Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalaal-Jodha: The King&Queen of Spices (Page 8)

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@MoronsKiMallika, well then I've only to add this to your comment, that the "All logic and brains take a backseat" part was soo true today in case of Jalal, but that's not the sign of a great ruler to lose any of them at ANY condition, let alone over some chilly powder. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallikaVasusenaRadheya

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

@MoronsKiMallika, well then I've only to add this to your comment, that the "All logic and brains take a backseat" part was soo true today in case of Jalal, but that's not the sign of a great ruler to lose any of them at ANY condition, let alone over some chilly powder. LOL

Ohho, yaar. Toh humne kab kahaa ki Jalaal se lekar AKBAR banne tak ka safar aasaan hogaa?LOLEmbarrassed...Jalaal is faulty and that is why he is just Jalaal and not Akbar The Great. He will learn and so will Jodha - we just gotta watch how. Wink

Star_girlelasingh

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
From his behavior today, it's clear that Jodha will have a lot to do to change Jalal into Akbar the great, because the guy, whom we saw today, is no where near Akbar as of yet. LOL

Edited by Bamonforever - 14 August 2013 at 11:59am

mysterieux IF-Rockerz
mysterieux
mysterieux

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Zindagi Gulzar Hai! Kyoki in dono ke beech ki yeh takraar ki inteha sirf Pyaar hai...
Thanks so much for the post...me loved reading it ...

Ruquaiya hold a special place in Jalal's world because he can give back to him in spades which he accepts coz she is his best friend...all the other wives fade in significance because they have settled for what they are getting... ...but Jodha on the other hand is not his friend...not the insignificant other...she is all fury and fire princess...who refuses to cow down to him...because  to her its all about hate just as it is for him...and she gives back to him...just as much as he gives back to her...they push each other but neither of them cross the line...he does not force himself on her and she will not stoop low to exact her revenge...they both have a code of honor...they are kindred souls...and that why there are...fireworks!!!!!

I agree that Jodha is not smart enough to know when to keep her mouth shut and Jalaal on the other hand is worldly wise...
Her innocence lets her stand up to him without caring what he may do...and his allknowing worldly wisdom...cannot answer for her being so unyeilding to him...I guess thats why whether they like it or not...jalal and jodha spend their free time..getting at each otherLOL...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

baubles_Darling_MoronsKiMallikaStar_girlSuper Koollashy

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

From his behavior today, it's clear that Jodha will have a lot to do to change Jalal into Akbar the great, because the guy, whom we saw today, is no where near Akbar as of yet. LOL

ABSOLUTELY.Thumbs Up...Why is ur username BF? I hate Julie Plec for never getting Damon and Bonnie together.Ouch...*dukh waale aansu*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lady_Macbeth

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

ABSOLUTELY.Thumbs Up...Why is ur username BF? I hate Julie Plec for never getting Damon and Bonnie together.Ouch...*dukh waale aansu*
I'm a fan of Book Bamon. Embarrassed I care two hoot about the show. LOL But I'm a fan of both Kat Grahams n Ian Samarhalder too. Big smile
N thanks for agreeing with me. May I ask your name ? Embarrassed

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterieux

Zindagi Gulzar Hai! Kyoki in dono ke beech ki yeh takraar ki inteha sirf Pyaar hai...
Thanks so much for the post...me loved reading it ...

Ruquaiya hold a special place in Jalal's world because he can give back to him in spades which he accepts coz she is his best friend...all the other wives fade in significance because they have settled for what they are getting... ...but Jodha on the other hand is not his friend...not the insignificant other...she is all fury and fire princess...who refuses to cow down to him...because  to her its all about hate just as it is for him...and she gives back to him...just as much as he gives back to her...they push each other but neither of them cross the line...he does not force himself on her and she will not stoop low to exact her revenge...they both have a code of honor...they are kindred souls...and that why there are...fireworks!!!!!

I agree that Jodha is not smart enough to know when to keep her mouth shut and Jalaal on the other hand is worldly wise...
Her innocence lets her stand up to him without caring what he may do...and his allknowing worldly wisdom...cannot answer for her being so unyeilding to him...I guess thats why whether they like it or not...jalal and jodha spend their free time..getting at each otherLOL...

Thank you. Big smile...aap bhi dekhte the 'Zindagi Gulzar Hai.'? I loved that show a lot. Embarrassed

I love how you have drawn a divider between Ruqqu and Jodha. Jalaal has nobody in his life like Jodha and that is why she occupies his mind and time. And Jalaal is Jodha's first and final intro to what a grey and unpredictable man really is like. And that, as your said, is the reason that they cannot keep their talons off each-other. LOL

mysterieux

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

I'm a fan of Book Bamon. Embarrassed I care two hoot about the show. LOL But I'm a fan of both Kat Grahams n Ian Samarhalder too. Big smile
N thanks for agreeing with me. May I ask your name ? Embarrassed

Oh , that way.I am sure the books are 10000000000000000 times better than the crap that show has become.Ouch... i like Kat and Ian too.Big smile... Call me Vicky. What should i call you?Embarrassed

Lady_Macbeth

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index