Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalaal-Jodha: The King&Queen of Spices (Page 5)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
But I'm pretty much sure that had there been anyone , just ANY OTHER person in Jalal's place n Jodha got to know that his mouth was burned by eating over-spicy food , she'd have made a fuss making him eat sweets , honey etc etc to soothe his mouth .
But it WAS Jalal , so she was completely indifferent to his situation because she has no compassion for him n I think she has yet no reason to feel any compassion for him . LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-l_Darling_ameiliaMoronsKiMallikaStar_girlLady_Macbethsun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by sun29

jodha hates jalal even more than jalal claims to hate jodha...she detests the ground he walks in and the air he breathes...things are not going to change for her in a day or two for her...

and jalal hates the fact that she hates him ,does not care for him ...hence her concern for her parents more than his burning tongue burned him more than the chilly...that scene was soo funny...a hopping mad jalal and a calm and cool as cucumber jodhaROFL...

the woman desired his head,her arrogance and ego will never let her think nicely about him even for a minute...she must be secretly thanking the person who chillofied his foodROFL

after that night of pinning and morning of bathing ,it was natural for her hatred to be multiplying for him ..it just adds to her book of qualities i abhor in him vol.10 LOL

Thank you and you are hilarious.ROFL...You just said it all. Jalaal ki jagah koi aur hotaa, toh Jodha honey ki waterfall bahaa detti but for Jalaal? She must be giving a standing ovation  to the culprit in secret.LOL... still, i hope she does give a thought to this intrusion . Today, JJ are enemies, so its passable , but tomorrow, when they want to be together for real, this chili tease could turn into a garden of evil spices. For now, lets just enjoy the chess board. Round 3 goes to Jodha... your turn, Jalaal.Wink 

exactly jalal ki jagah even if it was ruku she would have run with honey or water but not with him and this is making him go aag babula and not the chillyLOL

yes she has to learn the politics played in the harem and the court and be cautious...just now she is too self absorbed in her own woes and the non stop attention her hubby gives herLOL but am sure she will figure out what exactly is happening...and i really hope this chilly thing does come out in open ,MA is sly she can wriggle herself out of the blame but still i want jodha to be proved innocent in front of jalal...he should know this girl in and out ..that she will not answer back with this confidence and looking into his eyes if she had done it...remember the other night...she was already scared having nightmares and even her justification was laced with fear and trembling coz she knew somewhere what she did was wrong

jodha today reminded me of maan singh yesterday...the guy  knew he was not at fault hence looked into jalal's eyes and told so cool as cucumber not a flinch or a sign of fear in his eyes or face...today that was what i saw in jodha...maan singh does remind jalal of not his childhood days but the girl who dared hold a sword to this throat 

and if he can see the truth and courage in maan singh hopefully he sees the same hinesty in jodha though am sure his high on horse pride will never let him accept it and hence the chess match

i think it will be ruku amma who will stop him and suggest chess match to humiliate him...and i will sit with popcorns for the kodak moment when the mallia e bimbo goes crawling into the ground being defeated in the game she apparently rulesLOL and then jalal bursting into flamesLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

baublesSuper KoolMoronsKiMallikaLady_MacbethVasusenaRadheya

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelu0001

very nice analysis of jodha jalals hate story, seriously they keep thinking about each other all the time

Thank you. Of course , JJ will think about each-other. Nafrat mein mohabbat jaisi taaqat aur paakeezgi ho na ho, shiddat aur junoon utnaa hi hotaa hai.Big smile
ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@Vicky who do you think that Jodha kept no eye contact with Jalal in the last scene?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

@sun29 you are just awesome LOL LOL LOL Clap.
 (your)cooled headed cucumber vs(mine)  hot headed Jalapeo pepper LOL

aww thanks and so are youHug...yes it is a lethal combo ...one that will set everything on fireLOL

ameilia

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

You make such lovely posts. Heart And I love how Jalal apparently hates her, and does not skip any freaking opportunity to make her touch him, fight with him, or generally pay attention to him. I love how he wants all her attention to himself. Tonight's episode was a good, solid one after the last breathless episode. 

Thank youEmbarrassed. Hai na? Jalaal is showing 'HUMAN' emotions and needs for the first time- he is, unconsciously forming an attachment with Jodha that he is unaware of - and wanting all her attention is not just about playing punching bag with her, its also about satisfying the craving he feels for her. The one that MA can see already.Big smile

sun29

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
well I must say you can read Jalal and Jodha's mind very aptly. If  I was there I must have suggested them to consult you to get over with their imperial ego fights.WinkLOL.. No doubt Jalal is a man of words, whatever be the situation, he never breaks his promises. The way he swallowed every piece without uttering a single word of displeasure, showed not only his royal character but also the extreme control on his anger..Smile

P.S- can I be derailed and ask you who will even think to call you "MORONSKI MALLIKA" after this depth research on their characters..Wink

MoronsKiMallika

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Originally posted by sun29

did you girls get the hidden meaning in his comment to jodha in front of mainavati...that how did you get that wound ,it was for sure not there at night...indicating they did itLOL the girl went soo red LOL

ZOMG, Sun. LOL That was why she went so red. I was actually wondering why the heck Jodha was blushing. LOLLOL Oh my Jalal. Embarrassed

haan they were playing the perfect hubby wifey LOL..he pointed out her injury and stating it appeared this morning was not there at night..making mainavati jump to the moon and jodha wishing the earth would open up LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-lameiliaMoronsKiMallikaStar_girlMallika-E-Bhais

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index