Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalaal-Jodha: The King&Queen of Spices (Page 4)

leelu0001 IF-Dazzler
leelu0001
leelu0001

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
very nice analysis of jodha jalals hate story, seriously they keep thinking about each other all the time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Sorry Mallika but I dont agree as It is not Jalaal who is insensitive...It is Jodha who is insensitive...

As Shyamala said one would help even a stranger in such circumstances but  not Jodha...I am sorry but I cant praise a character who is so insensitive and rude as Jodha...She has no reason to be proud...

I am very angry with this woman...

Btw it is not Jalaal who needs to be evolved but Jodha...Akbar never needed any Jodha to be Akbar ...It is Jodha who gets mentioned in history becoz of her marriage to Akbar...

Real Jodha would have acted very differently than this woman.

This Jodha is very prejudiced and judgemental of others.

Ela, why do you have to be sorry for having an opinion, yaar?Shocked ...Its OK if we think differently or see the people and situation in question from different angles. That is how a discussion gets going. Anyway, its better if we keep history and this fictional account different because this is basically a soap and a masala dramatization catering to audiences. Say,Gowarikar's Jodha and Ekta's Jodha, Gowarikar's Akbar and Ekta's Akbar are TOTALLY different. So, its better if we stop relating this to history for JJ as real people. I mean, who knows who and what the real Akbar and Jodha/Hira/Mariam really were like. We only have wings of imagination on that.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lashyelasingh

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
You make such lovely posts. Heart And I love how Jalal apparently hates her, and does not skip any freaking opportunity to make her touch him, fight with him, or generally pay attention to him. I love how he wants all her attention to himself. Tonight's episode was a good, solid one after the last breathless episode. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallikariyya6Mallika-E-Bhais

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

did you girls get the hidden meaning in his comment to jodha in front of mainavati...that how did you get that wound ,it was for sure not there at night...indicating they did itLOL the girl went soo red LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-lSuper KoolameiliaMoronsKiMallikaStar_girlLady_MacbethMallika-E-BhaisVasusenaRadheya

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@sun29 you are just awesome LOL LOL LOL Clap.
 (your)cooled headed cucumber vs(mine)  hot headed Jalapeo pepper LOL

Edited by ameilia - 14 August 2013 at 10:56am

MoronsKiMallikasun29Lady_Macbeth

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by elasingh

Sorry Mallika but I dont agree as It is not Jalaal who is insensitive...It is Jodha who is insensitive...

As Shyamala said one would help even a stranger in such circumstances but  not Jodha...I am sorry but I cant praise a character who is so insensitive and rude as Jodha...She has no reason to be proud...

I am very angry with this woman...

Btw it is not Jalaal who needs to be evolved but Jodha...Akbar never needed any Jodha to be Akbar ...It is Jodha who gets mentioned in history becoz of her marriage to Akbar...

Real Jodha would have acted very differently than this woman.

This Jodha is very prejudiced and judgemental of others.

Ela, why do you have to be sorry for having an opinion, yaar?Shocked ...Its OK if we think differently or see the people and situation in question from different angles. That is how a discussion gets going. Anyway, its better if we keep history and this fictional account different because this is basically a soap and a masala dramatization catering to audiences. Say,Gowarikar's Jodha and Ekta's Jodha, Gowarikar's Akbar and Ekta's Akbar are TOTALLY different. So, its better if we stop relating this to history for JJ as real people. I mean, who knows who and what the real Akbar and Jodha/Hira/Mariam really were like. We only have wings of imagination on that.Embarrassed

Excuse me, but can I add something? I would definitely not have wanted another heroine who is meek and idiotic. I love how fiery and outspoken Jodha is. I don't care how she is supposed to be. We already have more than enough heroine who tolerate abuses without any response. And how exactly people are so sure of the fact that she was a meek, subdued girl? You can't be sure unless you were her. LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

baublesl-NiklausFan-l_Darling_MoronsKiMallikaSuper Koolsun29Lady_MacbethVasusenaRadheya

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Jodha hates Jalal with a passion.Jalal hates that Jodha doesnt care,doesnt pay attention to him and doesnt seem concerned for him.
I love the little verbal spit spat today in front of Mainavati.I loved that look that Jalal gave buy turning away his head when Jodha was hugging her mother.It was like everyone gets to hug her except her own husbandLOL.
Jalal has shown no remorse for injuring Jodha's hand so forgive me for saying this why should she show remorse for a crime she didnt commit??He got physical and wounded her...she wasnt involved in the overload of chilli case.I am glad Jodha stood her ground with him.Yes she should watch that tongue before she is the one to get burnt Ouch Ouch.Jalal may keep his promises but first learn to respect her and she will give him some importance.
 Yes Jodha should be grateful to Jalal for keeping his word but I am glad she kept her head straight in assuring him she didnt add so much mirchi in his food.
That part when he said she cared about her family rather than his burning tongue was very funny.If she had shown some concern then that Hot headed Jalapeo pepper would have cooled down his head.We cant expect Jalal to change over night so we cant expect Jodha to change that fast too.
For the sake of humanity she could have offered him honey or water but thats just it she doesnt consider him to be a human being hence the term Jallad.
Precap:Ruk is going to humiliate herself.Overconfidence is a deadly weapon that can kill its master's honour.

Thank you and as usual, i agree with you, Amy.Embarrassed...True that. Jalaal has kept his promises because they are a part of his character and his imperial upbringing - but we know he loves targeting Jodha and humiliating her when no one is looking. He had no remorse for the terror he caused to her in his drunken stupor - similarly, while Jodha follows all duties of being his wife minus the conjugal ones, she shows no softness for him. Reason: CONDITIONED HATRED. For now, they are just unleashing their suppressed venom for each-other, once its done with, they will move ahead because they both are not bad people. 

Ruqqu is her own enemy . Her whale like opaque pride makes Jalaal's arrogance and Jodha's ego look like kindergarten babies.LOL

_Darling_ameiliasun29

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

did you girls get the hidden meaning in his comment to jodha in front of mainavati...that how did you get that wound ,it was for sure not there at night...indicating they did itLOL the girl went soo red LOL

ZOMG, Sun. LOL That was why she went so red. I was actually wondering why the heck Jodha was blushing. LOLLOL Oh my Jalal. Embarrassed

Also, did you people notice how Jalal says, " Achcha, toh aapko bahar ki logo ki rushwayi ki parwa hai, par meri jali huyi zuban ki nahi.." That was so cute. Embarrassed

Edited by Star_girl - 14 August 2013 at 11:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-lMoronsKiMallikaSuper Koolsun29Mallika-E-Bhais

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index