Crisp Bytes SC - 14th Aug 13 (Page 5)

hotdogg Senior Member
hotdogg
hotdogg

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanrocks

But new ph will look after it now

sure khan...

but the problems which beseiged the old PH have not gone away still...

the most significant one was probably a conflict of treatment and vision for the show between SLB & SP...and the other ones regarding contract terms, off-screen chemistry etc...

so new PH will change the vision, story and direct to what SP wants...and which is more high TRP aligned tracks...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neenakhurana27-Ivy-LazyLad14twilaArshics

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
True
smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Dugba'!Confused Her re 'awakening', is an eyesore disfigurement of source nuances, that even a casual reader would have noticed. Lousy. It unnecessarily fogs one of the strongest aspect of the original- Guniyal. But how bogus? For all din DB elicits, she is only messing up. A noisome adaption, much better if we would have been spared. But more humbug, real mother is noticeably kept aside. Why? Here she is, broadly mentioned as real life line of the clan; discreet, prudent and sharp. Why do they write her suddenly so off in case of her own daughter?? Did they forget, how natural Real Mothr-Daughter always come through?... But no. They gotta have Kumud's 'baby' rush to pseudo mother! As real parents were watching a 'drama'.OuchAnd a spurious melodrama, at that.Dead But unwittingly it reflects bent of the things that appears on card. Changes and shifts everywhere. Less sensible and more 'claps'. While real Potential and good sensibilities, 'go take a back seat.' Here are formulae, presumablySleepy fitter for instant TRPs and channels's GEC ratings. Welcome cacophony- as she makes good rattling sounds,'dug dug' ba.
And NavinSaras. He is fitting the bill. Trouble inventor. Until he effects a 'rescue'.Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdogg-Ivy-happychappyLazyLad14twilaInfofanArshics

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
2 month extension means november end coz...till september end they already had contract so plus two month means November end

still i am not happy we need at least a year to actually have a valid end

i too dont want it to be dragged now as its going really well and if it ends by february then we have a whole story  coming to a logical happy ending

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubsmayurtwilaArshics

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Ratings will increase now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twilaArshics

Adiani Groupbie
Adiani
Adiani

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Arshi, Superb lines again. I would be missing CB more than SC.

I would rather treasure few meaningful episodes than dragged extension.

I've a Plan B In place, I'll start watching IPK1 with strong recommendation of yours truly. Noticed it has 300+ episodes, will last an year. 

Episode:
 Kumud averting the grill from her family and Saras getting deceitful in front of BD family. Both are getting immersed  deeper into their own lies, no defence will be sustinable when truth will be out. 

Kavita written by Kumud,with words of pyaar at naveen's hands. More humiliating than his so called earlier 'galti', when caught. How bad on Kumud! 
Isn't Saras being depicted more and more like repeat offender?
 A culprit who has not learnt his lessons? I wonder where they are taking this to?

To me, VC family is excusable for overlooking this time, Kumud looks far better than what she was at the time of actual marriage. It would be unreasonable to be truly happy after the disaster Kumud had. They would be happy just to see signs of recovery. Pramaad left home, saved himself from getting caught.

I cannot tolerate  this way of story telling, red herrings and nothing coming out of it. Feels like someone out there making fun of sincere viewers. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdogg-Ivy-happychappySiri22twilaInfofanArshics

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanrocks

Ratings will increase now

they will sure but i want it to run at least one year or more
khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks