India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Crisp Bytes SC - 14th Aug 13 (Page 3)

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@anki i love ur cute jenny pics ...she looked so cute and typical Indian teenager in her teens

@arshi while seeing the episode i went nostalgic...as kumud was like a guest in the house hiding her shortcomings the place where she chirped like bird was like a den to her where she wanted to be cautious enough

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

twilaLazyLad14rainlover03vidz2122Arshics

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainlover03Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

@anki i love ur cute jenny pics ...she looked so cute and typical Indian teenager in her teens

@arshi while seeing the episode i went nostalgic...as kumud was like a guest in the house hiding her shortcomings the place where she chirped like bird was like a den to her where she wanted to be cautious enough

Very well said Shana, and to mark the slow return to Pehle wali Kumud, her blouse was similar to the ones she wore with her lehenga. So that's one more indication that the old spunky Kumud is coming back.

So while she may not want her family to know the truth, she will know how to handle pramaad 

beutifulpplsihutwilaLazyLad14rainlover03

pasumarthisa IF-Dazzler
pasumarthisa
pasumarthisa

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Arshi, you sure are a natural. Superb lines.

Desais are seeing what they want to see. But its the same with Dugbaa. Thats why she is partly able to see what she wants to see - 'the truth' as only she has that urge to see that. She guessed it but I think Kumud will cut short her stay and take Pramaad back a little sooner to avoid this grilling.

Gaaon mein bhi ghar pe log high heels vagaira pehen kar ghoomte hain?

Pramaad managed well so far in Desai house. Well, like you said if the onlookers are blind, his job becomes very easy. And Kumud's face was like a switched off tubelight. So lacklustre and dull. But, no one noticed.

Saras I think didnt put that Kavita in the file. May be Kalika did it? But, he covered it well. He used it to push his agenda. And BD came down many notches and atleast accepted that he was 'swaarthii'. And the whole act by Saras made BD acknowledge his responsibility towards Kumud. People like BD still exist? Who hide their son's truth and get him married and scuttle the bahu's aspirations?

Kalika saw Kumud and Saras in his room and heard him saying Kumud. She sure has a shaq. Kalika and Pramaad will definitely put them in a spot.

Whatever is going to happen, I liked how Saras used the letter to present Kumud's case.

Precap was interesting. But what does Kumud have to hide. If she was in love with her fiance and was about to get married, that shouldnt be tough to handle. Thats a fact she can easily state. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdogg-Ivy-happychappytwilaKK84Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Arshi, you sure are a natural. Superb lines.

Desais are seeing what they want to see. But its the same with Dugbaa. Thats why she is partly able to see what she wants to see - 'the truth' as only she has that urge to see that. She guessed it but I think Kumud will cut short her stay and take Pramaad back a little sooner to avoid this grilling.

Gaaon mein bhi ghar pe log high heels vagaira pehen kar ghoomte hain?

Pramaad managed well so far in Desai house. Well, like you said if the onlookers are blind, his job becomes very easy. And Kumud's face was like a switched off tubelight. So lacklustre and dull. But, no one noticed.

Saras I think didnt put that Kavita in the file. May be Kalika did it? But, he covered it well. He used it to push his agenda. And BD came down many notches and atleast accepted that he was 'swaarthii'. And the whole act by Saras made BD acknowledge his responsibility towards Kumud. People like BD still exist? Who hide their son's truth and get him married and scuttle the bahu's aspirations?

Kalika saw Kumud and Saras in his room and heard him saying Kumud. She sure has a shaq. Kalika and Pramaad will definitely put them in a spot.

Whatever is going to happen, I liked how Saras used the letter to present Kumud's case.

Precap was interesting. But what does Kumud have to hide. If she was in love with her fiance and was about to get married, that shouldnt be tough to handle. Thats a fact she can easily state. 

Not only that Santhi, pramaad also has no local standi, he has declared that he doesn't consider her his wife, and he openly flaunts his relationship with Kanlika in her presence! 

But he may not have known about her broken engagement- his dad may have decided not to tell him.

hotdogg-Ivy-LazyLad14twilaKK84

hotdogg Senior Member
hotdogg
hotdogg

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
arshi...

some first impressions..

I checked the credits in the beginning when they were flashing below..it still mentions SLB as creative head..but wonder if that's an oversight...

I felt that overall this has definitely moved into a fast forward mode ...either to wrap this up in sep or get saras-kumud together and move to conventional tracks..

- SLB can go out and channel would agree only if the channel does not want to continue his vision..and he's fed-up fighting everyday
- new PH has its own show to cater / nurture ...IPK2
- new PH is a stand by / surrogate...Why will it take the baggage of the past and which is a high cost item to maintain
- So maybe its mandate is to finish where SLB left (maybe in a huff) in Sep?

1) Why was BD pleading and getting all melodramatic?
- Was he hinting today that he's made a mistake and willing to free kumud from her marriage once she returns..."I thought it will make a difference if he married kumud, but I don't see any change" dialogue
- Has he come to know about saraswatichandra...the way he was pushing saras to go to RN?

2) I  remember saras folding the paper kumud wrote the poetry on in his pocket the night of the convo...I remember because my thought at that time was "thank god...now kalika can't find that out"
- Is this some sort of creative license to build the case for Alak's sudden 'concern' on kumud's plight? And evenutally support BD?

3) Old characters written off making a convenient comeback (Umesh)...pramad coming to knw about saraswatichandra...wouldn't it be obvious now?...the way this character was found...the same type of names...the meaning of naveen...

4) Unrelenting DB...who still doesn't believe kumud...and will try to force a candid discussion out of her...and her earlier sudden awakening that if kumud is not happy she will not be sent back

5) Leading to...a potential explosion at Desai's courtesy 

6) Leading to the saras saving...and all is well...

I feel we are still moving towards a closure in Sep as has been reported..

...either the new PH will end it with same story with a happy twist...or it will close out all the novel shovel alignment ...and take it towards a saas-bahu travails...with a saras-kumud married off and facing earth shaking problems of 'what garba puja dress I will wear...and danny's wife who is a westernised [email protected]*^h wants to wear the same dress' types'...Pinch

Edited by hotdogg - 14 August 2013 at 10:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu-Ivy-kaadaltwilahappychappyLazyLad14KK84

kaadal Goldie
kaadal
kaadal

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Arshi loved your CB today. Chor ko sawa chor se hi milna tha, koyi aur nahi mila saare RN mein. Abh Saraswathichandra ki kahani Pramad ko bhi patha chalna hi tha, let us see what Kumud has to say about this. And you are so right sab ke sab ande ho gaye, Guniyal bhi Shocked but I am hoping Dughbaa reads Kumud's eyes, the slowness of her feet moving forward and then the quickness with which she hugged her. I am not happy with this emotional blackmail of BD. I felt his acts are more selfish than trust in Saras. I liked your CB better than the episode today.

Ek parda daal di apno se bhi
Abh unse bhi begane hogayi
Sach ya jhoot socha nahi
Bas sab ki laaj rakna chahi

Do kadam peeche tho do kadam aage
Gale tho laga lee apno ko
Lekin vo do akhiya,use kya samjaye
Dhoondthe hai sab ke chehrom mein
Darthe hai har ek ke sawalom pe...

Forgot to ask, from yesterday something is eating my mind. Do people in village too do grah pravesh and walk inside the house with high sandals ? I found it so out of place and that too in Kumud's feet. Today was even worse when her feet was shown near Dughbaa. Have we lost SC to SP's series of daily saaga's ?

Edited by kaadal - 14 August 2013 at 10:57am

hotdogg-Ivy-happychappyLazyLad14twila

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotdogg

arshi...

some first impressions..

I checked the credits in the beginning when they were flashing below..it still mentions SLB as creative head..but wonder if that's an oversight...

I felt that overall this has definitely moved into a fast forward mode ...either to wrap this up in sep or get saras-kumud together and move to conventional tracks..

- SLB can go out and channel would agree only if the channel does not want to continue his vision..and he's fed-up fighting everyday
- new PH has its own show to cater / nurture ...IPK2
- new PH is a stand by / surrogate...Why will it take the baggage of the past and which is a high cost item to maintain
- So maybe its mandate is to finish where SLB left (maybe in a huff) in Sep?

1) Why was BD pleading and getting all melodramatic?
- Was he hinting today that he's made a mistake and willing to free kumud from her marriage once she returns..."I thought it will make a difference if he married you, but I don't see any change" dialogue
- Has he come to know about saraswatichandra...the way he was pushing saras to go to RN?

2) I  remember saras folding the paper kumud wrote the poetry on in his pocket the night of the convo...I remember because my thought at that time was "thank god...now kalika can't find that out"
- Is this some sort of creative license to build the case for Alak's sudden 'concern' on kumud's plight? And evenutally support BD?

3) Old characters written off making a convenient comeback (Umesh)...pramad coming to knw about saraswatichandra...wouldn't it be obvious now...the way this character was found...the same type of names...the meaning of naveen...

4) Unrelenting DB...who still doesn't believe kumud...and will try to force a candid discussion out of her...and her earlier sudden awakening that if kumud is not happy she will not be sent back

5) Leading to...a potential explosion at Desai's courtesy 

6) Leading to the saras saving...and all is well...

I feel we are still moving towards a closure in Sep as has been reported..

...either the new PH will end it with same story with a happy twist...or it will close out all the novel shovel alignment ...and take it towards a saas-bahu travails...with a saras-kumud married off and facing earth shaking problems of 'what garba puja dress I will wear...and danny's wife who is a westernised [email protected]*^h wants to wear the same dress' types'...Pinch

So basically, in both scenarios, the show is over as far as we are concerned! 

Ipk announcement was flashed during SC, annoying! 

But if the show was to end in Sept, new PH may not have been brought in 

After all renegotiating contracts etc for a month may be too much pain

Which means Saas Bahu saga coming on

As I said, for us it's the end of the story!

Next couple of weeks should decide it for us. 

Isn't there an obligation, legal, moral ethical to not deviate from a story so horrendously ? 

Edited by arshicritic - 14 August 2013 at 10:57am

shubsmayur-Ivy-happychappyLazyLad14twila

Go to top