Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalaal-Jodha: The King&Queen of Spices (Page 2)

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Thank god you posted...I was waiting for ur post as I am very very irritated with Jodha (probably more than poor Jalal) She has foolish pride and why is and of what she is so proud?

Her family disposed her to Jalal to save theit own butt,,,,,,,It is Jalal who should be proud but no he is most considerate of husband...

Jodha is quick to find faults with Jalal ...Why doesnt she look in the mirror for change...

Thanks for listening to me.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gincoSonaLuvZaSafsashashyamMoronsKiMallika

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
brilliant post...ClapClapClap

Loved jala-jodha interaction in presence of mainavati...both trying to get better off each other...throwing at each other one barbed comment after another...still, trying to look cordial...Lolz...their egos are mightier than the Everest...

Jalal was sweating...gosh!! How did he manage to eat even that much??? No wonder he was enraged...

Jodha- Intially she thought that jalal is again pulling off a trick on her...i like the way she reasons out with jalal(darr wala dialogue was not required though)...just like the first night of marriage...her reasons were valid...why would she risk creating a scene when her parents were around??? If, jalal would not have been mad at her( who wouldn't be after eating that food)...he would have seen the logic of jodha's argument...

Coming to the best part...jalal's anger rose several notches because jodha was more concerned for her parents and not his burning throat...so basically, the spice in the food was not the issue any more...Lolz...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07gincol-NiklausFan-l--Janvie--SonaLuvZaSafsashashyamameiliaMoronsKiMallikaCarmillaVasusenaRadheya

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

ok , I totally did not like Jalal pointing the  cut in Jodha's hand to Mainavati . After all that cut was caused by none other than him . Should not he feel bad about hurting her physically ? Hurting a girl physically ? He could've put Jodha in her place by saying something else...anything...
I love the green dress that Jalal wore today , but they should've given him some other jacket with it , the color was not suiting .
It seemed to me that Jodha was wearing the same dress of yesterday's episode . Now , why is that ? Angry
Or I'm wrong n it's a different dress ? Stern Smile
I laughed very hard , I must confess , when Jalal was eating that mirchi-wala food . I couldn't help , rajat gave such awesome expressions . ROFL He's soo cute at that scene . I wished Jodha to look at him , she would've understand immediately that the dishes made by her had been tampered with . 

Thank you. Jalaal is SUPERFICIALLY insensitive - the rough and fierce conditioning he has been given by Bairam and Mahamanga , zakham wahaan aam baat hai. We are yet to touch Jalaal's sensitive core which only shows up at the innocence of kids right now. 

The dress maybe the same but its ok, i guess - they did not verbally say that it was a different day, And don't worry, Jalaal will wear better clothes tomorrow.LOL

Jodha must be rejoicing secretly that someone burnt Jalaal's mouth.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafameilia

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
A lovely, perceptive post. I especially agreed with the PS in red.

What I could not understand, all the  rest apart, was Jodha not feeling even the slightest bit of concern for Jalal's sufferings,  not to even mention trying to get some honey to soothe his mouth and throat. One would do that even for a stranger, and  say something sympathetic as well, but she has not a woed of sympathy to offer a man who had kept his word to her in full and more.

If she had begun by asserting that she had not done it, added that Mahaam Anga had tasted the food  and found it not just all right but tasty,  and Jalal could check with her - and wound up by clucking over his burnt tongue and rushed off to get something cold or soothing for it, he would have believed her. And then launched an investigation and nailed the culprit too, perhaps.

Instead, she keeps on repeating that she is not afraid of him, and stating, even more idiotically, that because she cared about her parents, she would never do anything untoward while they were here, which implies that she will once they have left.,Unbelievable! And this woman is supposed to be intelligent! Stupid and totally self-centred would be more like it.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Edited by sashashyam - 14 August 2013 at 10:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07ginco--Janvie--manzilmukulMoronsKiMallikaelasingh

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Thank god you posted...I was waiting for ur post as I am very very irritated with Jodha (probably more than poor Jalal) She has foolish pride and why is and of what she is so proud?

Her family disposed her to Jalal to save theit own butt,,,,,,,It is Jalal who should be proud but no he is most considerate of husband...

Jodha is quick to find faults with Jalal ...Why doesnt she look in the mirror for change...

Thanks for listening to me.Big smile

Thank you.Big smile...Evolution of character, Ela. Evolution. If Jalaal has to evolve into a benign and compassionate king , Jodha also has to mature into a woman with an objective eye and maturity. What we see as Jodha's foolish pride is her desperate defence against Jalal and her own position. Remember Jalaal asked her the same question - ITNAA GUROOR? ...We know that Jodha is a considerate and compassionate human being but with Jalaal , its conditioned hatred and since she cannot do anything to change her current status , she spews venom. 

Jalaal's arrogance has to go and the same is with Jodha's pride. It'll take time but that is how people and relationships evolve. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

A lovely, perceptive post. I especially agreed with the PS in red.

What I could not understand, all the  rest apart, was Jodha not feeling even the slightest bit of concern for Jalal's sufferings,  not to even mention trying to get some honey to soothe his mouth and throat. One would do that even for a stranger, and  say something sympathetic as well, but she has not a woed of sympathy to offer a man who had kept his word to her in full and more.

If she had begun by asserting that she had not done it, added that Mahaam Anga had tasted the food  and found it not just all right but tasty,  and Jalal could check with her - and wound up by clucking over his burnt tongue and rushed off to get something cold or soothing for it, he would have believed her. And then launched an investigation and nailed the culprit too, perhaps.

Instead, she keeps on repeating that she is not afraid of him, and stating, even more idiotically, that because she cared about her parents, she would never do anything untoward while they were here, which implies that she will once they have left.,Unbelievable! And this woman is supposed to be intelligent! Stupid and totally self-centred would be more like it.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

ClapClapClapClapYeh claps tumhari post ke liye nahi hai but for posting at the right time of night ke liye hai...Madam ji aap ne meri bahut need udayi hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged

jodha hates jalal even more than jalal claims to hate jodha...she detests the ground he walks in and the air he breathes...things are not going to change for her in a day or two for her...

and jalal hates the fact that she hates him ,does not care for him ...hence her concern for her parents more than his burning tongue burned him more than the chilly...that scene was soo funny...a hopping mad jalal and a calm and cool as cucumber jodhaROFL...

the woman desired his head,her arrogance and ego will never let her think nicely about him even for a minute...she must be secretly thanking the person who chillofied his foodROFL

after that night of pinning and morning of bathing ,it was natural for her hatred to be multiplying for him ..it just adds to her book of qualities i abhor in him vol.10 LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cindyb96mishtidoiRozy77l-NiklausFan-l--Janvie--ameiliaMoronsKiMallikaSuper KoolMrs.PeanutsCarmillaVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Thank you. Jalaal is SUPERFICIALLY insensitive - the rough and fierce conditioning he has been given by Bairam and Mahamanga , zakham wahaan aam baat hai. We are yet to touch Jalaal's sensitive core which only shows up at the innocence of kids right now. 

The dress maybe the same but its ok, i guess - they did not verbally say that it was a different day, And don't worry, Jalaal will wear better clothes tomorrow.LOL

Jodha must be rejoicing secretly that someone burnt Jalaal's mouth.ROFL
I find lack of sensitivity very unappealing in a person . 
I found nothing wrong in Jodha's behavior . Jalal was again giving her the 'blaring eye - trying to scare ' treatment . LOL Jodha needed to tell him that this technique won't work this time . 
She gave Jalal solid n full-proof logic about her innocence in this whole mirchi food treatment . But he lend no ears . Very fair I must say . D'oh
But I agree with you , both have huge ego issues , but then I guess it's a bane of royality . LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

baublesl-NiklausFan-l--Janvie--MoronsKiMallikaCarmilla

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index