Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalaal-Jodha: The King&Queen of Spices (Page 6)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Originally posted by sun29

did you girls get the hidden meaning in his comment to jodha in front of mainavati...that how did you get that wound ,it was for sure not there at night...indicating they did itLOL the girl went soo red LOL

ZOMG, Sun. LOL That was why she went so red. I was actually wondering why the heck Jodha was blushing. LOLLOL Oh my Jalal. Embarrassed

Badtameez dil, badtameez dil, maane na , maane na!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Star_girl

did you girls get the hidden meaning in his comment to jodha in front of mainavati...that how did you get that wound ,it was for sure not there at night...indicating they did itLOL the girl went soo red LOL

ZOMG, Sun. LOL That was why she went so red. I was actually wondering why the heck Jodha was blushing. LOLLOL Oh my Jalal. Embarrassed

haan they were playing the perfect hubby wifey LOL..he pointed out her injury and stating it appeared this morning was not there at night..making mainavati jump to the moon and jodha wishing the earth would open up LOL
Jalal is so wickedLOL LOL.I mean telling Jodha it wasnt there last night...hinting to Mainvati that he was with her last night then saying how come it appeared this morning again hinting...what could have been so rough that Jodha's wrist got injured and that too at such an unusual place??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Super KoolStar_girlsun29

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

But I'm pretty much sure that had there been anyone , just ANY OTHER person in Jalal's place n Jodha got to know that his mouth was burned by eating over-spicy food , she'd have made a fuss making him eat sweets , honey etc etc to soothe his mouth .
But it WAS Jalal , so she was completely indifferent to his situation because she has no compassion for him n I think she has yet no reason to feel any compassion for him . LOL

True. LOL...its ok, though. Aaj Jalaal ke dard se farak nahiin padta, kal ko usske maathe ki ek shikan bardaasht nahiin kar sakegi, Jodha. Love is gonna be so twisted in their cases.LOL

sun29

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
oh come on girls... the Jalal this proud queen has seen is one capable of cutting off people's legs, looting temples and plundering places...the one who she thinks is responsible for suryabhan's death...the one who's opposed her entire clan and now made her a glorified slave for revenge...

A bit of mirchi in his food is going to do him no harm... he's a big boy and can take care of himself...why does she have to dote over him especially when she thinks he is overreacting since she knows she did no wrong..

Why does she have to feel compassionate for him...he'd held her so tightly the previous night that her bangles cut into her wrist... he never bothered asking if she was all right -instead he teases her in front of her maasa about it...

Now, why does she have to offer him honey or whatever...she's not making fun of him...just being stubborn about not bowing before him, not grovelling and not accepting any mistakes since she knows she's done none...

She'll have my support all the way...
Why we tend to empathize towards akbar (apart from the fact that he's hot) is that he's embodied as a grey character who's doing good deeds...
Jodha has been shown as a white character...so anything that depicts shades of grey leads to criticism...however, this does not change the fact that as of now Akbar is more towards the BLACK end of the grey scale and Jodha more towards the WHITE end  of itBig smile

Edited by lashy - 14 August 2013 at 11:17am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

baublesDearZindagi12l-NiklausFan-l_Darling_ameiliaMoronsKiMallikaStar_girlSuper Koolsun29CarmillaVasusenaRadheya

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

@Vicky who do you think that Jodha kept no eye contact with Jalal in the last scene?

I think its the hamaam-hangover.Abhi tak hubby ki body ke flashbacks chal rahe honge!ROFL... jokes apart, she avoids looking into Jalaal's eyes as much as she can. LOL

ameilia

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PallaviDas003

well I must say you can read Jalal and Jodha's mind very aptly. If  I was there I must have suggested them to consult you to get over with their imperial ego fights.WinkLOL.. No doubt Jalal is a man of words, whatever be the situation, he never breaks his promises. The way he swallowed every piece without uttering a single word of displeasure, showed not only his royal character but also the extreme control on his anger..Smile

P.S- can I be derailed and ask you who will even think to call you "MORONSKI MALLIKA" after this depth research on their characters..Wink

Thank you, Pallavi.Embarrassed... Complicated stories and layered characters are always fun to see and decipher.Hai na?Big smile... I love that about Jalaal too. He is a man of his words and guards his imperial honour with his life, even if its Jodha in question. Big smile

Arre, mere username pe mut jaao yaar, aur kya boloon. OuchLOL
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

oh come on girls... the Jalal this proud queen has seen is one capable of cutting off people's legs, looting temples and plundering places...the one who she thinks is responsible for suryabhan's death...the one who's opposed her entire clan and now made her a glorified slave for revenge...

A bit of mirchi in his food is going to do him no harm... he's a big boy and can take care of himself...why does she have to dote over him especially when she thinks he is overreacting since she knows she did no wrong..

Why does she have to feel compassionate for him...he'd held her so tightly the previous night that her bangles cut into her wrist... he never bothered asking if she was all right -instead he teases her in front of her maasa about it...

Now, why does she have to offer him honey or whatever...she's not making fun of him...just being stubborn about not bowing before him, not grovelling and not accepting any mistakes since she knows she's done none...

She'll have my support all the way...
Why we tend to empathize towards akbar (apart from the fact that he's hot) is that he's embodied as a grey character who's doing good deeds...
Jodha has been shown as a white character...so anything that depicts shades of grey leads to criticism...however, this does not change the fact that as of now Akbar is more towards the BLACK end of the grey scale and Jodha more towards the WHITE end  of itBig smile

Excellent post n I totally agree with you . at the end of the day it's only fault of Jalal that Jodha hates him n feels no compassion for him . 
A bit of chilly in his mouth won't do him any harm n made too much of a scene about that which is not expected from an Emperor ( though I found it cute all thanks to RT LOL )
Jodha'll have my support all the way . By far in this show she's the most likable , logical , kind n sweet character to boost . Embarrassed
Jalal is definitely every ounce a black character n I found very few of his behaviors or deeds acceptable .
But nonetheless I like Jalal because RT is very cute . LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

baublesl-NiklausFan-lMoronsKiMallikaCarmillalashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by ameilia

@Vicky who do you think that Jodha kept no eye contact with Jalal in the last scene?

I think its the hamaam-hangover.Abhi tak hubby ki body ke flashbacks chal rahe honge!ROFL... jokes apart, she avoids looking into Jalaal's eyes as much as she can. LOL

wow I like that word the hamaam hangover...and mainawati was one confused dame while her daughter was turning all shades of pink and red...
btw your post was amazingClap...bar one point that I'm totally in support of Jodha's stubbornness (albeit a lot of blown up royal pride)... I don't think she's any more unreasonable than Ruqs or MA in the serial.. we need at least one hot-headed 'good' character since we have 2 'hot headed' shady ones already...LOL

Edited by lashy - 14 August 2013 at 11:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallikaCarmillaVasusenaRadheya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index