's thread. You oughtn't deprive this thread of your much better insight on account of a stranger's somewhat 'charged' response. For which I again apologise. Please take it sincerely. Reemz. Request.

Edited by smrth - 14 August 2013 at 3:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ivy-happychappyInfofan

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Please don't apologise to me. When I said 'shame', I didn't mean the 'I am ashamed' of people for thinking negatively. It was a 'Shame, I wish people enjoyed the episodes more'. Because after watching the episode, I'm usually either all pumped up or in a thinking mood like I was today but then what I read brushed away any excitement :(

I don't get the chance to post here often anyway, you guys & arshi make the thread what it is & I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's thoughts. Once again, please don't apologise.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotdogg

not to be too cynical...but it definitely looks like that arshi..

Also even now a sep-end scenario is still on the table...the new PH could also do this for free / reduced charges...the infrastructure / set is ready and paid up for by SLB / SP..and which is like an empty airline seat which is useless for the airline once the plane's taken off..so it / SP could simply pay a rental to SLB/ SP...and finish the story...

sort of a top-up..since it wants its show ...IPK2 ...with SP...remember our earlier discussions on TRPs...the PH has a product ready and wants a buyer...and SP is a big buyer with a legacy of IPK to boot!

...coz all said and done both SP &SLB had at one stage staked their prestige on this show...from a legacy point of view they would want it to at least end and not remain a noticeable failure which it would be if it ended abruptly...

on obligations...there is no business like show business!!!...if obligations made at the start mattered to all parties responsible for this debacle we would not be in this state today!

Wink

Hogg, continuing with your prev post here.

Re: BDs change of mind, was it just to show him in a sympathetic light? 

or was it laying grounds for a quick end? in case pramaad does die, and the show has to be wrapped

up in a couple of months, a remorseful BD, who also suspects the truth about Navin, will then

personally push for Saras Kumud marriage, making all the TRP aunties very happy, and making

everything neat and tidy. 

Bringing Umess back yesterday - is this also a part of above? To completely reinstate Saras in the

eyes of the Desais, by exposing that he did reach the Mandap in time, so that they too can bless this

union? 

Dukhbas sudden halla Bol could also be the way to answer the samaj who will raise fingers against 

widhwa vivah. Again getting popular votes for SP, yet keep Kumud out of the equation, who can then

be shown to marry Saras by full blessings and support of family. 

SP can then happily boast of nai soch, yet keep all the mummies and aunties happy, because Kumud 

to the end remains a bechari dutiful beti/ bahu, towing the Sanskar line!

And we? We deal with it and move on! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdogg-Ivy-happychappytwilaInfofan

Go to top