hmm so that may make way for IPK2?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidz2122

happychappy IF-Dazzler
happychappy
happychappy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Well, CB never fails to provide interest and excitement!...Big smile

I have something to say that is not about yesterday or the recent rash of half-baked epis.

I dont know how many of you watch the re-run on Star Utsav at 9 p.m. I have that on record and I sometimes watch it as an antidote to the latest episode if it has left me feeling cheated.Tongue

Yesterday rerun showed one of the days just after Saras' trauma-at-the-lake scene... Saras in front of the idols at VC haveli, Kumud kneels and holds her ears asking for forgiveness, she comes close to stalking him, popping up in different places to say sorry! 

...Saras refuses to forgive saying "I have learned to live with my pain, and so will you..."   Also querying why she didnt forgive him for his act of rejection when she could see the regret in his eyes all the time?!!  Kumud being a woman of direct speech, points out that he never actually asked for forgiveness like she ws doing...Smile he doesnt even reply to that one, simply shakes his head in exasperation and moves away!

He Lives his Jazbaat and expects her to Read His Eyes, (read between the "phone" lines whatever...) even when she is being stubborn and ready to defend VC's hurt/pride. She believes in putting it out there in crystal clear Words and expects him to do the same even when verbalising is Not his Strong Point... And we all know where that got them.Cry

My point is, re-watching those ones after experiencing what we have seen later, makes it a different ball game, a bitter-sweet one you could bottle and market it as "Eau d'SC"...LOL 

Edited by happychappy - 15 August 2013 at 4:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twilavidz2122KK84Arshics

KK84 IF-Rockerz
KK84
KK84

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happychappy

I have something to say that is not about yesterday or the recent rash of half-baked epis.

I dont know how many of you watch the re-run on Star Utsav at 9 p.m. I have that on record and I sometimes watch it as an antidote to the latest episode if it has left me feeling cheated.Tongue

Yesterday rerun showed one of the days just after Saras' trauma-at-the-lake scene... Saras in front of the idols at VC haveli, Kumud kneels and holds her ears asking for forgiveness, she comes close to stalking him, popping up in different places to say sorry! 

...Saras refuses to forgive saying "I have learned to live with my pain, and so will you..."   Also querying why she didnt forgive him for his act of rejection when she could see the regret in his eyes all the time?!!  Kumud being a woman of direct speech, points out that he never actually asked for forgiveness like she ws doing...Smile he doesnt even reply to that one, simply shakes his head in exasperation and moves away!

He Lives his Jazbaat and expects her to Read His Eyes, (read between the "phone" lines whatever...) even when she is being stubborn and ready to defend VC's hurt/pride. She believes in putting it out there in crystal clear Words and expects him to do the same even when verbalising is Not his Strong Point... And we all know where that got them.Cry

My point is, re-watching those ones after experiencing what we have seen later, makes it a different ball game, a bitter-sweet one you could bottle and market it as "Eau d'SC"...LOL 

this almost makes me more annoyed at Kumud...her seeking forgiveness until Saras does forgive her...so her repentance is justified! given the scale of the wound she gave to him..I mean he never got over his mother's death and may I quote here 'unkowingly' she resurfaced his sorrows..

What Saras did to her was almost unjaaney mein...he def didnt do it intentionally and in all that time he just felt that she was better off without him..he couldnt give her anything.

N now she knows this then why the cold treatment? It irks me! The way she told him that you lying saying you are navinchandra and staying here and how he shudnt dare hurt his family...I just feel sooo betrayed...Is this the girl who once loved him?! She knows the reasons now then why isnt she sympathetic towards him...even a little bit?

Dont run into his arms but some nice words wouldnt hurt!

Kat

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishreetwila

happychappy IF-Dazzler
happychappy
happychappy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KK84

Originally posted by happychappy

this almost makes me more annoyed at Kumud...her seeking forgiveness until Saras does forgive her...so her repentance is justified! given the scale of the wound she gave to him..I mean he never got over his mother's death and may I quote here 'unkowingly' she resurfaced his sorrows..

What Saras did to her was almost unjaaney mein...he def didnt do it intentionally and in all that time he just felt that she was better off without him..he couldnt give her anything.

N now she knows this then why the cold treatment? It irks me! The way she told him that you lying saying you are navinchandra and staying here and how he shudnt dare hurt his family...I just feel sooo betrayed...Is this the girl who once loved him?! She knows the reasons now then why isnt she sympathetic towards him...even a little bit?

Dont run into his arms but some nice words wouldnt hurt!

Kat

Oops, sorry this was not my intent, at all. Chill, Kat!...Cool

KK84

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Hope to see romance
pasumarthisa IF-Dazzler
pasumarthisa
pasumarthisa

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Arshi, 

If the remarriage happens it will be on kumud's terms. VC has always asked her opinion. Even before marriage to Pramaad, he asked if he should try talking to LN once more. Even if people try to force it on her, I can foresee her roaring like a lioness and telling them not to pity her and that she needs closure on what Saras did.

There has been consistency in kumud's characterization and it will remain so. People suddenly becoming sensitive to injustice meted our to Kumud is just preparing themselves for nayi soch. But they will all line up as the gunehgaars and not as saviours.

Dugbaa is a very key component of Nayi soch in my pov. She has been so from the beginning. She told kumud that she has right to realize her dreams. Told saras to not leave before clearing the mess he created. she will time n again use herself as precedent to shut badi kaki up. Badi kaki is a huge obstacle and she doesn't have the heart to use herself as one.

All this appears rushed. But we have been lamenting that everyone is being blind to her plight. well, they are opening eyes in a matter of 2 episodes. And that's kind of hard to take.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twilahappychappyKK84Arshics

KK84 IF-Rockerz
KK84
KK84

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
hahah nahi yaar not annoyed at you! annoyed at Kumud!! haha!

its just i expected her to be more sympathetic towards him...more scenes where she shows regret that things turned out like this and yes it was more circumstances...

I dont want her to be all like oh i love you! i understand that she is married and has boundaries...I just want to see it in her eyes! read it in her eyes that she loves him...all i see is how she still hates him...

I mean when Saras comes to Desais i am worried...half me thinking maybe he will come in disguise? LOL! cos how will he face them n more over Pramaad wont tolerate him at all and that will be evident..

But I dont want to see more hatred and cold shoulders towards him. No one will talk to him...no one will want to hear his perspective and more accusations on him..

In all this it wouldve been nice to have kumud say that I have forgiven him as it wasnt entirely his fault...and so you should too! she says this marriage was in her bhaag but also blames herself for falling for him...like it was the biggest mistake of her life.

i want them to show her perspective to be that her time with Saras was the most beautiful time of her life and she will always cherish that but just that she has to accept her 'aaj'.

twila

Go to top