Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalaal-Jodha: The King&Queen of Spices (Page 3)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

brilliant post...ClapClapClap

Loved jala-jodha interaction in presence of mainavati...both trying to get better off each other...throwing at each other one barbed comment after another...still, trying to look cordial...Lolz...their egos are mightier than the Everest...

Jalal was sweating...gosh!! How did he manage to eat even that much??? No wonder he was enraged...

Jodha- Intially she thought that jalal is again pulling off a trick on her...i like the way she reasons out with jalal(darr wala dialogue was not required though)...just like the first night of marriage...her reasons were valid...why would she risk creating a scene when her parents were around??? If, jalal would not have been mad at her( who wouldn't be after eating that food)...he would have seen the logic of jodha's argument...

Coming to the best part...jalal's anger rose several notches because jodha was more concerned for her parents and not his burning throat...so basically, the spice in the food was not the issue any more...Lolz...

Thank you. True.LOL...Egos prime and primitive with JJ and how.LOL...Praan jaaye , munnh jal jaaye, mera haath cut jaaye, lekin meri ego ki height na kum ho jaaye.ROFL

Jalaal's pride and ego are mightier than his metabolism , so swallowing that heat fest was hard for him, but not impossible. Jodha and Jalaal will always see logic later - after having ripped out each-other's throats. And just as you said- Jalaal was ENVIOUS of Jodha's parents.LOL... spice gayaa oil lenne, how dare you say someone else is more important?AngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiSuper Kool

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

and tomorrow when she rejects his award after winning...he will be running mad ROFL

it is no more about logic or sense but grand size ego at play...the day this fog vanishes ,they are going to realize the passion they have for each other...i can soo imagine him taking this girl in arms and kissing away her pride arrogance ...Blushing.. ..ufff the passion and obsession sighhh

and the day jodha stops defying him jalal will go even more mad...he is madly attracted to this spitfire of a girl and her absolute ignorance of him turns him furious more than anything else

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

baublesRozy77l-NiklausFan-lameiliaMoronsKiMallikaLady_MacbethVasusenaRadheya

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Thank you. True.LOL...Egos prime and primitive with JJ and how.LOL...Praan jaaye , munnh jal jaaye, mera haath cut jaaye, lekin meri ego ki height na kum ho jaaye.ROFL

Jalaal's pride and ego are mightier than his metabolism , so swallowing that heat fest was hard for him, but not impossible. Jodha and Jalaal will always see logic later - after having ripped out each-other's throats. And just as you said- Jalaal was ENVIOUS of Jodha's parents.LOL... spice gayaa oil lenne, how dare you say someone else is more important?AngryLOL

LOLLOLLOL101% correct...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

jodha hates jalal even more than jalal claims to hate jodha...she detests the ground he walks in and the air he breathes...things are not going to change for her in a day or two for her...

and jalal hates the fact that she hates him ,does not care for him ...hence her concern for her parents more than his burning tongue burned him more than the chilly...that scene was soo funny...a hopping mad jalal and a calm and cool as cucumber jodhaROFL...

the woman desired his head,her arrogance and ego will never let her think nicely about him even for a minute...she must be secretly thanking the person who chillofied his foodROFL

after that night of pinning and morning of bathing ,it was natural for her hatred to be multiplying for him ..it just adds to her book of qualities i abhor in him vol.10 LOL

Thank you ! Awesome post ! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
You said it all . 
I can't believe people actually thinks Jodha would feel sympathetic with a guy who had manhandled her just a day or two back . She has every reason to hate Jalal . It would look totally unrealistic if she suddenly goes all soft for a person who has even hurt her physically n do not show an ounce of regret . Instead Jalal mentioned that cut to Jodha's mother even . Dead
The part in bold - OMG ! So true ! The whole scene where Jalal was eating that  spice laden dishes I was laughing really really hard . His face was a thing to behold ! ROFL ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

baublesl-NiklausFan-l_Darling_MoronsKiMallikaLady_Macbethsun29

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

A lovely, perceptive post. I especially agreed with the PS in red.

What I could not understand, all the  rest apart, was Jodha not feeling even the slightest bit of concern for Jalal's sufferings,  not to even mention trying to get some honey to soothe his mouth and throat. One would do that even for a stranger, and  say something sympathetic as well, but she has not a woed of sympathy to offer a man who had kept his word to her in full and more.

If she had begun by asserting that she had not done it, added that Mahaam Anga had tasted the food  and found it not just all right but tasty,  and Jalal could check with her - and wound up by clucking over his burnt tongue and rushed off to get something cold or soothing for it, he would have believed her. And then launched an investigation and nailed the culprit too, perhaps.

Instead, she keeps on repeating that she is not afraid of him, and stating, even more idiotically, that because she cared about her parents, she would never do anything untoward while they were here, which implies that she will once they have left.,Unbelievable! And this woman is supposed to be intelligent! Stupid and totally self-centred would be more like it.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Thank you Shayamla and AM YOUR BIGGG FAN! You are so brilliant that your posts are like a piece of literature to read. Hug

Coming to what you have said, i agree. It indeed is Jodha's stupid pride and self-centered attitude but who are we talking about here? JALAAL. The man she has hated since Epi-1 , a man who spewed in her face that he is going to ensure that she is a living dead in this palace. And Jodha is only human - if she has a heart as big as the amazon , she also has a person inside her who is fallible and vulnerable. Jalaal is her septic right now and that is why we see this bipolarity in Jodha - of sensitive and insensitive. 

For now, Jodha only binds a passionate hatred and mental fixation with Jalaal ( remember the nightmare?)... sensitivity is yet to spill in. We are yet to reach a point where Jalaal wouldn't snigger at her wounded wrist and Jodha wouldn't make arrogant faces at his physical plight. 
elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Sorry Mallika but I dont agree as It is not Jalaal who is insensitive...It is Jodha who is insensitive...

As Shyamala said one would help even a stranger in such circumstances but  not Jodha...I am sorry but I cant praise a character who is so insensitive and rude as Jodha...She has no reason to be proud...

I am very angry with this woman...

Btw it is not Jalaal who needs to be evolved but Jodha...Akbar never needed any Jodha to be Akbar ...It is Jodha who gets mentioned in history becoz of her marriage to Akbar...

Real Jodha would have acted very differently than this woman.

This Jodha is very prejudiced and judgemental of others.

Edited by elasingh - 14 August 2013 at 10:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyamMoronsKiMallika

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Jodha hates Jalal with a passion.Jalal hates that Jodha doesnt care,doesnt pay attention to him and doesnt seem concerned for him.
I love the little verbal spit spat today in front of Mainavati.I loved that look that Jalal gave buy turning away his head when Jodha was hugging her mother.It was like everyone gets to hug her except her own husbandLOL.
Jalal has shown no remorse for injuring Jodha's hand so forgive me for saying this why should she show remorse for a crime she didnt commit??He got physical and wounded her...she wasnt involved in the overload of chilli case.I am glad Jodha stood her ground with him.Yes she should watch that tongue before she is the one to get burnt Ouch Ouch.Jalal may keep his promises but first learn to respect her and she will give him some importance.
 Yes Jodha should be grateful to Jalal for keeping his word but I am glad she kept her head straight in assuring him she didnt add so much mirchi in his food.
That part when he said she cared about her family rather than his burning tongue was very funny.If she had shown some concern then that Hot headed Jalapeo pepper would have cooled down his head.We cant expect Jalal to change over night so we cant expect Jodha to change that fast too.
For the sake of humanity she could have offered him honey or water but thats just it she doesnt consider him to be a human being hence the term Jallad.
Precap:Ruk is going to humiliate herself.Overconfidence is a deadly weapon that can kill its master's honour.

Edited by ameilia - 14 August 2013 at 10:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

baublesl-NiklausFan-l_Darling_sashashyamMoronsKiMallikaLady_MacbethlashyVasusenaRadheya

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

jodha hates jalal even more than jalal claims to hate jodha...she detests the ground he walks in and the air he breathes...things are not going to change for her in a day or two for her...

and jalal hates the fact that she hates him ,does not care for him ...hence her concern for her parents more than his burning tongue burned him more than the chilly...that scene was soo funny...a hopping mad jalal and a calm and cool as cucumber jodhaROFL...

the woman desired his head,her arrogance and ego will never let her think nicely about him even for a minute...she must be secretly thanking the person who chillofied his foodROFL

after that night of pinning and morning of bathing ,it was natural for her hatred to be multiplying for him ..it just adds to her book of qualities i abhor in him vol.10 LOL

Thank you and you are hilarious.ROFL...You just said it all. Jalaal ki jagah koi aur hotaa, toh Jodha honey ki waterfall bahaa detti but for Jalaal? She must be giving a standing ovation  to the culprit in secret.LOL... still, i hope she does give a thought to this intrusion . Today, JJ are enemies, so its passable , but tomorrow, when they want to be together for real, this chili tease could turn into a garden of evil spices. For now, lets just enjoy the chess board. Round 3 goes to Jodha... your turn, Jalaal.Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index